10-31-2008, 12:09 AM
BOOK IT

Houston, another 1st found exit.

Lakers vs Hornets in WCF

Lakers in 6

:lobt2:

anakha
10-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Are you the same poster as Lakers08Champs?

If so, props for the never say die spirit. :lol

IronMexican
10-31-2008, 12:19 AM
Suns are making it. Who is gonna move up? The warriors? negative. Clipps? nah. Blazers? They still got a way to go. The Nuggets took a step back too.

Many PackYao
10-31-2008, 12:25 AM

Not this time buddy! :nopeIf they stay healthy, look out! :downspin:

Roxsfan
10-31-2008, 12:27 AM
BOOK IT

Lakers vs Hornets in WCF

Lakers in 6

oh, and I'm Gay and Proud of it:downspin:

Fuck off horseface.

Lakers2009champs
10-31-2008, 12:39 AM
The Stay Healthy "excuse" is getting pretty old and tired. UR team just SUCKS and is overrated.

SpursDynasty
10-31-2008, 12:43 AM
BOOK IT

Lakers vs Hornets in WCF

Lakers in 6

You mean the Hornets who choked in Game 7 last year and the Lakers who choked in the Finals? Kobe can't win a championship without Shaq. Kobe has failed in his last two NBA Finals (against the weak East), why would this year be any different? And I'm sure beating the Blazers and Clippers means a lot this early in the season.

I predict about a 52-30 record the Lakers, 2nd round exit.

Many PackYao
10-31-2008, 12:45 AM
SD is that you?:lol

Lakers2009champs
10-31-2008, 12:46 AM
You mean the Hornets who choked in Game 7 last year and the Lakers who choked in the Finals? Kobe can't win a championship without Shaq. Kobe has failed in his last two NBA Finals (against the weak East), why would this year be any different? And I'm sure beating the Blazers and Clippers means a lot this early in the season.

I predict about a 52-30 record the Lakers, 2nd round exit.

Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spurs>>>>>>>>>>>Rockets>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

Many PackYao
10-31-2008, 12:51 AM
The Stay Healthy "excuse" is getting pretty old and tired. UR team just SUCKS and is overrated.
It's the Lakers that are overrated. Kobe is not, but the rest of the team is.Gashole,Lamar ScrOdumb,The Machine and Farmar all disappeared in the Finals.Since all the other Lakers didn't do shit, the defense collapsed on Kobe hence the Celts trophy.

SpursDynasty
10-31-2008, 12:57 AM
You must be out of your fucking mind if you think we will win less than 65 games and lose in the second round. I know it hurts your ass to see the Lakers rebuild so fast to rule the league again.

I'm still failing to see who on the Lakers is a powerhouse besides Kobe.

Pau Gasol? Andrew Bynum? Radmanovic? I don't recall any of these guys doing anything special other then wearing Lakers jerseys.

Kobe™
10-31-2008, 01:18 AM
hmm wasn't it Odom who just gave you guys nightmare problems last year.
Wonder who on your 2nd unit can guard him {laff}

What have you guys done to improve your team?
*Waits
Exactly
Nothing

Powerhouse?
LoL Since when does a team need more then one 'POWERHOUSE'
Kobe will take over games, our defense has improved immensely.
We have allstars in gasol and odom and a top 5 center in Bynum
Not to mention a top 2 coach in P.J.

Face it, we're the class of the west with NOH and possibly Hou comin up as well.
Your team is finito.
You can keep hoping that Mr. Toucan Argentinian isthe missing piece.
But if you guys face L.A. again, I guarantee you will get demolished.

/end rant

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 01:21 AM
Wow, this thread turned into one giant pissing contest.

Xylus
10-31-2008, 01:23 AM
The Suns will make the playoffs.

End of thread.

anakha
10-31-2008, 01:28 AM
Wow, this thread turned into one giant pissing contest.

In a thread started by a poster guaranteeing a Lakers championship and featuring a SpursDynasty appearance, were you expecting anything else? :lol

Zee Laker
10-31-2008, 01:33 AM
The Suns will make the playoffs.

End of thread.

True

TheMadHatter
10-31-2008, 02:03 AM
The Suns will make the playoffs. They actually look better than I expected. NOH just got insanely hot from 3pt land today.

JamStone
10-31-2008, 02:07 AM
Suns should make the playoffs, but I think there will be a Western Conference team that should make the playoffs that won't. It could be a team like Phoenix or Dallas or the Spurs. I think a team that everyone pegs as a playoff team will be out. Just don't know which team that is.

turiaf for president
10-31-2008, 09:24 AM
out of those three i think the mavs have the best chance of missing the post season. suns will get a 5 or 6th seed

Findog
10-31-2008, 09:43 AM
If Oden misses a lot of games, that spot penciled in for Portland opens up.

Kamnik
10-31-2008, 10:26 AM
They will make the playoffs.

But a first or second round exit waits them there.

pauls931
10-31-2008, 11:52 AM
They'll make the playoffs but this time around the Spurs are not their problem, it's Houston/NO/lakers. Also NO just has their number, paul made numerous great passes out of double and triple teams to guys standing by themselves showing Phoenix has a long way to go on D.

Girasuck
10-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Jazz, and Rockets are the only teams in the West you can say are a lock for the playoffs. Suns and Mavs are close but you never know. The only question mark is the 8th team.

I was impressed with the way Denver played even though they lost. Denver played harder in the last game than they did at any point last season, and it seems like they're trying harder on the defensive end. Right now I'm putting Denver in the 8th spot.

BLACKMAMBA24
10-31-2008, 12:08 PM
52-30 ? There is a new anti-deppressant called prestiq. It doesn't filter through the liver.