PDA

View Full Version : Trade idea

Mad Bonner
10-29-2008, 04:22 PM
I got a freakin trade idea for all you idiot GM wannabes. How about I trade my foot up your asses?! I am right here now! Who wants to talk now?! How about I trade all you pussyfarts in for some real fans?! Huh?! How about that you stupid assclowns?

jason1301
10-29-2008, 04:51 PM
i don't post here much, I haven't post in a really long time, but hell yeah!!!

liked your attitude kid :P

Mad Bonner
10-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Ok Enough Shit Talk I Should Be Getting Ready.

I'm Out This Bitch. Watch Me Drop My 22 Tonight Bitches! If I Have To Carry This Team I Might Drop More!

Texas_Ranger
10-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Matt you suck! If you score 10, I'll like you from today on!

Mad Bonner
10-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Matt you suck! If you score 10, I'll like you from today on!

I scored 8 just because I don't want you to like me bitch!

BlackSwordsMan
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM
lol

BlackSwordsMan
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Why didn't you give the ball to duncan when he was wide open under the rim? It cost the Spurs the game. you suck

Texas_Ranger
10-30-2008, 10:15 AM
you suck

:tu

completely deck
10-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Gimmick accounts are never funny.

z0sa
10-30-2008, 10:27 AM
For those of you who honestly believe Matt Bonner did even below average for any NBA big man trying to guard Stoudemire, eat shit. He did an excellent job on D, just got a couple tough calls on him.

And those critiquing his second half play -- who else did well besides Tim and Tony? The Bonner hate is so unsubstantiated.

Dex
10-30-2008, 10:30 AM
For those of you who honestly believe Matt Bonner did even below average for any NBA big man trying to guard Stoudemire, eat shit. He did an excellent job on D, just got a couple tough calls on him.

And those critiquing his second half play -- who else did well besides Tim and Tony? The Bonner hate is so unsubstantiated.

Mason played particularly well. Ime looked solid. Finley hit his shots.

Bonner?

Bonner nearly got his head ripped off by one emotionless Tim Duncan.

When he wasn't missing rotations, jacking up bad shots, or tipping boards out of bounds, that is.

I love how everyone was so impressed when he actually *gasp* hit some shots in the first half, but it didn't take long for the true colors to show.

Bring it, Mad Bonner.

z0sa
10-30-2008, 10:43 AM

You do understand the Spurs scored 52 in the second half, and only 9 of those were from someone other than Tim and Tony?

In other words, Mason/Finley/Ime/Bonner/etc did not do enough. You guys are fucked in the head or something to just lay all or even a good portion of the guilt on Bonner - he's a big reason why it wasn't already a 10 point deficit at half time.

At least this guy had the BALLS to take some shots, I liked what he brought to the table even in the second half fellas.

Not only this, sure he missed a wide open Tim -- the guy wasn't even part of the active rotation a 3rd of last season.

Does he get not even one game to make a couple mistakes? If we won, everyone would be praising Bonner's first half and simply looking forward to him stringing together two such halves in the next game. Instead, everyone calls for his head and refuses to give him his credit, which is mightily due.

Assholes.

Dex
10-30-2008, 11:47 AM
You do understand the Spurs scored 52 in the second half, and only 9 of those were from someone other than Tim and Tony?

In other words, Mason/Finley/Ime/Bonner/etc did not do enough. You guys are fucked in the head or something to just lay all or even a good portion of the guilt on Bonner - he's a big reason why it wasn't already a 10 point deficit at half time.

At least this guy had the BALLS to take some shots, I liked what he brought to the table even in the second half fellas.

Not only this, sure he missed a wide open Tim -- the guy wasn't even part of the active rotation a 3rd of last season.

Does he get not even one game to make a couple mistakes? If we won, everyone would be praising Bonner's first half and simply looking forward to him stringing together two such halves in the next game. Instead, everyone calls for his head and refuses to give him his credit, which is mightily due.

Assholes.

Mightily due? The guy hit three shots in the first half because the defense left him wide open. Give me 30 minutes on the court, and I could probably get lucky three times, too.

It's nothing against the guy personally, but 8 points on 33% shooting does not excuse 2 years of bumbling. I will give him credit for hitting the boards hard in the first half (ended with 7) and hitting two threes, but give me a break. The dude is paid millions of dollars to be an NBA player. This isn't my freaking nephew I'm judging here.

I think it's even more frustrating because Bonner DID have a good first half. Then he came out in the second, made a few mistakes, and you could just see him train wrecking from there. He was rushing his actions, missing assignments, and looked like an incarnate of Francisco Elson by sheepishly looking at the bench after every miscue.

Or, in other words, he became exactly what we've come to expect from Bonner.

I'm not judging him on one game. I'm judging him on his tenure with this team, and his history in the NBA. Matt Bonner is not a spark-plug, and last night showed me nothing to believe that has changed.

You can praise his effort all you want, but his contributions on the court in the second half did not overshadow his mistakes. I'd be more than happy to see him prove me wrong, because at least then we'd have a tolerable player.

mrspurs
10-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I scored 8 just because I don't want you to like me bitch!

Who let you out of your playpen?:lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Ok, I have to admit that this was a pretty funny post. I wish Mad Bonner actually played for the Spurs, instead of Pussy Bonner who seems to show up most of the time.

DPG21920
10-30-2008, 11:53 AM
If Bonner could play the entire game like he played the first half, he would really help. Watching the first half, he was playing good defense (took a charge, held ground on the low block against one of the best offensive players today) and was not hesitating to shoot. But in the second half, he made one mistake, looked around at everyone like he was sorry, and then kept looking for approval. He needs to just play. I saw enough from Bonner last night to be hopeful that he can make a positive impact. He just has to stay confident. Having said that, I can see Tolliver getting some time and if he does well, Pop might go with him.

Dex
10-30-2008, 11:56 AM
I wish Mad Bonner actually played for the Spurs, instead of Pussy Bonner who seems to show up most of the time.

:lmao

z0sa
10-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Mightily due? The guy hit three shots in the first half because the defense left him wide open. Give me 30 minutes on the court, and I could probably get lucky three times, too.

So the defense leaving him wide open and him hitting his shots is somehow a bad thing?

It's nothing against the guy personally, but 8 points on 33% shooting does not excuse 2 years of bumbling. I will give him credit for hitting the boards hard in the first half (ended with 7) and hitting two threes, but give me a break. The dude is paid millions of dollars to be an NBA player. This isn't my freaking nephew I'm judging here.

Do you just not remember the defense on Stoudemire? Minus the ticky tack fouls no ref will ever call on a consistent basis, even his ball denial was good. His tip out of bound would have been right to Mason had it been just a little softer. I honestly believe you DO have something against him, because you bring up your nephew and yourself like its some sort of comparison :lol

I think it's even more frustrating because Bonner DID have a good first half. Then he came out in the second, made a few mistakes, and you could just see him train wrecking from there. He was rushing his actions, missing assignments, and looked like an incarnate of Francisco Elson by sheepishly looking at the bench after every miscue.

At least he had the balls to shoot when it was time. The guy is what, a 40% career 3 pt shooter? AKA, even covered he can make it. Everyone makes mistakes.

Where are the KT hating threads then? That guy fucked up more than Bonner on just one play: amare's easy layup and 1. Kurt could have blocked it if he just reached his hand over about 4 inches. He didn't even have a good first half.

Or, in other words, he became exactly what we've come to expect from Bonner.

Incorrect. What we've come to expect is 5 games of PT, with decent glimpses each game, followed by no PT for 30 games, then all of a sudden he's supposed to know now and not make any mistakes. What kind of logic is that?

I'm not judging him on one game. I'm judging him on his tenure with this team, and his history in the NBA. Matt Bonner is not a spark-plug, and last night showed me nothing to believe that has changed.

Bonner is a spark plug with his hustle and defense. See above.

You can praise his effort all you want, but his contributions on the court in the second half did not overshadow his mistakes. I'd be more than happy to see him prove me wrong, because at least then we'd have a tolerable player.

In the second half, no his mistakes outweighed his statistical contribution. But KT's stupid ass plays on defense just in the 4th overshadow any mistakes he made for the whole game.

Dex
10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
So the defense leaving him wide open and him hitting his shots is somehow a bad thing?

No, but the funny thing about that is, when you start hitting shots, the defense usually stops leaving you open.

Do you just not remember the defense on Stoudemire? Minus the ticky tack fouls no ref will ever call on a consistent basis, even his ball denial was good. His tip out of bound would have been right to Mason had it been just a little softer.

One good half of basketball does not a good player make...

And Amare finished with 22 points on 8/11 shooting. Not exactly outstanding defense. I know that responsibility is split between the pivots, but still...

I honestly believe you DO have something against him, because you bring up your nephew and yourself like its some sort of comparison :lol

That's the point.

At least he had the balls to shoot when it was time. The guy is what, a 40% career 3 pt shooter? AKA, even covered he can make it. Everyone makes mistakes.

I'll admit, Bonner is a GREAT shooter for a big man. However, he's shown zero killer instinct with that shot, and once again, does so many things wrong that it gets hard to praise his rights.

Where are the KT hating threads then? That guy fucked up more than Bonner on just one play: amare's easy layup and 1. Kurt could have blocked it if he just reached his hand over about 4 inches. He didn't even have a good first half.

KT sucked it up last night, too. I'm not giving him a pass, but at least he didn't have every player and coach riding his ass for his mistakes.

Incorrect. What we've come to expect is 5 games of PT, with decent glimpses each game, followed by no PT for 30 games, then all of a sudden he's supposed to know now and not make any mistakes. What kind of logic is that?

Bonner is a spark plug with his hustle and defense. See above.

Defense? There's a reason Bonner has been planted on the bench the past two years, and it's not entirely his offensive inefficiencies.

I like his hustle. I like his effort. But he just can't seem to consistently find a way to funnel that into something productive.

Eventually, he always ends up making some Cardinal Spurs Sin which gets him stuck on the bench, and if he can't prove that he's worth putting into the regular rotation, there is probably a reason for it. It's not like he's exactly got a ton of bigman competition.

lefty
10-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Horry wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

Mad Bonner
10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Horry wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

Lefty huh? Like my lefty nut?!

Mad Bonner
10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
z0sa gets it. He is one of the few that will live when I really light shit up!

Dex
10-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Eh, at least we got a funny troll out of this whole ordeal.

z0sa
10-30-2008, 03:48 PM
No, but the funny thing about that is, when you start hitting shots, the defense usually stops leaving you open.

... opening up the whole court for Tim and Tony. How is this a problem, seriously?

One good half of basketball does not a good player make...

This is NOT his first good half of NBA basketball.

And Amare finished with 22 points on 8/11 shooting. Not exactly outstanding defense. I know that responsibility is split between the pivots, but still...

You do understand KT guarded him for about 15 of those points, right? The only points he scored on Bonner were a layup and free throws. Did you watch the game or are you just blindly hating Bonner like everyone else here?

That's the point.

Something tells me Matt Bonner would school you and your nephew on the playground, and it wouldnt just be three's in your eyes.

I'll admit, Bonner is a GREAT shooter for a big man. However, he's shown zero killer instinct with that shot, and once again, does so many things wrong that it gets hard to praise his rights.

Its the first game of the season. And not only that, he was showing his killer instinct by shooting when he had the look. How else would you show it? He hustles all night and plays good D too. I see a lot of killer instinct.

KT sucked it up last night, too. I'm not giving him a pass, but at least he didn't have every player and coach riding his ass for his mistakes.

Why not? Because Matt Bonner's name is Matt Bonner, only reason. I would go as far to say that KT is the reason the Spurs lost last night.

Defense? There's a reason Bonner has been planted on the bench the past two years, and it's not entirely his offensive inefficiencies.

he fucks up on rotations, friend, rotations. Those have very little to do with your actual ability on defense. If he got some consistent PT, these fuckups would be no more - its just that simple.

I like his hustle. I like his effort. But he just can't seem to consistently find a way to funnel that into something productive.

How do you consistently do anything when you consistently don't get playing time? It's a circular argument, but the truth in it is self-evident.

Eventually, he always ends up making some Cardinal Spurs Sin which gets him stuck on the bench, and if he can't prove that he's worth putting into the regular rotation, there is probably a reason for it. It's not like he's exactly got a ton of bigman competition.

Apparently the cardinal spurs sin for Bonner is not being Robert Horry.

Dex
10-30-2008, 05:09 PM

Oh, and Tim didn't seem too pleased with him last night either. But what does Tim know?

angelbelow
10-30-2008, 06:26 PM
not a bad game mad.

diego
10-30-2008, 06:43 PM
not to beat a dead horse, but the problem with bonner isnt his ability, its his IQ. he makes bad decisions "on both sides of the ball" to quote him (btw, i only saw the 2nd half). Still, I'd rather see him out there getting a chance to learn now, so we know what we have.

right now i'm all for trading matt for mad. at least he's aggressive!

sexinthatsx
10-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Matt Bonner did decent... you guys are all just a bunch of haters, all you guys do is HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!

Mad Bonner
04-14-2016, 05:21 PM

Bring it, Mad Bonner.

Which one of those nikkas still suits up for the Spurs, bitch? Close to 8 years since this post and I'll still drop 8 on any given night.

NameLess Scrub
04-14-2016, 05:29 PM
Bonner, please accept the permanent suit job already. You'll still get paid without running the court.

Spurs9
04-14-2016, 05:31 PM
Nice 3's last night tbh

Spurminator
04-14-2016, 05:47 PM
Thematic bit trolls, good times.

NASpurs
04-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Which one of those nikkas still suits up for the Spurs, bitch? Close to 8 years since this post and I'll still drop 8 on any given night.

nikkas? Sup younghusband

elemento
04-14-2016, 06:03 PM
:lol

funny troll.

GO BONBON YOU ROCK.