PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Do It Now!

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 09:39 PM
sons with it being nearly 1 week before the election this needed to be posted again! Boycott the Obama money machine!!!

rwYJ8aOL3f8

ratm1221
10-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Your videos are stupid and nobody watches them. Since you like hypothetical questions with no relevance, how about this one.

How does it feel to know that if I would have went to the same school as you I would have beat your ass everyday and stuffed you in a trash can?

Now go ahead. Cry pussy.

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Your videos are stupid and nobody watches them. Since you like hypothetical questions with no relevance, how about this one.

How does it feel to know that if I would have went to the same school as you I would have beat your ass everyday and stuffed you in a trash can?

Now go ahead. Cry pussy.

LMAO good one son. internet tough guy ... maybe that would be more believable if you weren't a Mavericks fan pussy boy.

Shastafarian
10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
So are you gonna stick to your bet and leave the political forum if (once) Obama wins?

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 09:54 PM
So are you gonna stick to your bet and leave the political forum if (once) Obama wins?

yes son I will ... I don't talk out of both sides of my mouth like you liberals

ratm1221
10-27-2008, 09:55 PM
sons with it being nearly 1 week before the election this needed to be posted again! Boycott the Obama money machine!!!

49Pe2Bg2DII

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 09:56 PM
LOL nice one

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Manning doesn't want to see a black man in power and wants black people to boycott their own families to achieve that end?

This guy even has me beat when it comes to self-loathing.

And you're white.

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Manning doesn't want to see a black man in power and wants black people to boycott their own families to achieve that end?

This guy even has me beat when it comes to self-loathing.

And you're white.

son yes I am ... I am also Jamaican mon

ElNono
10-27-2008, 10:23 PM
http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/~burrows3/AttentionWhore2.jpg

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 10:29 PM
lol thanks son. god bless you and your family!

cherylsteele
10-28-2008, 05:31 AM
This fool doesn't seems to want things to get better for his neighborhood at all according to this wikipedia exerpt:
Pastor Manning is fiercely opposed to the gentrification of Harlem and calls for its residents to boycott its shops, restaurants, doctors, banks and churches. That action, combined with a general rent strike, would force all property owners out of Harlem, he said, leaving the neighborhood to its rightful inheritors: black people.

Pastor Manning calls his plan "No Dew, Nor Rain," after Elijah's warning to Ahab, king of Israel, of a coming drought. "When there's no dew, no rain, there's a drought - there's all kinds of suffering," said Manning. The whole of Harlem, he said, is to be a "drought zone."

You boycott those places those places and they will leave and those jobs they offer will leave as well. He wants them to boycott churches...does this mean his as well?

whottt
10-28-2008, 06:10 AM

Now go ahead. Cry pussy.

Damn...why don't you just get property of BrHornets45 tatooed on your ass, it'd be less obvious. I can't think of many people I've seen owned on a message board as thoroughly as you are by Hornets.

whottt
10-28-2008, 06:12 AM
Manning preaches self reliance and independence, not victimhood...while I have no doubt he is motivated almost entirely by his own self interest, I can't say I disagree with much of his message.