Kongfu
11-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Why doesn't POPO give Hill a chance to paly

TDMVPDPOY
11-01-2008, 02:57 AM
hasnt recovered from thumb injury

DMX7
11-01-2008, 02:58 AM
Because he wouldn't belong on the court.

angelbelow
11-01-2008, 03:00 AM
hasnt recovered from thumb injury when he accidentally inserted it into your ass

nice and friendly.

DMX7
11-01-2008, 03:00 AM
hasnt recovered from thumb injury when he accidentally inserted it into your ass

I guess that's another thing he can't do well.

mystargtr34
11-01-2008, 03:45 AM
lol

jayc23
11-01-2008, 03:53 AM
I guess that's another thing he can't do well.

stfu you little trick... what are you.. some little shadow of a person, trying to mask your insecurities with some tragic attempt at comedy/ legit basketball insight... your not funny... your not witty ... quit trying.. quit life.

anakha
11-01-2008, 07:21 AM
george hill doesn't go backdoor

This would have sounded better coming from the George Hill troll. :lol

Spurs Brazil
11-01-2008, 08:14 AM
I think he'll have a chance on tuesday

BOHOLANO#21
11-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Why doesn't POPO give Hill a chance to paly
i think popovich is just being conservative in handling george hill's injury. one positive sign last night was popovich actually gave some playing time to desmond farmer and i have a feeling george hill will get his time on tuesday.:flag:

Gino2882
11-01-2008, 11:41 AM
stfu you little trick... what are you.. some little shadow of a person, trying to mask your insecurities with some tragic attempt at comedy/ legit basketball insight... your not funny... your not witty ... quit trying.. quit life.

LOL @ 2 DNPs for hill.

HarlemHeat37
11-01-2008, 11:48 AM
he's still injured..

it's not mainly so he doesn't re-injure it, but also just as important, Pop can't throw him in the wolves and let him lose confidence..playing hurt can significantly affect George's game, and can definitely cause a rookie to lose confidence..

when he's healthy, Pop will play him..I loved what I saw in the pre-season, and he should be able to help our defense..

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-01-2008, 11:50 AM

You need to go take a nap.

tp2021
11-01-2008, 11:52 AM
You need to go take a nap.

Seriously. In the beginning, jayc23 gave us great insight and info about Hill. Know he's a watchdog ready to pounce on anybody that says something about Hill he doesn't agree with. That's a big challenge to undertake. Once he starts playing and making rookie mistakes, you will have a lot of posters to respond to.

mexicanjunior
11-01-2008, 01:46 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3438

Hill, who is nursing a sprained left thumb, practiced Monday and has been medically cleared to play against Phoenix on Wednesday. All that is stopping him from playing is his head coach's own trepidation, the San Antonio Express-News reports. (Oct 28)

I think it's more Pop isn't ready to trust him yet than the wrist injury itself...Vaughn has not been playing poorly though, he is giving good energy and making good decisions. They could certainly use an extra scorer on the floor to help, so hopefully Hill can provide that at some point.

Russ
11-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Where is Hill?

He's in the Spurs First Round "Green Room" -- waiting to take the stage.

Current occupants the Green Room -- Hill, Ian Mahinmi, Tiago Splitter.:bang

T Park
11-01-2008, 02:53 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3438

I think it's more Pop isn't ready to trust him yet than the wrist injury itself...Vaughn has not been playing poorly though, he is giving good energy and making good decisions. They could certainly use an extra scorer on the floor to help, so hopefully Hill can provide that at some point.

:lol

First off, its a thumb.

Second off, you name me one instance where Pop WASN'T cautious about bringing a player back from injury.

You guys are jumping to conclusions wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

T Park
11-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Where is Hill?

He's in the Spurs First Round "Green Room" -- waiting to take the stage.

Current occupants the Green Room -- Hill, Ian Mahinmi, Tiago Splitter.:bang

Tiago is in the blue room.

Manufan909
11-01-2008, 03:03 PM
With Javtokas.

Spurs Brazil
11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I think Pop was waiting to see how he'd do on practice. Now he'll have that chance

jayc23
11-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Seriously. In the beginning, jayc23 gave us great insight and info about Hill. Know he's a watchdog ready to pounce on anybody that says something about Hill he doesn't agree with. That's a big challenge to undertake. Once he starts playing and making rookie mistakes, you will have a lot of posters to respond to.

ya I was really really.. drunk last night.. i appologize.

mexicanjunior
11-01-2008, 05:46 PM
:lol

First off, its a thumb.

Second off, you name me one instance where Pop WASN'T cautious about bringing a player back from injury.

You guys are jumping to conclusions wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

Sorry about that, was typing 2 things at once when posting that.

I don't recall Pop holding injured players out any longer than originally diagnosed. Usually, if someone is going to be out 2 weeks...he keeps them out 2 weeks.

Obstructed_View
11-01-2008, 08:37 PM

I don't recall Pop holding injured players out any longer than originally diagnosed. Usually, if someone is going to be out 2 weeks...he keeps them out 2 weeks.

Pop has already said that he doesn't want to put a rookie out there coming back from an injury wearing something that's going to make it hard for him to catch, handle and shoot the ball. If you don't see him against Dallas then come back and complain, and I'll question it with you.

Pop holds people out all the time when they are medially cleared to play, particularly players that he deems important, even if that means sacrificing a game here and there. There's nothing new about that.

sexinthatsx
11-01-2008, 11:43 PM
I just want to say that jayc has the sickest signature pic of george hill. I have to admit, I've been on the george hill bandwagon since day 1, and I declare a no bandwagoning campaign!

Kori Ellis
11-01-2008, 11:57 PM

:wtf

That's not true at all. Do you recall how long Brent Barry was "originally diagnosed" to be out last season and how long he ended up being out?