PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, Just A Quick Question

batman2883
10-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Are Tech Fans Really Seriously Thinking They Are Going To Beat Ut??? Lol Ha Ha Ha Ha Holy Crap, They Havent Played One Valid Opponent All Season Thus Far......and So Many Tech Fans Are Stating They Are Going To Whoop On Ut, Ive Never Laughed So Hard In My Entire Life. The Only Thing Tech Is Gonna Get After This Game Is A Nice Pep Talk On How They Did They're Best In A Losing Effort Against The Nations Top Team. Hook 'em Horns Baby!!!

Go Orange, Go White, Yeah Texas Fight!!!
Texas Fight Texas Fight Yeah Texas Fight!!!!

lebomb
10-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Im not a fan of either school, but.......I think being at home will help TT out.

TT 48-35

batman2883
10-30-2008, 11:43 AM
TT will lose by at least 10 points, put it in the books

tonylongoriafan
10-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Im not a fan of either school, but.......I think being at home will help TT out.

TT 48-35

what? no way...can't believe UT is only 4 point favorites. they cover the spread easily, no charge for that, contact your bookie accordingly.

Blake
10-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Are Tech Fans Really Seriously Thinking They Are Going To Beat Ut??? Lol Ha Ha Ha Ha Holy Crap, They Havent Played One Valid Opponent All Season Thus Far......and So Many Tech Fans Are Stating They Are Going To Whoop On Ut, Ive Never Laughed So Hard In My Entire Life. The Only Thing Tech Is Gonna Get After This Game Is A Nice Pep Talk On How They Did They're Best In A Losing Effort Against The Nations Top Team. Hook 'em Horns Baby!!!

how is it that some posters have gotten to the where they start every word with a captial letter? what typing teacher teaches that? isn't that a lot of effort?

what's interesting is Tech's last loss was ........at UT last year.

Tech has beaten #4 OU, #20 Virginia in the Gator Bowl and #19 Kansas on the road in the midst of their current 10 game win streak.

batman2883
10-30-2008, 12:01 PM
i have my caps lock on so it puts it on here as first letter capital, and yes if you know me as a poster i always have my caps lock on i dont care......either way, UT has also only gotten better since the last time Tech played UT. Put Tech, in the same schedule as the longhorns thus far, and tech loses the last 3 games easy, against OU, Mizzou, & OSU, simple as that.

Blake
10-30-2008, 12:13 PM
i have my caps lock on so it puts it on here as first letter capital, and yes if you know me as a poster i always have my caps lock on i dont care

no, don't know you as a poster and I guess I don't care either. Just wondering out loud.

......either way, UT has also only gotten better since the last time Tech played UT.

I think we can all agree that Tech has only gotten better too. Believe it or not, Tech is ranked in the top 3 in the Big XII in most of the defensive categories. Check the Ruffin McNeil story at Yahoo Sports.

Put Tech, in the same schedule as the longhorns thus far, and tech loses the last 3 games easy, against OU, Mizzou, & OSU, simple as that.

eh, not sure how you could say 'they lose those games easy'.

Tech beat OU just ten games ago, and I think Tech beats OSU in Lubbock.

Chase Daniel owns Tech but if the game is in Lubbock (as it was in Austin) then anything's possible.

I think 3-0 would be a big longshot, and 2-1 would be just as probable as 1-2.

but in no way would they go 0-3. That's just junk talk.

batman2883
10-30-2008, 12:20 PM
no its not just junk talk, and yeah they may have beaten OU last season but OU was a much stronger team this year than they were last year. UT has come together behind the strong play of there captain Colt, and even their defense has stepped up in a major way. Honestly UT beats TT by at least a 10 point spread, playing in lubbock will have no factor in the outcome. OSU would have beaten Tech, as would have OU & Mizzou, im sorry pal, thats not junk talk its just the simple truth. We'll seen soon enough after UT beats Tech in Lubbock this saturday

Blake
10-30-2008, 12:48 PM
no its not just junk talk, and yeah they may have beaten OU last season but OU was a much stronger team this year than they were last year. UT has come together behind the strong play of there captain Colt, and even their defense has stepped up in a major way. Honestly UT beats TT by at least a 10 point spread, playing in lubbock will have no factor in the outcome. OSU would have beaten Tech, as would have OU & Mizzou, im sorry pal, thats not junk talk its just the simple truth. We'll seen soon enough after UT beats Tech in Lubbock this saturday

OU being a stronger team this year is very debatable. It doesn't appear that the Sooners have as much of a running game as they are used to.

Noone's debating that UT has come together and looks great. They are #1 for a reason.

Playing in Lubbock absolutely will have a factor on this outcome just like home field/court has an advantage in any sport.

UT has not had any real road games to test them yet and I think the wear and tear of getting up emtionally week after week starting with OU caught up to them a bit last week against Okie St.

If both teams were fresh and the game was on a neutral field, I think UT wins pretty convincingly, but that's not what we are talking about here:

UT just got off of a tough physical close game against Okie St that went down to the wire and now they have to get a on a plane and travel to West Texas.
In the meantime, Tech had a cakewalk last week and got to rest some players in the 4th quarter and now they get to come back home to the friendly yet rowdy confines of AT&T Jones Stadium.....

you can also look at the last game in Lubbock between these two that had both Harrell and McCoy starting. Tech went up 21-0 until our usual bad defense (and some bad officiating) allowed UT to come back and win 35-31.
I don't see that happening again this year.

I think it's a coin flip who wins, but I think either way Tech covers the spread.

Blake
11-03-2008, 10:37 AM

hey batman, tell me how my ass taste
everybody now

Blake
11-03-2008, 10:38 AM
TT will lose by at least 10 points, put it in the books

oops

Blake
11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
what? no way...can't believe UT is only 4 point favorites. they cover the spread easily, no charge for that, contact your bookie accordingly.

by 'they', you meant Tech, right?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

lebomb
11-03-2008, 11:07 AM
:hat

Told ya.............

cash459
11-03-2008, 03:49 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

how does your foot taste? want some ketchup?