PDA

View Full Version : Lebron, the next Kevin Garnett?

pauls931
10-28-2008, 09:13 PM
I sometimes wonder whether he will have a shot in Cleveland... The finals appearance a couple years ago was a fluke as about 7 teams in the West were better than Cleveland.

MavDynasty
10-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Lebron is fake. He only made the finals because of some bullshit shots he made against the pistons. Ask any piston player of that team,it was all bullshit and it was all a fluke.Cleveland is a team that just shot some shots and everyone is riding there dick now.

angelbelow
10-28-2008, 09:30 PM
he'll be a net by 2010.

xtremesteven33
10-28-2008, 09:41 PM
he'll be a knick by 2010.

fix......sorry

angelbelow
10-28-2008, 09:42 PM
fix......sorry

i thought jayz (his father/brother/lover) was the part owner of the nets?

xtremesteven33
10-28-2008, 09:44 PM
i thought jayz (his father/brother/lover) was the part owner of the nets?

the nets are goin down as we speak.....that new arena everyones talkin about is not goin up till 2012 at the earliest if at all.

Lebron will not be a net

TheMadHatter
10-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Until Lebron can learn how to shoot jumpshots and freethrows he will never be GOAT status.

You saw the Celtics game today, choked on two pairs of free throws that could have swung the game back into their favor. I simply have not seen enough improvement in his jumpshot from year to year to make me believe he will ever be anything other than a mediocre jump shooter. As he declines in age, he will see a dramatic decline in his game unless he learns how to do these two things.

monosylab1k
10-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Until Lebron can learn how to shoot jumpshots and freethrows he will never be GOAT status.

:tu

I think his jumper has come along enough for him to be effective, but his free throw shooting is absolutely inexcusable. A guy with his talent can fix something like that with some effort in the gym, and it's pretty evident he doesn't care enough about his FT shooting to put in the work to get better at it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-28-2008, 11:39 PM
He dragged a pretty sad team kicking and screaming into the '07 finals and lead a team that wasn't much better to a seventh game against the eventual champions the next year. He's not perfect by any means, but he'll get another shot. I don't believe he'll stick around with the Cavs to do it in Cleveland though.

Spurtacus
10-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Lebron needs a coach. Mike Brown isn't the answer.