Hook Dem
02-16-2005, 11:26 PM
What happened Aggies? :lmao :lmao :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-16-2005, 11:29 PM
We missed the bus. Whoops.

IceColdBrewski
02-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Horns are still fighting just to make the tourney aren't they?

Hook Dem
02-16-2005, 11:56 PM
Horns are still fighting just to make the tourney aren't they?
Oh Shit! You're on to us. :lol

IceColdBrewski
02-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh Shit! You're on to us. :lol

I'm just saying it's not that big of a deal. I know that beating the Aggies is big in this state the rest of country finds it laughable that some of you would brag about it.

Hook Dem
02-17-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm just saying it's not that big of a deal. I know that beating the Aggies is big in this state the rest of country finds it laughable that some of you would brag about it.
Hey Brewski....a couple of weeks ago, Jim and AHF were bragging about A&M beating Texas. You would have thought they just won the Super Bowl. This thread is just a payback. P.S. the rest of the country finds it laughable that you would brag about going to the Super Bowl and then lose it. But lets not hash that again. Congrats to your Eagles for a good season.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-17-2005, 12:42 AM
It's all good, Hook Dem is good people.

Mr Dio
02-17-2005, 06:49 AM
Hey Hook Dem, is that score right? Let me check ESPN..

Hook Dem
02-17-2005, 09:38 AM
It's all good, Hook Dem is good people.
As are yourself and Jim. Some people will never understand the rivalry.

MosesGuthrie
02-17-2005, 10:52 AM
I was not surprised by the outcome, I thought Texas could win, I was stunned by the margin of victory though. Damn. Still though, props to Gillespie and the Ags for a great season so far. Hopefully Gillespie will not get hosed like Franchione did, IMO, and get Big XII Coach of the Year. I think the Horns can still get in but it will take some more work.

jalbre6
02-17-2005, 11:03 AM
UT is 6-5 in conference, 17-7 overall. Barring a collapse of historic proportions, with Baylor, Tech, Mizzou, OU, and OSU left before the conference tourney, they'll get in. The Horns just aren't a 4 or 5 seed team anymore without Aldridge and Tucker. Fuck, they only have an eight man rotation and Dion Dowell is starting now.

Ballcox
02-17-2005, 02:28 PM
We need to beat ou at home on the Big Monday game on ESPN, that should really solidify our ticket to the dance. I don't think we're a lock at this point, probable to get in, sure, a lock if we beat ou. Also, been really pleased with the PG play of D. Gibson, he's gotten thrown into the fire with Tucker and Aldridge out and I think he's shown that he can be a great PG for this team in the next few seasons. It's also been nice to see Buckman finally start playing like the all-american he was out of Westlake HS, he's been averaging a double/double since the Colorado game, we need big time production from him down low if we're to have any chance of making the tournament. As for a&m, it's always a rilvary game with those guys, doesn't matter what the sport is. I was just glad to get a win back on them after they pretty much dominated us in the previous game at college station. Hook'em!

respect the 'fro :fro

jalbre6
02-17-2005, 02:35 PM
It's also been nice to see Buckman finally start playing like the all-american he was out of Westlake HS

There was a great article on him in the Feb issue of Horns Illustrated about his relationship with Brendan Mooney's family, his old teammate at St. Mike's who died a couple of years ago. Check it out.

Ballcox
02-17-2005, 02:44 PM
I'll do that, thanks for the info. I've always liked Buckman as a player, it just looks like it took losing some key guys for him to finally step up. I mean, this was a kid who was recruited by North Carolina, Kansas, etc. out of high school. I'm glad he's finally asserting himself and playing some good ball for Texas.

respect the 'fro :fro

IcemanCometh
02-21-2005, 05:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/unreal64/jenna.jpg

Mr Dio
02-22-2005, 09:16 AM
Jenna J? Nice.