PDA

View Full Version : Palin's Churches and the Third Wave Series

Nbadan
10-29-2008, 11:53 PM
She is one scary ass-clown, but this sure helps to explain the thinking process of people like Angle-luv...

Palin's Churches and the Third Wave Series

Sarah Palin thanked prayer warriors across the nation during her interview last week with James Dobson. She has been publicly anointed by Thomas Muthee, an international leader in spiritual warfare. Muthee starred in the Transformations videos, teaching tools for spiritual mapping and spiritual warfare viewed worldwide. Apostles of the Spiritual Warfare Network, now called the United States Global Apostolic Prayer Network, have claimed Palin as one of their own. Next week she could possibly become the Vice President Elect of the United States.

What is spiritual mapping and spiritual warfare, and who are these prayer warriors of the US Global Apostolic Prayer Network and the Transformations videos? What is the impact of spiritual warfare for those who do not belong to this movement? The researchers who worked on the articles in the series Palin's Churches and the Third Wave, have compiled a report to answer these questions, including who and what the prayer warriors are fighting against, and how they are using the ideas of the Transformation videos to bring this fight to your community. The report is titled "Spiritual Mapping and Spiritual Warfare - Muthee and the Transformations Franchise."

The report documents numerous activities of these spiritual warfare networks including:

-Description of their battles against the major demon, the Queen of Heaven, that they believe prevents Roman Catholics from being evangelized

-Declaration against the major axis of evil that they believe resides in the Israeli Supreme Court and Knesset

-Spiritual warfare excursions to attack these major demons, with one excursion in the Himalayas reported as having perhaps helped kill Mother Theresa

-Apostle led emergency services with Homeland Security and FEMA partnerships

-Prophecy and prayer based policing, suicide prevention, and other social services

-Spiritual mapping of demon strongholds at major monuments and buildings in the U.S.

-Conventions on "wealth transfer" and "wealth release" to plan for the money that the prayer warriors expect to get from Satan and the ungodly

much more at the link...

Link (http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/10/29/23723/734/F... )

Also some related videos:

Sarah Palin’s Churches and the Third Wave, also titled Palin’s Demon Haunted Churches
http://www.vimeo.com/1679097?pg=embed&sec=1679097

In the Land of Queen Esther: The Unauthorized Sarah Palin Video
http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/10/18/211616/13 ( By Max Blumenthal, produced by Michael W. Wilson, also producer of Silhouette City )

Palin's Churches and the Holy Laughter Anointing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_CkZWTvKBc

Palin, Muthee and Killing Mother Theresa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eruPRS4V0SA

Palin Anointer Thomas Muthee Fights Catholics, Witches and Python Spirits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grrsRKP8L0s

boutons_
10-29-2008, 11:57 PM
I read this stuff a couple weeks ago.

Freaky, weird, made up shit, just like Scientology.

Angel_luv's totally lost if she "believes" the devil is on the Dem ticket.

Get thee back to a trailer park, pitbull devil bitch

Nbadan
10-30-2008, 12:04 AM
If Obama or Biden attended a church that believed in snake worship and witch-craft the fucken M$M would be all over that shit.....

SnakeBoy
10-30-2008, 02:18 AM
Ooooooh, that IS really scary. I'm scared!

8M-kD0QdRJk

Nbadan
10-30-2008, 07:52 PM
.....Wright doesn't worship snakes.....

SpursIndonesia
10-31-2008, 03:48 AM
Darn, it seems Indonesia isn't doing all that bad in battling religion radicalism and incursion into the state embodiment, atleast we won't really have a radical him/herself running as a serious presidential candidate in next year election.

romad_20
10-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Darn, it seems Indonesia isn't doing all that bad in battling religion radicalism and incursion into the state embodiment, atleast we won't really have a radical him/herself running as a serious presidential candidate in next year election.

Thanks, that makes us feel great over here. Indonesia is now laughing at us :lol

anakha
10-31-2008, 10:14 AM

Lucky you.

Catholic bishops have been meddling in Philippine politics for the past 22 years... :depressed

DarkReign
10-31-2008, 11:15 AM
angel_luv forum

JoeChalupa
10-31-2008, 11:16 AM
Who cares? I don't care about any of this crap.

SpursIndonesia
11-01-2008, 04:36 AM
It's hard battling religion -read, Islam- radicalization nowadays in my country, exactly because of globalization. Islam in Indonesia has always had moderate air in its mainstream life, because of its historical upbringing and our typical character as a nation.

But since the globalization era of late 90's till this day, the downfall of coldwar, the end of Soeharto's new order era, the sout east asia economic crisis in 1998, the rise of western conservativism in USA, the era of war against terror, everythings get muddled in our newly found democratic life as a nation.

The small yet very vocal and active fanatic group of Islam radical becomes more and more courageous in promoting their brand of Islam, and since information regarding moslems struggle in all over the world gets spread so quickly in this internet age, their views are getting harder & harder to be contained/supressed.

By the way, i'm a moderate moslem, and proud of that. We don't have to look and act like an arab to be close to God, every Indonesian moslem should keep that in their collective mind.

smeagol
11-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Obama is a Christian and goes to Church. He reads the Bible and probably worships in a very similar way, and believes the same things, as Angel Luv does.

Nbadan and boutons, you are stupid.

boutons_
11-01-2008, 06:51 AM
smeagol, when HUSSEIN starts suggesting that McNasty is the devil, then you'll have a point that any Christian is an angel_luv type of Christian.

Until then you're still one stupid motherfucker.

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 07:16 AM
sons I follow the hawk

baseline bum
11-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Obama is a Christian and goes to Church. He reads the Bible and probably worships in a very similar way, and believes the same things, as Angel Luv does.

Nbadan and boutons, you are stupid.

So Obama believes he's the anti-christ?

Yonivore
11-01-2008, 12:14 PM
.....Wright doesn't worship snakes.....

He just is one.

smeagol
11-01-2008, 03:41 PM
smeagol, when HUSSEIN starts suggesting that McNasty is the devil, then you'll have a point that any Christian is an angel_luv type of Christian.

Being a Christian entails a lot of things you are firmly against. If Obama has attended a Christian Church for 20 years, I have to assume he adheres to these things I'm implying. Unless he is one motherfucking hypocrite.

Until then you're still one stupid motherfucker.

Obama supported the bailout you so adamantly reject, bailout which was approved by the majority of Democrats in Congress, I might add . . . :lol

And I'm stupid, bitch . . . ? :lmao

boutons_
11-01-2008, 05:38 PM
"Being a Christian entails a lot of things you are firmly against"

things? things? Even if English isnt't your first language, expand on "things".

"I have to assume he adheres to these things I'm implying"

Quit coyly implying. These "things" the HUSSEIN adheres to are what, exactly?

boutons_
11-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Whott's girlfriend is recently, closely, associated with, even annointed into, some really weird, fringe-ass shit "religion" that aims to subvert democratic governments and redistribute their wealth to the "righteous".

Palin's Movement Urges 'Godly' To 'Plunder' Wealth of The 'Godless' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-wilson/palins-movement-urges-god_b_139987.html)

smeagol
11-01-2008, 06:34 PM
"Being a Christian entails a lot of things you are firmly against"

things? things? Even if English isnt't your first language, expand on "things".

"I have to assume he adheres to these things I'm implying"

Quit coyly implying. These "things" the HUSSEIN adheres to are what, exactly?

"Things", "beliefs" . . . you know what I mean, moron.

What Christian believe in, and I'm assuming Obama believes in (because he is a Christian).

Those beliefs you enjoy making fun of. No need for me to spell them out.

Nbadan
11-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Being a Christian entails a lot of things you are firmly against. If Obama has attended a Christian Church for 20 years, I have to assume he adheres to these things I'm implying. Unless he is one motherfucking hypocrite.

Put down the crack pipe...your WACK!

S62Z37bIZHk

If a Obama preacher was preaching about witchcraft and Christianity this election would be over...

Nbadan
11-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Muthee also advocates transferring the 'wealth of the wicked' (i.e., everyone who doesn't believe as I believe) to the 'righteous' to use to 'infiltrate business and finance, schools and education, media and entertainment, politics and government'....

Palin's Movement Urges 'Godly' To 'Plunder' Wealth of 'Godless'
By Bruce Wilson Sat Nov 01, 2008 at 02:52:01 PM EST

The McCain campaign, during the 2008 election, has repeatedly attacked Barack Obama for advocating that the U.S. federal government seek more wealth equality in America, by "spreading the wealth." But McCain's running mate Sarah Palin is closely associated, as noted in a recent New York Times story, with "spiritual warfare", an aggressive approach to evangelizing developed by the leaders of a worldwide religious movement which promotes a religiously based wealth transfer scheme as a means to implement theocracy.

As the top leader of the New Apostolic Reformation, which extensive evidence suggests is Sarah Palin's chosen religious and political movement, C. Peter Wagner proclaimed, on June 21, 2006, that "God has declared through His prophets that the wealth of the wicked will be released to the Kingdom of God," and Wagner declared, threateningly, "the enemies' camp will be plundered."

Sarah Palin endorser Bishop Thomas Muthee, in a speech he gave before blessing and anointing Sarah Palin as a political leader, on October 16, 2005 at the Wasilla Assembly of God, llaid out the same New Apostolic Reformation agenda, on how "God's kingdom" needed to "infiltrate" seven sectors of society. Muthee listed most of them: business and finance, schools and education, media and entertainment, politics and government.

Muthee also stated "The Bible says the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. Sarah Palin was in the audience. Minutes later, she was anointed, and blessed, with the laying on of hands...

Talk to Action (http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/11/1/14522/8804)

In other words, Muthee want's to see a Iran style theocracy in the U.S.