PDA

View Full Version : Always a Good Game

Xylus
10-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Man, I love Suns-Spurs games. 99% of the time they come down to the wire, and it's always more gratifying to win a really close game.

It feels great to get a win in San Antonio, especially for Terry Porter's first game as our coach. Many of you are counting the Suns out this year, but I think it's foolish to do so. We're going to be a better team this year than last, guaranteed.

I think we'll see each other next on Christmas. Hopefully Ginobili is healthy by then so we can get a better idea of how these two teams match up together.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-29-2008, 09:44 PM
With Ginobili this team is a whole different animal. Expect to get destroyed once Manu returns

Xylus
10-29-2008, 09:46 PM
With Ginobili this team is a whole different animal. Expect to get destroyed once Manu returns

Noted.

mytespurs
10-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Man, I love Suns-Spurs games. 99% of the time they come down to the wire, and it's always more gratifying to win a really close game.

It feels great to get a win in San Antonio, especially for Terry Porter's first game as our coach. Many of you are counting the Suns out this year, but I think it's foolish to do so. We're going to be a better team this year than last, guaranteed.

I think we'll see each other next on Christmas. Hopefully Ginobili is healthy by then so we can get a better idea of how these two teams match up together.

I agree! What an exciting game...only thing is the wrong team won! :p: :lol

I saw some of the action in the third/fourth quarters....Suns looked good.

SequSpur
10-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I agree, the Suns are going to be a force. . They have the tools to do damage.. the spurs don't even with ginobili. good game..

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-29-2008, 09:48 PM
:toast to a good game, Xylus. Looking forward to next time.

E20
10-29-2008, 09:49 PM
it was a good game. my expecatations for the spurs this season are not too high right now. I don't think the spurs have what it takes to win this year even with a healthy ginobili. unless if the spurs trade for a consistent decent scorer.

Brutalis
10-29-2008, 09:51 PM
That wasn't much of a game. TD and Tony did what they do and we did well against a good team. We should have won even without Manu however, but some guys need to fill some roles better but it is just opening night.

DMX7
10-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Kurt thomas stunk but it was a good game. I thought hill foul on the 3-point play late in the game on Amare was pivotal play.