PDA

View Full Version : JoeChalupa ... he is talking about YOU son

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 03:52 PM
and the rest of you bandwagon jumping, Bill Maher and Stephen Colbert nut-hugging, spoiled white "liberal" wannabes. pay attention sons. this video PERFECTLY describes 90% of white people who are voting for Obama (especially around the 4:50 mark is the best part and describes WHITE hypocrites like JoeChalupa perfectly) ...

clambake
10-31-2008, 03:54 PM
what did he say, pops?

I. Hustle
10-31-2008, 03:57 PM
I hate Bill Maher

Warlord23
10-31-2008, 03:59 PM
Man, we should have a separate forum for BRHornet/Pastor Manning videos

MaNuMaNiAc
10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Pastor Manning is a complete fucking moron and so is the jackass that starter this thread. This forum's IQ level dropped 30 points when BRHornet registered.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Pastor Manning is a complete fucking moron and so is the jackass that starter this thread. This forum's IQ level dropped 30 points when BRHornet registered.

son have you got your green card yet ?

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 04:28 PM
son have you got your green card yet ?That's all you've got? Are you kidding?

lol son, that's weak and you are a stupid bitch.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 04:38 PM
That's all you've got? Are you kidding?

lol son, that's weak and you are a stupid bitch.

son at least I'm not illegal .... no wonder he loves democrats lol

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 04:39 PM
son at least I'm not illegal .... no wonder you love democrats lolSon, you are an ignorant twat. No wonder you love Manning and Republicans.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 04:41 PM
Son, you are an ignorant twat. No wonder you love Manning and Republicans.

son how is that cuckold lifestyle going for you? I know your wife loves it.

J.T.
10-31-2008, 04:41 PM
I didn't know Peyton Manning was preaching now where have I been all this time?

Anti.Hero
10-31-2008, 04:42 PM
This guy should host SNL.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 04:43 PM
son how is that cuckold lifestyle going for you? I know your wife loves it.Son my wife loves watching me fuck your wife. The cuckold lifestyle is working great for all three of us.

samikeyp
10-31-2008, 04:45 PM
With a last name Chalupa, are you sure he's white? ;)

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Son my wife loves watching me fuck your wife. The cuckold lifestyle is working great for all three of us.

LOL at you son ... you know damn well you LOVE seeing your wife getting drilled by black men (hence you strong love for Obama).... it all makes sense now.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 04:48 PM
LOL at you son ... you know damn well you LOVE seeing your wife getting drilled by black men (hence you strong love for Obama).... it all makes sense now.LOL at you son ... you didn't think that could be thrown back in your face because you are such an ignorant twat.

And not black.

It all makes sense now.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 04:55 PM
LOL at you son ... you didn't think that could be thrown back in your face because you are such an ignorant twat.

And not black.

It all makes sense now.

son you are too easy to own ... go back to sleep now little one.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 05:01 PM
Son you are easier to own. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to own you on the board and fuck your wife.
little oneDon't use your wife's nicknames for you on me. Projection is an ugly thing, son -- just be happy that she found a man who can satisfy her.

Findog
10-31-2008, 05:29 PM
As a younger man, Pastor Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978.

JoeChalupa
10-31-2008, 05:31 PM
I see I've gained the attention of the hornet. :lmao All buzz and no sting.

clambake
10-31-2008, 05:33 PM
don't let them get you down, pops.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-31-2008, 05:41 PM
As a younger man, Pastor Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978.

but... but... he's the "greatest man alive" :rolleyes

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2849890#post2849890

ratm1221
10-31-2008, 05:53 PM

Dayum. Owned.

Findog
10-31-2008, 05:56 PM
but... but... he's the "greatest man alive" :rolleyes

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2849890#post2849890

This should be the new KFC meme. Anytime this fucktard posts his Manning bs, just copy and paste that text.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-31-2008, 05:57 PM
rWSVHQG8h8M

1:17 on up... :lol jackass

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 06:00 PM
So he was well into his 30s when he was last in prison?

Nice.

Findog
10-31-2008, 06:02 PM
So he was well into his 30s when he was last in prison?

Nice.

When he was young and irresponsible, he was young and irresponsible. It's not like a person can be expected to learn basic morality before they turn 40.

Shastafarian
10-31-2008, 06:03 PM
"I stuck a shotgun in a man's face, but at any rate"

No please, explain this one. I'm dying to hear how it ends.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 06:56 PM
I see I've gained the attention of the hornet. :lmao All buzz and no sting.

son you know you felt it pal cause its oh so true

Findog
10-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Also, according to Manning..."Dont trust a preacher or politician that has never been to jail." His claim is that they have never faught against the establishment.

Martin Luther King went to jail protesting Jim Crow. This fuckbag went to jail for burglarizing people's homes.

Epic Fail :td

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Creepn
10-31-2008, 10:37 PM
lol notice how quiet BRHornet gets when we bring up Manning's shame? We found the secret to shut this moron up!!

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 10:42 PM
lol notice how quiet BRHornet gets when we bring up Manning's shame? We found the secret to shut this moron up!!

son that was 30 something years ago. Manning has been clean ever since ... but I will play your game. since you want to bring up peoples past .... what about Obama's drug use 20-25 years ago? what about his heavily rumored homosexual experiences (while he was dating Michelle), what about the fact that Obama's mama was trash? thats right ... Obama's mama was white trash who got KNOCKED UP out of WEDLOCK at 17 years old .... what about Obama's daddy being a pathetic loser alcoholic who couldn't stop drinking and driving and knocking up women all over Africa??? ... what about the fact that Obama's daddy left him like a coward? .... what about the question marks surrounding Obama's connections to certain people in the past?, what about the fact that Obama and Michelle sat under a racist pastor for 20 plus years?, etc. ,etc. ...... since according to you everyones past represents who they are now!

Findog
10-31-2008, 10:45 PM
son that was 30 something years ago. Manning has been clean ever since ... but I will play your game. since you want to bring up peoples past .... what about Obama's drug use 20-25 years ago? what about his heavily rumored homosexual experiences (while he was dating Michelle), what about the fact that Obama's mama was trash? thats right ... Obama's mama was white trash who got KNOCKED UP out of WEDLOCK at 17 years old .... what about Obama's daddy being a pathetic loser alcoholic who couldn't stop drinking and driving and knocking up women all over Africa??? ... what about the fact that Obama's daddy left him like a coward? .... what about the question marks surrounding Obama's connections to certain people in the past?, what about the fact that Obama and Michelle sat under a racist pastor for 20 plus years?, etc. ,etc. ...... since according to you everyones past represents who they are now!

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Manning has been to prison, son. He can't even vote.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 10:50 PM

son answer my questions ... if you have any

ChumpDumper
10-31-2008, 10:54 PM
son answer my questions ... if you have anyThey're all bullshit.

There's your answer.

Creepn
10-31-2008, 10:58 PM

Notice how most of your rants are of people other than Obama himself?

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that Obama fought to the top despite the shortcomings of his childhood. Most people with those type of problems end up becoming just like their shortcomings for example, people with drunk alcoholic fathers end up becoming a drunk alcoholic themselves. Hell Manning probably buglarized those homes because his daddy was a deadbeat criminal as well. So if that was the case, who is the better person? Obama's name shouldnt even come out of this fake pastor's mouth.

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 11:57 PM
They're all bullshit.

There's your answer.

LOL at you son ... typical response I expected from liberal trash like yourself. you turn the cheek whenever something negative comes up about your candidate. its people like you who act like it aint no thing that Obama was a drug user in college, yet you want to hold a DWI against George Bush that he got 25+ years ago!

BRHornet45
10-31-2008, 11:59 PM
Notice how most of your rants are of people other than Obama himself?

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that Obama fought to the top despite the shortcomings of his childhood. Most people with those type of problems end up becoming just like their shortcomings for example, people with drunk alcoholic fathers end up becoming a drunk alcoholic themselves. Hell Manning probably buglarized those homes because his daddy was a deadbeat criminal as well. So if that was the case, who is the better person? Obama's name shouldnt even come out of this fake pastor's mouth.

son most??? ... maybe 40% of what I said was directed at his family, I will give you that. but since you avoided the questions that were directed at Obama himself, let me remind you ... what about Obama's ties to people like Ayers? what about Obama's past drug use? what about his heavily rumored homosexual experiences in college whenever he was dating Michelle ? what about the fact that he sat under a racist pastor for 20+ years?, etc.

dg7md
11-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Pastor Manning might as well lead the KKK.

Creepn
11-01-2008, 01:20 AM
son most??? ... maybe 40% of what I said was directed at his family, I will give you that. but since you avoided the questions that were directed at Obama himself, let me remind you ... what about Obama's ties to people like Ayers? what about Obama's past drug use? what about his heavily rumored homosexual experiences in college whenever he was dating Michelle ? what about the fact that he sat under a racist pastor for 20+ years?, etc.

Are you serious? So Obama's drug use is waaaay way way worse than sticking a shotgun in somebody's face?? I dont care about the drug use because the majority of em has done it at some point of their lives and you know this.

What does Obama's alleged homosexual escapades should be any concern of yours or anybody? So they were just dating but not married? :rolleyes meh whatever. I dont even think this is even worth bringing up.

Dont you think its hypocritical to bring up Obama's association with his pastor when you yourself listen to the most racist, idiotic, ignorant, criminal yes CRIMINAL, pastor of them all?? lmao My goodness.

So what is the significance of Obama having talked to Ayres a couple of times that is such a big deal? What does it mean? They are planning a bombing or what?

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Dont you think its hypocritical to bring up Obama's association with his pastor when you yourself listen to the most racist, idiotic, ignorant, criminal, pastor of them all?? lmao My goodness.

son I am not running for president. he is ... and the fact is just that. Obama and his wife sat under a known racist pastor for over 20 years.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Its a waste of time people... true ignorance is impermeable to reality

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Its a waste of time people... true ignorance is impermeable to reality

son why can't you simply answer the questions?

Creepn
11-01-2008, 01:36 AM
son I am not running for president. he is ... and the fact is just that. Obama and his wife sat under a known racist pastor for over 20 years.

Im just saying that since you feel that its acceptable to spread Pastor Manning's racist word, then why should it even bother you in the least if Obama listen's to another racist pastor?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-01-2008, 01:38 AM
son why can't you simply answer the questions?

because your idea of relevant questioning is tantamount to a monkey flinging shit around hoping at least something sticks. For fuck sake, you've even brought out the "gay" card :lol... enough said.

Shastafarian
11-01-2008, 01:56 AM
son that was 30 something years ago. Manning has been clean ever since ... but I will play your game. since you want to bring up peoples past .... what about Obama's drug use 20-25 years ago?
What about it? Did he hold a shotgun to a man's face?

what about his heavily rumored homosexual experiences (while he was dating Michelle)
:lol I have yet to hear about this. Something tells me it's just a fantasy of yours.

what about the fact that Obama's mama was trash? thats right ... Obama's mama was white trash who got KNOCKED UP out of WEDLOCK at 17 years old
I'll wait to see what Sarah and Bristol Palin think about this one.

what about Obama's daddy being a pathetic loser alcoholic who couldn't stop drinking and driving and knocking up women all over Africa??? ... what about the fact that Obama's daddy left him like a coward? ....
LOL it's like you discredit yourself. That takes some skill.

what about the question marks surrounding Obama's connections to certain people in the past? what about the fact that Obama and Michelle sat under a racist pastor for 20 plus years?, etc. ,etc. ...... since according to you everyones past represents who they are now!

OBAMA DIDN"T ROB HOUSES AND HOLD GUNS IN PEOPLE'S FACES AND THEN RAIL ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR THEIR PREVIOUS INDISCRETIONS!

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 01:56 AM
because your idea of relevant questioning is tantamount to a monkey flinging shit around hoping at least something sticks. For fuck sake, you've even brought out the "gay" card :lol... enough said.

LOL point proven son ... you can judge me all you want, but we are talking about Obama. I am not running for president like he is so I why should it matter what my views are? why can't you answer the questions about Obama? he has tons of question marks around him, yet sheep like yourself just turn the other cheek whenever something controversial comes up about him.

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 01:59 AM
What about it? Did he hold a shotgun to a man's face?

:lol I have yet to hear about this. Something tells me it's just a fantasy of yours.

I'll wait to see what Sarah and Bristol Palin think about this one.

LOL it's like you discredit yourself. That takes some skill.

OBAMA DIDN"T ROB HOUSES AND HOLD GUNS IN PEOPLE'S FACES AND THEN RAIL ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR THEIR PREVIOUS INDISCRETIONS!

LOL at you son. did you not read Manu's post? .... how many times do I have to say that this is not about myself or Pastor Manning. Manning is not running for any type of office so you can poke fun at his mistakes in life 30 years ago all you want. However, you still dodge the questions about Obama ... those are not answers you gave.

Shastafarian
11-01-2008, 02:01 AM
LOL at you son. did you not read Manu's post? .... how many times do I have to say that this is not about myself or Pastor Manning. Manning is not running for any type of office so you can poke fun at his mistakes in life 30 years ago all you want. However, you still dodge the questions about Obama ... those are not answers you gave.

Just because they aren't the answers you're looking for (I assume you wanna hear something about Obama liking to have sex with white kids who pretend to be black on internet forums), doesn't mean they aren't answers...to stupid fucking questions.

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 02:15 AM
Just because they aren't the answers you're looking for (I assume you wanna hear something about Obama liking to have sex with white kids who pretend to be black on internet forums), doesn't mean they aren't answers...to stupid fucking questions.

lol nice try Alex ... go back to sleep now little one

ChumpDumper
11-01-2008, 02:19 AM
son that was 30 something years ago. Manning has been clean ever since ... but I will play your game. since you want to bring up peoples past .... what about Obama's drug use 20-25 years ago? what about his heavily rumored homosexual experiences (while he was dating Michelle),Made up bullshit.
what about the fact that Obama's mama was trash? thats right ... Obama's mama was white trash who got KNOCKED UP out of WEDLOCK at 17 years old ....Has nothing to do with Obama himself.
what about Obama's daddy being a pathetic loser alcoholic who couldn't stop drinking and driving and knocking up women all over Africa??? Has nothing to do with Obama himself.
... what about the fact that Obama's daddy left him like a coward?Has nothing to do with Obama himself.
.... what about the question marks surrounding Obama's connections to certain people in the past?It would be nice if you could quantify what that means.
what about the fact that Obama and Michelle sat under a racist pastor for 20 plus years?They can think for themselves. There is no evidence they are racists.
...... since according to you everyones past represents who they are now!They didn't spend time in prison for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges.

If you can show that they did. You might have a point.

All your questions have been answered. You have nothing.

Creepn
11-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Answer my last response to you BRHornet

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Im just saying that since you feel that its acceptable to spread Pastor Manning's racist word, then why should it even bother you in the least if Obama listen's to another racist pastor?

son because the honorable Pastor James David Manning speaks the truth.

ChumpDumper
11-01-2008, 03:16 AM
He's not honorable.

He's a felon.

JoeChalupa
11-01-2008, 06:52 AM
After this is all over I want to have a beer with BHornet.

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 07:07 AM
After this is all over I want to have a beer with BHornet.

thanks son. god bless

whottt
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Pastor Manning is a complete fucking moron

racist

whottt
11-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Whatsamatter, pissed he's not working for Acorn?(and a registered Democrat)

Findog
11-01-2008, 12:36 PM
racist

Findog
11-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Whatsamatter, pissed he's not working for Acorn?(and a registered Democrat)

whottt
11-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Fuck you Findog...the Democrats can't have all the convicted felons. You guys have several million of them...we've got one, stop being selfish.

Findog
11-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Fuck you Findog...the Democrats can't have all the convicted felons. You guys have several million of them...we've got one, stop being selfish.

Shastafarian
11-01-2008, 12:54 PM

Who is we?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-01-2008, 12:56 PM
racist

I didn't know idiocy was a race... although the sheer amount you going around should have given me a clue