PDA

View Full Version : Heading down to San Antonio...

ElNono
10-30-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm gonna be stopping by San Antonio for the holidays, and I'm thinking of going to the Grizzlies game on the 27th. I've never actually watched a game on the AT&T Center before, and I'd like to get something autographed if possible while I'm there too.
Right now I'm looking at seats in Section 2, Row 1. They're a little expensive, but what I was wondering is if that's a good spot to try to catch the players before the game and get something autographed.
If those are not that good, can anybody recommend a better location?

Thanks in advance.

DMX7
10-31-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm gonna be stopping by San Antonio for the holidays, and I'm thinking of going to the Grizzlies game on the 27th. I've never actually watched a game on the AT&T Center before, and I'd like to get something autographed if possible while I'm there too.
Right now I'm looking at seats in Section 2, Row 1. They're a little expensive, but what I was wondering is if that's a good spot to try to catch the players before the game and get something autographed.
If those are not that good, can anybody recommend a better location?

Thanks in advance.

That sounds pretty good. If you can get near the tunnel where they come out that is always where they seem to sign the most autographs.

Kori Ellis
10-31-2008, 03:41 AM
Section 2 is exactly by the Spurs tunnel, so that's perfect.

ElNono
10-31-2008, 09:26 AM
That sounds pretty good. If you can get near the tunnel where they come out that is always where they seem to sign the most autographs.

Section 2 is exactly by the Spurs tunnel, so that's perfect.

Thank you! We'll see if we can make it there.

I. Hustle
10-31-2008, 09:38 AM
See if you can get me Kori's autograph

ElNono
10-31-2008, 09:43 AM
See if you can get me Kori's autograph

:lol I'll ask...

EDIT: Kori, are you heading down for that game with LJ on the 27th?