PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass Broadband

ploto
10-28-2008, 08:29 PM
It can now be purchased separately from a TV subscription and at a cheaper rate. Also watch it for free through Nov. 11.

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/

MavDynasty
10-28-2008, 08:42 PM
what a fake sports network.

Obstructed_View
10-28-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm watching the Bucks Bulls game on it right now. It's pretty good. I haven't figured out how to watch full-screen without all the extra graphics and bullshit, and the quality isn't mind-blowing, but it's just one game, and it's a hell of a lot better than Gamecast.

Obstructed_View
10-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Although I must say I'm already sick of the KG sound bite commercial. The "Kobe drops 43 on Bowen" commercial is a little annoying, too.

Matchman
10-28-2008, 09:33 PM
did anyone's bucks bulls game just stop?!?!

Slomo
10-29-2008, 03:38 AM
It can now be purchased separately from a TV subscription and at a cheaper rate. Also watch it for free through Nov. 11.

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/

DMA Market Restriction

We're sorry, but the the product or page you have requested is not available in your region, or your region could not be determined at this time.
Please ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser before continuing.

I can watch Baseball, the NFL even the motherfucking NHL is available on TV and over the internet legally - but the only of the top US sports that have any kind of popularity over here? No fucking way!!!!

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Stern should STFU already about going global and maybe for a change do something about it.

timvp
10-29-2008, 03:43 AM
Slomo, you need to stop holding back and tell us how you really feel.

Thanks.

:lol

Slomo
10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
:lol

I know....

but every season I get my hopes up, and I always get the same retarded message.

P.S. I hate the NHL!

Slomo
10-31-2008, 04:13 AM
Fantastic news!

I just realized I can watch all NASCAR races live, with a repeat transmission of the race the next day. There's also a weekly NASCAR show with analysis and commentaries.

:bang

Obstructed_View
10-31-2008, 06:01 AM
Fantastic news!

I just realized I can watch all NASCAR races live, with a repeat transmission of the race the next day. There's also a weekly NASCAR show with analysis and commentaries.

:bang

You mean there's no "market restriction" for NASCAR but David Stern's "International Game" is unavailable?

koriwhat
10-31-2008, 06:08 AM
that free league pass is a joke! all the games i was looking forward to watching were "blacked out". i had to find streams from other sources to watch the games worth a damn. who the hell really wanted to watch bucks vs bulls when cavs vs celts were on? not me!

diego
10-31-2008, 06:45 AM
Slomo, apparently the best option for us is to register with a proxy, and then apparently you dont need the proxy to actually watch. I want to confirm it for sure before paying for it, but if that works out its the closest thing to being legal.

i've written the league about this several times and have yet to get an answer.

Obstructed_View
10-31-2008, 07:31 AM
that free league pass is a joke! all the games i was looking forward to watching were "blacked out". i had to find streams from other sources to watch the games worth a damn. who the hell really wanted to watch bucks vs bulls when cavs vs celts were on? not me!
Yeah, that sucks. The only way I can afford it is if I cancel Dish Network, and that means I can't see the blacked out games. Looks like I go another year without. Hopefully audio LP is still free this year.

Slomo, apparently the best option for us is to register with a proxy, and then apparently you dont need the proxy to actually watch. I want to confirm it for sure before paying for it, but if that works out its the closest thing to being legal.

I've seen that done. The problem is that I've seen it terminated when they recoginze international IP addresses watching the games. It's a crapshoot.

Slomo
11-01-2008, 04:49 PM

So have I. With apparently the same result as you.

Let me know how it works out.

...I've seen that done. The problem is that I've seen it terminated when they recoginze international IP addresses watching the games. It's a crapshoot.

I've seen it too, but apparently those were "hacked" links published on several forums, so with a valid subscription you should be able to get the new link after the termination of that specific stream. Of course this is pure speculations.