PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Everyone

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-29-2008, 11:41 PM
I promise not to start any game threads for you guys again, unless it's against the Nuggets :hat:lol

Looks like both our teams lost close ones with mind boggling endings. Nuggets had Kmart shoot a 3 to tie it up :drunk :depressed I would bet my money on TD hitting it before K

Oh well, both teams will win the next game :toast

SAtown
10-29-2008, 11:45 PM

I'm not so sure the Spurs will be able to contain the beast that is Greg Oden.

duncan228
10-29-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm not so sure the Spurs will be able to contain the beast that is Greg Oden.

Oden is out for 2-4 weeks.

SAtown
10-29-2008, 11:46 PM
I know that.

duncan228
10-29-2008, 11:47 PM
:lol My sarcasm detector is obviously off.

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2008, 11:49 PM
I was watching the Nuggets game when that happened..Iverson, Smith and Kleiza on the floor, but Martin takes the 3 LOL..how about Anthony Carter though? I bet you Nuggets fans love him..LOL..

tp2021
10-29-2008, 11:51 PM
I promise not to start any game threads for you guys again, unless it's against the Nuggets :hat:lol

Looks like both our teams lost close ones with mind boggling endings. Nuggets had Kmart shoot a 3 to tie it up :drunk :depressed I would bet my money on TD hitting it before K

It's all good. You are one of the few fans of other teams that doesn't annoy me.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-29-2008, 11:58 PM
I was watching the Nuggets game when that happened..Iverson, Smith and Kleiza on the floor, but Martin takes the 3 LOL..how about Anthony Carter though? I bet you Nuggets fans love him..LOL..

:bang @ Karl's love for Carter

Balkman comes in only in the 4th and gets a a layup, then gets a steal and a dunk, then gets an offensive rebound and hits one of the freethrows.......that brings the game to a tie at 82 a piece. So what does GK do? He takes Balkman out and leaves Carter in!!

:lmao GK is really the worst coach in the league. I gotta admit though that the team did a good job without Melo. Their D is actually darn good but the rebounding and freethrows let them down.

Balkman is going to be a huge boost for the Nuggets. He is an upgrade over Eddie.

SAtown
10-30-2008, 12:00 AM
:lol My sarcasm detector is obviously off.

:lol It's all good

tp2021
10-30-2008, 12:01 AM
:bang @ Karl's love for Carter

Balkman comes in only in the 4th and gets a a layup, then gets a steal and a dunk, then gets an offensive rebound and hits one of the freethrows.......that brings the game to a tie at 82 a piece. So what does GK do? He takes Balkman out and leaves Carter in!!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=&teams=&te=2986:24-2448~1996:7-125&cash=

:smokin

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2008, 12:07 AM

you're not forgiven... :ihit

Next time...

http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/728_guillotine.gif

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-30-2008, 12:11 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=&teams=&te=2986:24-2448~1996:7-125&cash=

:smokin

:lmao sorry but no thanks. I'm pretty sure Balkman has earned alot more minutes after tonight, unless of course GK sticks to showing manlove over winning.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-30-2008, 12:13 AM
you're not forgiven... :ihit

Next time...

http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/728_guillotine.gif

:lol got it.

mrspurs
10-30-2008, 08:10 AM

Saying sorry is a sign of weakness........:wow