PDA

View Full Version : Fake asss Spurs fans

The_Worlds_finest
11-01-2008, 03:27 AM
All you punk ass mofos who are bitching and whinning about the current line ups and and record of the spurs...STFU. You know what adverstity is? Your just GD fans and youve already giving in. You are insulting true spurs fans and the spurs themselves. When playoff roll around all your sorry ass attitudes will turn around. And you will be back on the bandwagon you have been riding since 2005

jjktkk
11-01-2008, 01:36 PM
LMAO. Were undermanned right now. Relax. What do you expect when our top playmaker is out? Wait till the Spurs get Ginoboli back and Fab and Mahinmi back.

mexicanjunior
11-01-2008, 01:39 PM
LMAO. Were undermanned right now. Relax. What do you expect when our top playmaker is out? Wait till the Spurs get Ginoboli back and Fab and Mahinmi back.

My concern is they may be in too big of a hole by the time Manu comes back and is fully recovered (pre-injury form)...

Russ
11-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Regardless of what happens this season,you can't deny this is the worst Spurs team of the last decade.
You can bitch about it o not, but it is what it is. 0-2

I think the '02 team was way, way worse.

It will be tough, but this team has a chance to prevail.

SpursDynasty
11-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Regardless of what happens this season,you can't deny this is the worst Spurs team of the last decade.

Wow, losing by 5 points and 1 point without Oberto and Manu sure makes this the worst Spurs team of the last decade.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-01-2008, 03:55 PM
It's a *discussion* forum. If you don't like the discussion, go find somewhere else to post.

STFU and get your ass back to the political forum and post some more 9/11 conspiracy stories, you fake asss dumbshit.

nil.ball
11-01-2008, 05:30 PM
The sky is falling!

McPalin 08!!

Rummpd
11-02-2008, 07:32 AM
0-2 plus 56 out of 80 = about the reg season record of last year, no worries + another run for the championship. Parker, Duncan and Mason have all looked impressive and Spurs lost two tough games, big friggin deal from one of MANY loyal Spurs fans.

WildcardManu
11-02-2008, 08:20 AM
I Heart my Spurs.

The_Worlds_finest
11-02-2008, 10:21 AM
It's a *discussion* forum. If you don't like the discussion, go find somewhere else to post.

STFU and get your ass back to the political forum and post some more 9/11 conspiracy stories, you fake asss dumbshit.

I just moved from San Antonio to DC and have had the oppurtunity to see the pentagon up close , as most never have and probably never will.

A pilot license, engineering degree, or any high level of education for that matter is not required to determine a conclusion about the pentagon. Only a modest IQ of 100, the ability of sight and the oppurtunity to vist the pentagon, and most importantly a firm grasp of the photographic evidence of the damage delt to the pentagon just after it was struck to determine that the official story of the pentagon 911 incident would require A HUGE stretch of the imagination to put a 757 there.

It is highly improbable that a 757 could make the manuvers required to hit the pentagon at the location hit. The terrain is not flat but slopes up and there are multiple buildings blocking the required path for a plane of that size to level off and strike the pentagon while traveling just inches off the ground. Its almost like asking a School bus to take to a road track and put up porsche times.

Another note I'd like to point out to you and anybody else who reads the discussion, I am willing to bet that 95% of the population couldnt distinguish the difference between a boeing 757 and a Boeing 737, It is very rare to see a 757 in San Antonio.

Since it has obviously stuck in your mind about my opinions on 911, I offer you the oppurtunity to come visit me in DC when the spurs play wizards. We'll go to the game and then visit the pentagon to. The game is a saturday so no worries about the work week.

And as to why I started the thread??? Since you drifted from the purpose, I hate seeing these supposed spurs fans bringing up the typical trade manu parker timmy fire pop discussion. When they dont know JACK SHIT about Pro basketball.

sa_butta
11-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Its never too late to start looking at lottery picks. 0-2... Lets just tank 80 games.

manufor3
11-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Wow, losing by 5 points and 1 point without Oberto and Manu sure makes this the worst Spurs team of the last decade.

i actually agree with you

SenorSpur
11-02-2008, 11:06 AM
And as to why I started the thread??? Since you drifted from the purpose, I hate seeing these supposed spurs fans bringing up the typical trade manu parker timmy fire pop discussion. When they dont know JACK SHIT about Pro basketball.

I don't give a shit about all that 9/11 prattle. Like Obstructed View said, this is a discussion forum. Because posters are expressing their opinions (some more passionately than others) doesn't mean anyone is giving in. Everyone has the right to state their opinion. If that bothers you, then, well, you're a smart guy....you can figure out the rest.

Obstructed_View
11-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I just moved from San Antonio to DC and have had the oppurtunity to see the pentagon up close , as most never have and probably never will.

A pilot license, engineering degree, or any high level of education for that matter is not required to determine a conclusion about the pentagon. Only a modest IQ of 100, the ability of sight and the oppurtunity to vist the pentagon, and most importantly a firm grasp of the photographic evidence of the damage delt to the pentagon just after it was struck to determine that the official story of the pentagon 911 incident would require A HUGE stretch of the imagination to put a 757 there.

It is highly improbable that a 757 could make the manuvers required to hit the pentagon at the location hit. The terrain is not flat but slopes up and there are multiple buildings blocking the required path for a plane of that size to level off and strike the pentagon while traveling just inches off the ground. Its almost like asking a School bus to take to a road track and put up porsche times.

Another note I'd like to point out to you and anybody else who reads the discussion, I am willing to bet that 95% of the population couldnt distinguish the difference between a boeing 757 and a Boeing 737, It is very rare to see a 757 in San Antonio.

Since it has obviously stuck in your mind about my opinions on 911, I offer you the oppurtunity to come visit me in DC when the spurs play wizards. We'll go to the game and then visit the pentagon to. The game is a saturday so no worries about the work week.

Wow. I was almost with you at first, but your pentagon line of crap proves you're just dumber than a bag of hammers. I'm not sure how you're remotely capable of judging who knows jack shit about what.

Obstructed_View
11-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Only a modest IQ of 100, the ability of sight and the oppurtunity to vist the pentagon

You seem to qualify on at least the final two of those. :lol

Avitus1
11-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Everything will smooth out in the end... if not oh well this is my team and I bleed Silver and Black.

exstatic
11-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Everything will smooth out in the end... if not oh well this is my team and I bleed Silver and Black.

+1 Your team is your team, good times and bad. Crying like a little sissy Mary doesn't accomplish a thing.

Taking it to the Hole
11-02-2008, 06:48 PM
A little adversity never killed anyone. This can only benefit the Spurs.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-02-2008, 07:05 PM
blah blah blah

As I said, this is a discussion forum, if you don't like it when people discuss the Spurs, find somewhere else to post.

As to D.C., spare me the fucking conspiracy shit.

I was just in D.C. last week, and I'm betting that I have a better perspective on the Pentagon as thanks to a family member working in that building, I've been inside the Pentagon. I've seen the private worship room they put in at the impact point, and the Navy tribute to their considerable personnel losses in that building, and walked those halls where it was reconstructed after the destruction that happened on 9/11.

As to your weak 'pilot' perspective and all the other stupid shit... The AF memorial was not on the hill when 9/11 happened, so it wouldn't have required that much experience to bring a plane into where the Pentagon was hit, certainly not more than couldn't be gleaned from a couple of hours on Microsoft Flight Simulator, let alone attending pilot school.

Yeah, there's a hill on that side of the Pentagon with some buildings on it, but I've come in on stepper descents on 757s and 737s to Honduras and even Reagan in D.C., so give me a fucking break.

And as I'm sitting on about 250K airline miles from work, I'd venture to say I'd happily take you up on your argument about not knowing the difference between modern commercial airliners. Oh, and I don't live in San Antonio either, my home airports are Dallas Love Field for Texas travel and DFW for out of state/international, thanks for playing though.

Anyway, like I said, take your lame ass conspiracy shit back to the political board and if you want some sort of homervision takes going on the forum where any criticism of the team isn't allowed, I suggest that Spursreport might be more to your liking than this site.

Have a good day, and don't forget to polish your tin foil hat on the way out of mommy's basement.

Anti.Hero
11-02-2008, 07:24 PM
We went through this song and dance last year only to still see amazingly shitty offense in the playoffs that people were crying about in February.

Bad is bad. Anyone a fan of this team long enough should have already gotten over the fanboi-ism and moved on to objective fan.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2008, 02:00 AM
We went through this song and dance last year only to still see amazingly shitty offense in the playoffs that people were crying about in February.

Bad is bad. Anyone a fan of this team long enough should have already gotten over the fanboi-ism and moved on to objective fan.

Yeah, it's pretty comical that this guy wants this forum to have some sort of homervision for the Spurs but then wants to bring every batshit crazy conspiracy theory up for discussion when it comes to 9/11.

I'll give him this - he is a loony mofo.

Spursdaone
11-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Yeah these fake ass spurs fans are annoying.

anakha
11-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Yeah these fake ass spurs fans are annoying.

:rollin

Last Comic Standing
11-03-2008, 07:16 AM
I'm not sure if the Spurs are connected to 9/11,
But I do know Coach Pop's brothers did see Bigfoot.

http://www.peterbrown.tv/dukedenver.JPG

spursthechamps
11-03-2008, 08:37 AM
u said it!

mrspurs
11-03-2008, 08:49 AM

Sure is the worst team we've had in a decade.

mrspurs
11-03-2008, 08:52 AM

Whats that an objective fan. Is that a fan who says this is what we have and we know its not good enough. Then go ahead and enjoy losing. Not me we still have 3 great players. We just havnt been able to surround them like we used to. And at the sametime other teams have moved around us. Noway will I settle on losing when its the same guys that make us lose. Just like the people who have been running this country and making our economy go bust. You need people like me to stand up and say its time to make a change. Even on my team will I never be happy when you bring back the same dummys.

mrspurs
11-03-2008, 08:54 AM
I don't give a shit about all that 9/11 prattle. Like Obstructed View said, this is a discussion forum. Because posters are expressing their opinions (some more passionately than others) doesn't mean anyone is giving in. Everyone has the right to state their opinion. If that bothers you, then, well, you're a smart guy....you can figure out the rest.

Well said.

Biggems
11-03-2008, 09:12 AM
All you punk ass mofos who are bitching and whinning about the current line ups and and record of the spurs...STFU. You know what adverstity is? Your just GD fans and youve already giving in. You are insulting true spurs fans and the spurs themselves. When playoff roll around all your sorry ass attitudes will turn around. And you will be back on the bandwagon you have been riding since 2005

lay off the caffeine....it will do wonders for your mood

Biggems
11-03-2008, 09:25 AM
I love when people accuse SA citizens of being bandwagoners......the youngins do not know of George Gervin. A lot of them barely know David Robinson and Sean Elliott. It isn't their fault that they were born when they were.

I was fortunate to be born in the mid 70s. So I got to see Gervin and his finger roll from behind the pole in Hemisphere. I got to graduate on that same floor that he played for so many years. I do wish that I was a little older when the Spurs were in the ABA. My family tells me we used to go and sit courtside for the games. I probably saw Dr. J and David Thompson and don't remember, cause I was just a baby.

I got to see Alvin Robertson be the only worthwhile player on our team in the mid80s and then the complete suckage that we became in the late 80s. I remember when Artis Gilmore and John Paxson came to our elementary school. Then, later, they ended up on the Bulls.....same as Gervin, btw. It seemed like all our players went from SA to Chicago back then.

Then, I got to see us become contenders to stay for about 2 decades, when got DRob and Elliott. About a decade later, we got Timmy and the rest is history.

I still remember the greatest draft pick in Spurs history - Alfredrick Hughes....he was definitely the GOAT. And who can ever forget Zarko Paspaj, Sweet Pea Daniels, Greg "Black Whole" Sutton, Vernon Maxwell, Carl Herrera, Cadillac Anderson (fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down), Kurt Nimphius (still one of my favorite names in basketball history), and Dwayne Schinztius.

I still have fond memories of players like Johnny Moore, Jon Sunvold, Frank Brickowski, Willie Anderson.

GO SPURS GO