PDA

View Full Version : NBA Western Conference Standings predictions

SpursDynasty
10-31-2008, 01:37 PM
1. 59-23 Spurs - We were the oldest team last season. We needed to get younger. We got younger. Sure, no new superstars, but we can't ask for more than already having 3 legitimate All-Stars on the team. TD, TP, Bowen, and Manu are still here. Once again experience will carry us. Unless Horry had another big shot left in him, we won't necessarily miss his 2.5 points a game. The guy's a legend and has more rings than Jordan, but his time has passed. Barry played only 31 games for us and gave us 7.1 points a game. Seriously guys, why is this year's team worse than any previous years?

2. 56-26 Hornets - These guys are a regular season team and more or less will finish with the same record as last season. Out in 2nd round. We'll see Chris Paul flop his way to at least 1/3 of his scoring average. A couple of alley oops with Tyson Chandler, a couple of jump shots from David West...They'll be out in the 2nd round vs. a team like Utah or so.

3. 55-27 Jazz - Not much to say here other than this is a solid team. They don't get as much love from the refs as New Orleans, so they'll finish slightly behind.

4. 53-29 Suns - I put these guys this high simply because there aren't any other teams besides SA, NO, and Utah that are better. They should make the most of Shaq while he's still there. They beat us already but without our starting center and Manu. Not much to make of that yet.

5. 52-30 Lakers - This team had to have Derek Fisher ask Utah to release him from his contract so he could concentrate on his daughter...then run to LA and join the team. Utah fans are right to boo Fisher every time he steps into that arena. Then the Gasol deal. Sorry, but I still don't see the big deal about this team. This is a team that LOST the Finals, including a 39-point loss in Game 6. Yet this team is getting more love than the actual champs. This team has one legitimate All-Star in Kobe. The rest are filler.

6. 44-38 Mavericks - Again, this is a regular season team that used to win 60+ games, but now that they have Jason Kidd, they're a regular season team that wins 44 games.

7. 43-39 Rockets

8. 42-40 Warriors - There aren't anymore non-junk teams left in the West past these guys. I still don't know what to expect out of this team. Baron Davis is gone but Corey Maggette is now on the team.

bdictjames
10-31-2008, 01:38 PM
Someone's been smoking some shisha :hat

Anti.Hero
10-31-2008, 01:39 PM
It's not really funny knowing how off it will be.

Indazone
10-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Jinx thread...thank you Spursdynasty!

for another great year Rockets!!!

lebomb
10-31-2008, 01:41 PM
1. Hornets
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Utah
6. Suns
7. Mavericks
8. Warriors

Damn this season is going to be tough :depressed

Indazone
10-31-2008, 01:42 PM
cracking up at Dynasty's ranking of the Rockets as a 7th seed.

pauls931
10-31-2008, 01:52 PM
1. Hornets
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Utah
6. Suns
7. Mavericks
8. Warriors

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 01:55 PM
talk about a one sided post.....Lakers are by miles the best team in the west RIGHT NOW.....itll be that way till injuries occur

BUMP
10-31-2008, 01:59 PM
1. 59-23 Spurs - We were the oldest team last season. We needed to get younger. We got younger. Sure, no new superstars, but we can't ask for more than already having 3 legitimate All-Stars on the team. TD, TP, Bowen, and Manu are still here. Once again experience will carry us. Unless Horry had another big shot left in him, we won't necessarily miss his 2.5 points a game. The guy's a legend and has more rings than Jordan, but his time has passed. Barry played only 31 games for us and gave us 7.1 points a game. Seriously guys, why is this year's team worse than any previous years?

2. 56-26 Hornets - These guys are a regular season team and more or less will finish with the same record as last season. Out in 2nd round. We'll see Chris Paul flop his way to at least 1/3 of his scoring average. A couple of alley oops with Tyson Chandler, a couple of jump shots from David West...They'll be out in the 2nd round vs. a team like Utah or so.

3. 55-27 Jazz - Not much to say here other than this is a solid team. They don't get as much love from the refs as New Orleans, so they'll finish slightly behind.

4. 53-29 Suns - I put these guys this high simply because there aren't any other teams besides SA, NO, and Utah that are better. They should make the most of Shaq while he's still there. They beat us already but without our starting center and Manu. Not much to make of that yet.

5. 52-30 Lakers - This team had to have Derek Fisher ask Utah to release him from his contract so he could concentrate on his daughter...then run to LA and join the team. Utah fans are right to boo Fisher every time he steps into that arena. Then the Gasol deal. Sorry, but I still don't see the big deal about this team. This is a team that LOST the Finals, including a 39-point loss in Game 6. Yet this team is getting more love than the actual champs. This team has one legitimate All-Star in Kobe. The rest are filler.

5. 44-38 Mavericks - Again, this is a regular season team that used to win 60+ games, but now that they have Jason Kidd, they're a regular season team that wins 44 games.

7. 43-39 Rockets

8. 42-40 Warriors - There aren't anymore non-junk teams left in the West past these guys. I still don't know what to expect out of this team. Baron Davis is gone but Corey Maggette is now on the team.

:nope:rollin

LEONARD
10-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Gotta love SD...

DaDakota
10-31-2008, 02:42 PM
1. Rockets

2-99...The rest of the pretenders.

:D

DD

JamStone
10-31-2008, 02:45 PM
1. Blazers - Greg Oden will average 40/20 in both regular season games he plays this year
2. Nuggets - two of the top 4 scorers in the league, they cannot be stopped
3. Clippers - already proved they can play with the Lakers for 5-6 minutes
4. Warriors - Monta's injury allows Stephen Jackson to run and "gun" this team to greatness
5. Mavericks - DeSagana Diop will be DPOY
6. Lakers - they get to the playoffs because Stern will make it happen
7. Suns - Shaq is back
8. Jazz - Mormons will devote even more time to baby making if Stern doesn't get them into the playoffs

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 03:01 PM
talk about a one sided post.....Lakers are by miles the best team in the west RIGHT NOW.....itll be that way till injuries occur

The Lakers are the best team in the West right now, but there is no such thing as team miles ahead of everyone else out West.

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 03:13 PM
The Lakers are the best team in the West right now, but there is no such thing as team miles ahead of everyone else out West.

ok....the rockets are within 2 miles of the Lakers....

Medvedenko
10-31-2008, 03:16 PM
I love SD....hahhahaha...Roger Mason Jr is the Spurs saviour this year.

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 03:21 PM
ok....the rockets are within 2 miles of the Lakers....

Yeah, because the final standings at the end of the year reflected just how much of a gap the top teams had on each other. :rolleyes What was it like 4 games separating the top 6. :sleep

Nobody is going to run away with this conference.

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah, because the final standings at the end of the year reflected just how much of a gap the top teams had on each other. :rolleyes What was it like 4 games separating the top 6. :sleep

Nobody is going to run away with this conference.

ummm....that was last year. alot has changed then from now

manufor3
10-31-2008, 03:44 PM
I love SD....hahhahaha...Roger Mason Jr is the Spurs saviour this year.

he looked sharp,

jack sommerset
10-31-2008, 04:27 PM
good lord! spews finish 1,rockets 7th, lakers 5th. he even has the warriors making the playoffs.... way off!

DPG21920
10-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Lakers
Rockets
Hornets
Utah
Spurs
Mavs
Suns
Blazers

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 04:41 PM
ummm....that was last year. alot has changed then from now

Yeah, like other teams have gotten better :rolleyes....Just because your team might take a step back doesn't mean the rest of the West will.

Houston pretty much added Yao, Artest, a promising young PG, and Scola/Landry year 2

Utah should be improved just for the simple fact that they're a young team that is now a year older and they'll have a full year with Korver

NOLA the same thing (young teams improve) and they added Posey.

LA could very well win this conference, but to say they "are miles ahead of everybody" is completely stupid.........nobody is running away with this conference.

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 04:49 PM
If Lakers can stay completely healthy this whole year they will win the West with ease.

write it down, take a picture.....

The Rockets will come in 2nd, but be behind like 5 games.

Kai
10-31-2008, 04:51 PM
1. Hornets
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Utah
6. Suns
7. Mavericks
8. Warriors

Hell yes, revenge on Utah. Then we own the Hornets. Then WCF with the Lakers.

IronMexican
10-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, like other teams have gotten better :rolleyes....Just because your team might take a step back doesn't mean the rest of the West will.

Houston pretty much added Yao, Artest, a promising young PG, and Scola/Landry year 2

Utah should be improved just for the simple fact that they're a young team that is now a year older and they'll have a full year with Korver

NOLA the same thing (young teams improve) and they added Posey.

LA could very well win this conference, but to say they "are miles ahead of everybody" is completely stupid.........nobody is running away with this conference.

Same could be said for LA. Re-adding Bynum, Farmar with another year of development, Ariza getting a whole off season in LA, same with Pau. Who gives a shit. Games aren't played on paper.

Allanon
10-31-2008, 05:06 PM
No disrespect to you all other teams but my prediction is Lakers will be at the top and then there will be the rest. Not trying to be cocky, what not, the Lakers are just the kind of team that's built to make major runs during the regular season.

Laugh all you want at "regular season champs", but I have no doubt it's gonna be the Lakers, by a wide margin.

It doesn't mean they're going to be the Finals Champs or win easily in the Playoffs. But in the regular season, they're going to out right kill while keeping their starter's minutes low.

I said before that this will be a 70 win team, I might have to change it to 80 wins. Ok, ok, that part is cocky :D

Flopper
10-31-2008, 05:15 PM
1.Jazz
2.Lakers
3.Rockets
4.Hornets
5.Spurs
6.Suns
7.Blazers
8.Nuggets

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 05:17 PM
No disrespect to you all other teams but my prediction is Lakers will be at the top and then there will be the rest. Not trying to be cocky, what not, the Lakers are just the kind of team that's built to make major runs during the regular season.

Laugh all you want at "regular season champs", but I have no doubt it's gonna be the Lakers, by a wide margin.

It doesn't mean they're going to be the Finals Champs or win easily in the Playoffs. But in the regular season, they're going to out right kill while keeping their starter's minutes low.

I said before that this will be a 70 win team, I might have to change it to 80 wins. Ok, ok, that part is cocky :D

Im not a Laker fan but barring any major injuries i can see them winning close to 70 wins if they focus enough. I havent seen a team this deep and this young...ever.

Those who dont admit this are in denial. And just to let you know ALLANON. Ill be rooting against the Lakers every chance i get...haha:toast

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Same could be said for LA. Re-adding Bynum, Farmar with another year of development, Ariza getting a whole off season in LA, same with Pau. Who gives a shit. Games aren't played on paper.

Yeah and that's my point..........EVERYBODY HAS GOTTEN BETTER, SO NOBODY HAS VASTLY MADE UP A SHITLOAD OF GROUND!

For fucksake y'all are stupid..

The Lakers aren't blowing anybody away in this conference and I bet they don't win it by more than a handful of games.......this isn't the damn Eastern Conference of years past where one fucking team is just going to ride on everybody.

P.S.

LA is not winning 70 games out west.........in the East yes, they probably would, but this isn't the damn East.

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Those who dont admit this are in denial.

Okay let's make a Vbookie bet on it.

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Okay let's make a Vbookie bet on it.

:wow

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 05:24 PM
:wow

c'mon you said LA was "miles ahead of everyone"........how many games constitutes "miles ahead of the pack"?

DPG21920
10-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah and that's my point..........EVERYBODY HAS GOTTEN BETTER, SO NOBODY HAS VASTLY MADE UP A SHITLOAD OF GROUND!

For fucksake y'all are stupid..

The Lakers aren't blowing anybody away in this conference and I bet they don't win it by more than a handful of games.......this isn't the damn Eastern Conference of years past where one fucking team is just going to ride on everybody.

P.S.

LA is not winning 70 games out west.........in the East yes, they probably would, but this isn't the East.

I do not know about 70, but 65 I can really see. I knew the Lakers were the best team going into the season, but I did not think they would be this good this early. If they stay healthy and gel even more, that is scary. If the Mavs sniffed 70, this Lakers team has a shot. But it is early and we will see how things develop.

Allanon
10-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Ill be rooting against the Lakers every chance i get...haha:toast

Motha....f..... :toast

c'mon you said LA was "miles ahead of everyone"........how many games constitutes "miles ahead of the pack"?

I don't think we can do vBookie bet but I'd be willing to take on your bet TMAC & Luther. Maybe a sig bet?

How many wins behind or ahead of the Lakers will the next team be?

DPG21920
10-31-2008, 05:26 PM
If the West was won by only 1 game last year, and you are saying this year is harder TMac, then a 4 or 5 win gap is huge

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 05:27 PM
How many wins behind or ahead of the Lakers will the next team be?

I'm waiting on Mr. Homeboy up there to tell me how many games constitutes "miles ahead of the pack".

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 05:27 PM

i said it already....Lakers 1st place and Rockets 2nd....Lakers ahead 5-10 games...

When i said "miles" it was as in "talent,depth,youth,coaching,offense,defense"

everything......as far as games, im not a betting man but i wouldnt bet against them winnin close to 70 games this year. Im thinking realistically around 60 wins IF HEALTHY.

Tmac&Luther
10-31-2008, 05:29 PM
So Lakers ahead 5-10 games, so the over and under is 7.5 games.

Which means they have to finish more than 7 games ahead of everybody out west to win the bet.

xtremesteven33
10-31-2008, 05:31 PM

Which means they have to finish more than 7 games ahead of everybody out west to win the bet.

I would say 5-10 games seperate them and 2nd place.

everyone else is a rat race

Allanon
10-31-2008, 05:33 PM

I'll take 7.5 if that's what you want.

Sig bet.

I win, I determine your sig through the ENTIRE playoffs.

You win, you can determine mines.

And yes, only out West. Those Eastern teams have it easy, they might win 67 games again.

DPG21920
10-31-2008, 05:40 PM
I'll take 7.5 if that's what you want.

Sig bet.

I win, I determine your sig through the ENTIRE playoffs.

You win, you can determine mines.

And yes, only out West. Those Eastern teams have it easy, they might win 67 games again.

That is why to me 70 seems a little out there. If the Celtics, who beat a very talented Lakers team in the Finals, who also had the best defense in the league could win 66 or 67 games out east, then it is going to be hard to reach 70 no matter how good.

Lakers_55
10-31-2008, 05:42 PM
I understand one of the reasons why Spurs fans don't like the Lakers is because of past playoff history between our two teams. The smart ones realizes this Laker team on paper is capable of practicly anything.

However, the Laker franchise is capable of rebuilding, it always has been. One of the reasons I like the Spurs as well is because they are probably the next best in this department. Not to mention they will remain a threat as long as #21 suits up. To me, they are fun to watch. The goal is to win a game. Winning isn't boring. And After TD hangs it up, give the Spurs a few years and they will be in the hunt for a title again.

I think the chances of Laker injuries are diminshed because we can go 10 deep in the rotation. Everyone is going to be out on the court less. Kobe will likely average under 20 points a game and see under 30 minutes playing time many times. Hell with the statistics, this team wants it's own redemption. Kobe can and will win without Shaq. Laker supporting cast does more for the team than Shaq ever did.

Allanon
10-31-2008, 05:43 PM
That is why to me 70 seems a little out there. If the Celtics, who beat a very talented Lakers team in the Finals, who also had the best defense in the league could win 66 or 67 games out east, then it is going to be hard to reach 70 no matter how good.

It'll be hard as hell no doubt and I'm the first to admit that I could very well end up eating my words and look like a laughingstock.

But as pointed out, I'm one of those delusional ST "Laker fan(S)" :downspin:

DPG21920
10-31-2008, 05:48 PM
It'll be hard as hell no doubt and I'm the first to admit that I could very well end up eating my words and look like a laughingstock.

But as pointed out, I'm one of those delusional ST "Laker fan(S)" :downspin:

It is not a laughing stock if they win 65 games. That is a ridiculous season. 70 wins people kind of scoff at because you said it kind of matter-of-factly. Like I said, I knew the Lakers were good because I watch almost all of their games, but damn. The scary thing is that they have not even had time to gel and they are steamrolling people.

But the difference between 70 and 60-65 wins is huge. That means no flaws, no injuries, no chemistry problems and a huge separation from the pack. The year the Mavs won 66 or 67, they were impressive, but overvalued. They won a ton of tight games that usually go 50/50. To win 70, you would have to have very little 50/50 games and a lot of domination.

Roxsfan
10-31-2008, 05:52 PM
OP is a moron.

Allanon
10-31-2008, 05:58 PM
It is not a laughing stock if they win 65 games. That is a ridiculous season.

Thanks for the out. :toast

But you other team fans deal with me spewing 70.

70 wins people kind of scoff at because you said it kind of matter-of-factly.

So I'll take the well-deserved ridicule when I'm wrong.

anakha
10-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Quality thread by SpursDynasty.

SpursDynasty
11-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Im not a Laker fan but barring any major injuries i can see them winning close to 70 wins if they focus enough. I havent seen a team this deep and this young...ever.

Those who dont admit this are in denial. And just to let you know ALLANON. Ill be rooting against the Lakers every chance i get...haha:toast

Being young is the problem.

One All-Star and a bunch of role players? That's deep? Andrew Bynum? Pau Gasol? Yeah, thats an intimidating roster I'm sure.

BUMP
11-01-2008, 02:53 PM
:rollin

now that the Mavs are no longer contenders SpursDynasty has a new team to pick on. sorry Laker fans but this means immediate doom, you have now been cursed.

:(whoops, i forgot SD, Mavs were never really contenders to begin with:lol

JamStone
11-01-2008, 03:16 PM
The problem with winning 70 games is that a team that is set on course to win 70 games will most likely have a pretty good cushion for the #1 seed and the last week or two, they'd be very smart to be cautious about their starters' minutes and even playing their starters all of the final few games. That's what's so crazy about that 1996 Bulls team that won 72 games. They didn't let up the entire season.

It might be an exaggeration to say the Lakers are "miles ahead" of everyone else in the conference, but it's not that far off. I think they are clearly the best team in the West. And, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with a 7-8 game lead to win the conference by the end of the regular season. Now, guaranteeing that is another thing. But, to me, that's a reasonable prediction with the way the Lakers look. They have size, athleticism, depth, balance, and the best closer in the game. That's a recipe for great success. But, getting anywhere near 70 would also involve some luck, especially with key players staying healthy, and being able to win those really close games on the road.

I do think the Lakers are clearly a much better team than any other team in the West on paper, barring injury to any team.

sook
11-01-2008, 04:24 PM
whoever said 70 games is a complete fucking moron, if you saw the bulls 70 win season you would know why in all the NBA seasons only one team was able to achieve it

DaDakota
11-01-2008, 05:27 PM
http://form-page.com/rockets.jpg

Allanon
11-01-2008, 05:45 PM
whoever said 70 games is a complete fucking moron, if you saw the bulls 70 win season you would know why in all the NBA seasons only one team was able to achieve it

I said 70 games and I think it's reasonable.

Last year, in games Pau played, the Lakers won 85% of their games. This was for about the 1/3 season that Pau was in.

85% wins across a season would be 70 wins.

Now that they have both Bynum and Ariza back. Along with improved Farmar, Radmanovic, this is the deepest Laker team ever. Even Magic's Lakers could not go 12 players deep. This may even be the deepest team EVER in the NBA but I don't have enough information prior to the 80's.

Lakers #11 man, Luke, started in 91 games in the last couple of years.
Lakers #12 man, Powell, started in 25 games last year.

With such a deep team, the Lakers can still win while their starters rest.

This year should be the lowest # of minutes per game for Kobe since 1998.

Lakers may even go through October/November undefeated. 70 wins is a real possibility, not moronic as you suggest.

Kobe™
11-01-2008, 06:14 PM
1. Lakers
2. Hornets
3. Jazz
4. Rockets
5. Spurs
6. Suns
7. Mavericks
8. Trail-blazers/Nuggets

Reck
11-01-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm a diehard Spurs fan but I live in the real world. They will be lucky enough if they get to 55 wins. Realistically they will probably only win 50 or so games. This year's Spurs team is one of the weakest team in the NBA.

It will take alot and I mean ALOT of work to get this team gellin'. First step is getting Manu out in the court. Till then we are royally screwed.

anakha
11-01-2008, 07:31 PM
This year's Spurs team is one of the weakest team in the NBA.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Reck
11-01-2008, 08:37 PM

Buddy they're not 0-2 because they are one of the best iether.

Look at the facts..they are short handed on players right now and even when Manu and Oberto get back they'll still be a long way from what the Spurs were oh say a few years ago.

Ghazi
11-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Well if they win 50 or so games they're not "one of the weakest" in the NBA.

You could say they're one of the weakest Spurs teams in a while though, and I would agree.

Lakers2009champs
11-02-2008, 02:26 AM
1. Lakers or Hornets
3. Jazz
4. Rockets
5.Suns
6. Spurs
7. Mavericks
8. Nuggets

anakha
11-02-2008, 06:27 AM
Buddy they're not 0-2 because they are one of the best iether.

Look at the facts..they are short handed on players right now and even when Manu and Oberto get back they'll still be a long way from what the Spurs were oh say a few years ago.

Then say that this is the weakest Spurs team in years.

Indulging in hyperbole and calling them one of the weakest in the whole league simply makes you sound like an idiot.

CP3forMVP
11-02-2008, 09:39 AM
lakers
hornets
rockets
jazz
suns
spurs
warriors
nuggets

book it!

Killakobe81
11-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Here is mine ...
1-Lakers
2-Hornets
3-Rockets
4-Jazz
5-Suns
6- Spurs (only cuz of Manu's absence)
7-Mavs
8-Blazers

Playoffs
Lakers beat Blazers 4-1
Hornets beat Mavs 4-1
Rockets beat Spurs in 7 (and willing to revise this if Manu is the old Manu but who knows?)
Jazz beat Suns in 7

Lakers beat Jazz in 5
Hornets beat Rockets in 7

Lakers beat Hornets in 7

Lakers vs. Celtics at THIS point even at 3-0 not ready to say that series will have different result I say Celts in 6 but much closer series
But if Lakers keep showing this new commitment to defense ...
We keep working on improving our zone defense
Bynum continues to progress and so does our bench

THEN I say Lakers in six...but if i was bettingright now I would say Celts repeat ...

As for east
1-Celts
2-Pistons
3-Magic
4-Cavs
5-Sixers
6-Raptors
7-Hawks
8-Wizards

I say Celts beat Wizards in 5
Pistons beat hawks in 7
Raptors UPSET Magic in 6
CAVS over Sixers in 7

Celts over CAVS in 7
Pistons over Raptors in 7

Celt over Pistons in 7

Celts win over Lakers in 6

jacobdrj
11-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Why is it that every year people predict the playoff teams will almost alway be the smae as the year before? With that logic, NOH/ATL should never have been in the playoffs...

SpursDynasty
11-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Because Andrew Bynum was supposed to make a big impact but is only scoring 8 ppg.

Killakobe81
11-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Because Andrew Bynum was supposed to make a big impact but is only scoring 8 ppg.

That is * more ppg than Bruce Bowen whose defense also slipped ...

Allanon
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM

8 ppg in 24 minutes is actually pretty good.

The fact that it is considered "only" 8 ppg bodes well for Bynum's future. He's had crappy games by his standards and he's still playing better than most Centers.

Reck
11-07-2008, 09:32 PM
This year's Spurs team is one of the weakest team in the NBA.

Like I said...weak.

anakha
11-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Like I said...weak.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

And the cherry-picker waits until the game Parker goes down to actually make a reply.

Reck
11-07-2008, 09:52 PM

And the cherry-picker waits until the game Parker goes down to actually make a reply.

I didn't think it was necessary to make a reply to your last post to me because this just proves it.

Up to this point in the season The Spurs are probably the second worse team just ahead of Sacramento.

anakha
11-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I didn't think it was necessary to make a reply to your last post to me because this just proves it.

Up to this point in the season The Spurs are probably the second worse team just ahead of Sacramento.

Again, waiting for a game where only Duncan is left out of the big three for your 'proof' = cherry-picking.

Reck
11-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Its not about waiting for a moment..although this moment is a pretty damn good one to access how pathetic they are playing...as a team, not just Duncan and or Tony.

Its a team sport, remember?

At this point the first two losses didn't look as bad but then you get blown out by the choke artists mavs and have to go to double overtime to pull off a win...against Minnessota which the Spurs almost didn't even get. And to put the icing on the cake we're on the way to getting blown out again by the Miami skeets.

Chew on that.

anakha
11-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Its not about waiting for a moment..although this moment is a pretty damn good one to access how pathetic they are playing...as a team, not just Duncan and or Tony.

Its a team sport, remember?

At this point the first two losses didn't look as bad but then you get blown out by the choke artists mavs and have to go to double overtime to pull off a win...against Minnessota which the Spurs almost didn't even get. And to put the icing on the cake we're on the way to getting blown out again by the Miami skeets.

Chew on that.

:lmao at you jumping to conclusions about an incomplete team then hiding behind the 'team sport' cliche.

Reck
11-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Complete or not we're getting owned.

Tonight we were only missing Manu..is not that we are complete..is that our bench is crap, old and not worth a cent.

anakha
11-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Complete or not we're getting owned.

Tonight we were only missing Manu..is not that we are complete..is that our bench is crap, old and not worth a cent.

:rolleyes

Reck
11-08-2008, 12:40 AM
You are an incompetent idiot.

That is all.

anakha
11-08-2008, 12:42 AM
You are an incompetent idiot.

That is all.

Ran out of arguments, eh?

Reck
11-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Kind of hard to reply to your posts when you only post dumb smilies.

Go watch your power rangers or something.

anakha
11-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Kind of hard to reply to your posts when you only post dumb smilies.

Go watch your power rangers or something.

So much for actually trying to defend your point. Oh well.