PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Holocaust

hater
11-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Just saw this movie again.

what a beautiful film. One of the best ever made.
and not to mention the soundtrack, amazing...

-86OlXf723E

lSvq2GE2YC

any other good cannibal movies?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-01-2008, 01:02 PM
one of the best ever made? :lmao

you don't exactly watch a lot of movies do you? I'll give you that it was well executed in terms of what it is. Deodato used innovative techniques for the "recovered footage" parts to look as real as can be. The impalement scene was first class, up to the point that Deodato was arrested because people thought it was real.

Still, we're not talking Citizen Kane and we're not talking Orson Welles here.

MiamiHeat
11-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I saw Citizen Kane. it sucked.

PakiDan
11-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I have been wanting to see this film for a while now! Anyone here in SA that would consider loaning it to me, burn me a copy, etc??? I really want to see this film!

hater
11-01-2008, 09:04 PM

you don't exactly watch a lot of movies do you? I'll give you that it was well executed in terms of what it is. Deodato used innovative techniques for the "recovered footage" parts to look as real as can be. The impalement scene was first class, up to the point that Deodato was arrested because people thought it was real.

citizen kane sucks.

IMO it is one of the best horror movies ever made. you must not watch much horror movies. this one along with Exorcist. 2 of the very few that really fuck with your head

hater
11-01-2008, 09:11 PM
I have been wanting to see this film for a while now! Anyone here in SA that would consider loaning it to me, burn me a copy, etc??? I really want to see this film!

I don't live in SA. but I bought my copy on ebay.

MiamiHeat
11-01-2008, 11:23 PM
cannibal holocaust... i saw that movie when i was 11 years old.

absolutely disgusting. i wouldnt own that movie even if they gave it to me for free.

washingtonwizard
11-02-2008, 02:35 AM
looks like a movie the whole family can enjoy :wow

Avitus1
11-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Cannibal Holocaust is pretty enjoyable especially around this time of year and maybe is one of the best movies of its kind... Still there are some scenes that just make me laugh my ass off.

ZStomp
11-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Weird freaken movie

mrsmaalox
11-03-2008, 10:53 AM

I read about it a few years ago and supposedly Deodato was facing life in prison because it was believed that the actors were genuinely killed for the filming. Then the actors who had been paid off to not talk or make appearances had to come to court to prove they were alive. But they really did kill the animals on film. :(