PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully iwill never have to watch such an ugly game again..

sook
10-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Rockets vs memphis...damn 30+ minutes of rafer is too much for anyone.

Brooks + Battier need to get their asses back on the court that game was torture even though we pulled out with an 11 pt victory

Indazone
10-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Rafer's teardrop at the end was sweet. But damn the Rockets shot ugly tonight.

Indazone
10-29-2008, 10:07 PM
I thought that Landry and Brent Barry dissappeared in that game. Scola was doing well..can't figure out why Adleman pulled him out.

dirk4mvp
10-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Can't wait till tomorrow night. Should be good.

Roxsfan
10-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Can't wait till tomorrow night. Should be good.

:toast

Roxsfan
10-30-2008, 12:06 AM
Is this the team thats suppose to challenge the Lakers???

Fuck off. It's not how you start, its how you finish. Now run along bitch.

sedale threatt
10-30-2008, 12:35 AM
Lakers looked pretty strong tonight--I'm trying to remember the last time I saw that kind of a defensive effort on the road in the second game of a back to back. I don't like the Lakers, but I like good basketball and this Laker team could be very special. Check them out when you get the chance--they're pretty sick.

AZSportsFan
10-30-2008, 12:37 AM
It wasn't on the road - Who are we kidding? - but the Lakers do look strong this early season.

jacobdrj
10-30-2008, 12:38 AM
damn 30+ minutes of rafer is too much for anyone.

http://i37.tinypic.com/xcw5ys.jpg
One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just isn't the same. One of these things just doesn't belong here. Now its time to play the game... time to play the game...

Medvedenko
10-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Lakers looked pretty strong tonight--I'm trying to remember the last time I saw that kind of a defensive effort on the road in the second game of a back to back. I don't like the Lakers, but I like good basketball and this Laker team could be very special. Check them out when you get the chance--they're pretty sick.

This dude doesn't seem like he's on the up and up for some reason......:rolleyes

Roxsfan
10-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Well, we have you clowns in a few days bitch. We will blow you guys out too...lol.:king

:sleep:rolleyes

Showtime24 LAKERS
10-30-2008, 01:05 AM

thats what im talking about, finally someone appreciates the greatness.

Roxsfan
10-30-2008, 01:07 AM
thats what im talking about, finally someone appreciates the greatness.

Yeah they looked good beating up on last year's "non-playoff" teams:lol:lmao

Roxsfan
10-30-2008, 01:21 AM
While you guys eeked out a victory on last years worst team.

11 point win is eeking a victory:lmao

kobe playing in the 4q of a blowout game:lmao

Kai
10-30-2008, 03:14 AM
Rockets looked absolutely abysmal. I expected as much, given our play in the preseason. McGrady is out of sync (played limited minutes in 2 preseason games) and we look confused. At least the defense is still there. Yao had zero turnovers and Artest looked good.

Getting Battier and Brooks back will be big. The good news is that we can't look much worse than we did tonight and we still won. A win is a win afterall.

Tag
10-30-2008, 03:52 AM
11 point win is eeking a victory:lmao

kobe playing in the 4q of a blowout game:lmao
The fact that they were ever ahead of you should be embarrassing enough, in the 4q no less :lol

Where are all these western contenders we've been hearing about? NO, Jazz, Rockets, all of them had a tough time against poor teams. At least SA has an excuse.

Roxsfan
10-30-2008, 06:20 PM
The fact that they were ever ahead of you should be embarrassing enough, in the 4q no less :lol

Where are all these western contenders we've been hearing about? NO, Jazz, Rockets, all of them had a tough time against poor teams. At least SA has an excuse.

the gizlies led for 50 seconds, it was tied for 50 seconds. Calm down. A win is a win, but I guess you would not know about winning because the spurs are winless:lmao