PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Green needs to be our starting SG

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:03 PM
This team ain't winning a title, it's barely a playoff team. The kid is insanely talented and everytime he gets burn he does something positive, way more than Suckhouse and Adrian Griffin 2.0. Might as well develop the youth. And on the off-chance that the Mavs can pull off a Gasol-like collusion trade, better to let him work through the growing pains in November so he can be ready to contribute in April.

dallaskd
11-01-2008, 09:30 PM
He had a great game tonight.

9 pts
4-5 FG
1-1 3pt
2 rbs

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:33 PM
He had a great game tonight.

9 pts
4-5 FG
1-1 3pt
2 rbs

He's more qualified to fill that gaping hole at SG than anybody else on the roster. You can also crossmatch and give him the SGs so Josh guards opposing two's. The idea of Gerald "guarding" Kobe or Manu makes me ill.

dallaskd
11-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Terry or Green is fine with me.

why the hell Rick started stackhouse tonight is beyond me..

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Terry or Green is fine with me.

why the hell Rick started stackhouse tonight is beyond me..

Did you like when the Wolves left him wide open at the top of the key and Stack literally had like 5 seconds to stand there and spot up before launching an airball?

At least he only got 12 minutes, so maybe Carlisle is starting to see what is obvious to everyone else.

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:37 PM
And why the hell is Barea in there at all? When Kidd is on the bench, Terry runs the point. Period.

dallaskd
11-01-2008, 09:38 PM
LOL. Jet has played pleasantly well so far though.

dallaskd
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
As long as Dick Breath never sees the floor i'm happy.

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
We're a lot more pleasant to watch. Lots of cutting and moving on offense, lots of uptempo running.

dallaskd
11-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I think it will be an enjoyable season flying under the radar. Hopefully we can surprise a team in the playoffs.

jack sommerset
I think Mavs will have a great season. BUT the Rockets and Lakers are badass so unless something big happens for Mavs they will finish 3rd at best period.

Spur-Addict
I'm callin' the catch phrase oringination now. If or when the Mavericks start winning, there will be, or should be signs saying, "You've been Rick Rolled".

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:42 PM
As long as Dick Breath never sees the floor i'm happy.

Where is he? Not that I want him to suddenly appear, but his absence is nice.

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:43 PM
I think Mavs will have a grear season. BUT the Rockets and Lakers are badass so unless something big happens for Mavs they will finish 3rd at best period.

Yep. Just not enough pieces to match up with LA, Houston or New Orleans, the cream of the crop in the West. But that could change. The economic situation is going to affect the League at some point. Attendance is gonna be down, sales or jerseys and other swag is gonna be down. There's going to be a lot more buyouts and salary dumps this year than usual. The Mavs need one more piece to match up with those three teams and Boston.

Shank
11-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Stack got the chance to show his "little something" in the start tonight and proceeded to promptly shit the bed. 12 minutes and didn't do jack shit. Carlisle finally benched his ass at the start of the 3rd and Stack didn't look all too pleasant. Hopefully they can ship him off for a KFC Guitar Hero combo box. That fucker looks heavy.

Obstructed_View
11-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Did you like when the Wolves left him wide open at the top of the key and Stack literally had like 5 seconds to stand there and spot up before launching an airball?

At least he only got 12 minutes, so maybe Carlisle is starting to see what is obvious to everyone else.

I only saw a couple of minutes of the game, but I happened to catch that, and it was awful.

Stackhouse acts like he thinks he's an offensive force in the league. Well, he is, but the word "offensive" isn't pronounced the way he thinks it is.

Findog
11-01-2008, 10:48 PM
I only saw a couple of minutes of the game, but I happened to catch that, and it was awful.

Stackhouse acts like he thinks he's an offensive force in the league. Well, he is, but the word "offensive" isn't pronounced the way he thinks it is.

Someone should tell him it's not 1998 anymore.

Obstructed_View
11-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Maybe someone should tell the coach. It's early yet, but I'm not in love with this style they're playing.

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Maybe someone should tell the coach. It's early yet, but I'm not in love with this style they're playing.

Stack only got 12 minutes, so Carlisle might be catching on. I like the commitment to running more. The Kidd trade was a big mistake, but hes most effective in the open court instead of in half-court sets. At times though it bogs down into the same settling for jumpers. Can't blame that on Avery

DaDakota
11-02-2008, 12:57 AM
What? He played?

Awesome, I like him a lot...playing with someone like Kidd will help both Green and Kidd.....he should be in the Mavs rotation, glad that didn't happen in the Houston game.

:D

Green is better than Antoine Wright, and he is a Free Agent after this year....if he has finally dedicated himself, he has Tmac like talent.

DD

The Franchise
11-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Green is better than Antoine Wright, and he is a Free Agent after this year....if he has finally dedicated himself, he has Tmac like talent.

DD

I really like the kid but no.

monosylab1k
11-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Gerald is badass but he might want to learn how to dribble a basketball.

JamStone
11-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Remember, Carlisle might still have a hard-on for Stack because he was his first "star" in his first head coaching gig in Detroit. Maybe giving him the first chance at the spot. If he's smart, he'll keep Stack on the bench and let him get 15-20 reserve minutes.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Man, the Mavs should be called the 98' All Stars. Imagine Kidd, Stack, and Jones on the same team, 10 years ago?

JamStone
11-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Eddie Jones isn't on the Mavs.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Where'd he go? I'd love for Eddie to be the 15th man in LA! Just to be here for the journey, though.

JamStone
11-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Traded to the Indiana Pacers for Shawne Williams. As far as I know, Jones did not report to the Pacers and is available.

The Franchise
11-03-2008, 09:18 AM
^Where is Eddie Jones? Edit: Thanks? :toast

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Gerald Green is a rich man's DNP. He didn't play but he sure does look good as the 15th player on the roster.

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Gerald Green is a rich man's DNP. He didn't play but he sure does look good as the 15th player on the roster.

We're all still anxiously awaiting your first intelligent post on this forum. Thanks.

Red Hawk #21
11-03-2008, 04:25 PM
We're all still anxiously awaiting your first intelligent post on this forum. Thanks.

:toast

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM

Shit wont come. The good Rocket fan posters are few and far between. Apart from Guerilla Black, The Franchise, and Kaizokou, I have a hard time finding any.

21_Blessings
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Wait, I thought it was all Avery's fault and Carlise was going to make it all better? :bking

Dallas traded their youth for a dribbling, wife beating, bald corpse. Gerald Green is a fucking scrub. Maybe he can develop into a Desmond Mason type, if he's lucky. :lol:lol

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Shit wont come. The good Rocket fan posters are few and far between. Apart from Guerilla Black, The Franchise, and Kaizokou, I have a hard time finding any.

Don't wire yourself for my approval of your squad kid.

And yes 21_Blessings it's all Avery's fault that Carlisle is the same shit in white skin.

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:49 PM

Matchman is pretty good. Other than that, slim pickings...

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:50 PM

Don't hold your breath or you'll die.

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Gerald Green is a fucking scrub. Maybe he can develop into a Desmond Mason type, if he's lucky. :lol:lol

He's a lottery pick talent with a questionable work ethic and maturity issues.

Thanks as always for wasting bandwidth, Lakerfan.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Don't wire yourself for my approval of your squad kid.

And yes 21_Blessings it's all Avery's fault that Carlisle is the same shit in white skin.

But, but, it's all I ever wanted!

And yea, Findog, Matchman is cool too.

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:52 PM
But, but, it's all I ever wanted!

And yea, Findog, Matchman is cool too.

You're the rare Lakerfan that isn't a bandwagoning douche, so :tu

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Minnesota took a bye on him for Kirk Patrick Snyder.

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Minnesota took a bye on him for Kirk Patrick Snyder.

Kevin McHale has such a track record of success. :tu

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:54 PM
No Mav fan on here is proclaiming GG an All Star. His talent is undeniable. Lottery Pick Talent. If he can pull his head out of his ass, he's going to be a very good player in this League.

Permission to QFT is granted.

21_Blessings
11-03-2008, 04:56 PM
He's a lottery pick talent with a questionable work ethic and maturity issues.

Not to mention, dumb as a rock on the basketball court and two teams basically gave him away because he sucked so bad.

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Kevin McHale has such a track record of success. :tu

Although you have to admit he has more NBA rings than anyone in the Dallas-Fort Worthless area.

Findog
11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Not to mention, dumb as a rock on the basketball court and two teams basically gave him away because he sucked so bad.

He's probably down to his last chance in the League. I can only judge him on what he's done so far for the Mavs. He's worked hard and been impressive. We'll just have to wait and see if he keeps it up...

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Although you have to admit he has more NBA rings than anyone in the Dallas-Fort Worthless area.

Do you come up with these witty one liners by yourself?

Indazone
11-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Props to the Spurs for their Championships.

On behalf of the Great State of Texas Fans not favoring the Mavericks I give you the following video. Oh and a special acknowledgement to Findog :D

VGAFN9LwgYA

Mavs Suck!

Findog

Yes, he's piloted the Timberwolves to quite a few championships as GM. What he did as a player certainly is relevant to his ability to scout talent and assemble a roster. :tu

We're still waiting for you to post anything resembling coherence or a logical thought. You're just not very good at this, are you?

IronMexican
I wanted LA to take a chance on this guy. We probably would have if we didn't over spend on Puke, and Space Cadet.

21_Blessings
As I said in the other Green thread, if your team's only hope revolves around this guy you know you're fucked. Might as well blow it all up, quick status. Might as well trade for Von Wafer and Dajuan Wagner while you're at it.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Do you come up with these witty one liners by yourself?

He's an edgy motherfucker! He's a real Bill Hicks, he's cutting edge like Lenny Bruce!

mavs>spurs2
11-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Gerald Green > Kobe

suck on that lakerfan

21_Blessings
11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
But seriously, Dallas was never going to win anything with Dirk as their number option anyways.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh and a special acknowledgement to Findog :D

Mavs Suck!

Aw, you huwt my fweewings! I'm so huwt!

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 05:02 PM
As I said in the other Green thread, if your team's only hope revolves around this guy you know you're fucked. Might as well blow it all up, quick status. Might as well trade for Von Wafer and Dajuan Wagner while you're at it.

I don't think it's their "only" hopes. It's kind of a project. Just like Boston took in Patcik O' bryant, LA should have did it with this kid. He could have become a decent player. And why do people call this guy a bust? Wasn't he like the #17 pick?

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:03 PM

You're a fucking idiot, but that's nothing new. They signed the guy to a non-guaranted vet minimum contract. That means they aren't banking on him to do anything. There's no risk. There's only so many Kobes, Wades and Manus to go around. Stud, franchise-level wing players don't grow on trees.

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Props to the Spurs for their Championships.

On behalf of the Great State of Texas Fans not favoring the Mavericks I give you the following video. Oh and a special acknowledgement to Findog :D

VGAFN9LwgYA

Mavs Suck!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108576

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't think it's their "only" hopes. It's kind of a project. Just like Boston took in Patcik O' bryant, LA should have did it with this kid. He could have become a decent player. And why do people call this guy a bust? Wasn't he like the #17 pick?

Is it unwise to risk a non-guaranteed vet minimum contract on Gerald Green when you don't have a wing player that can create his own shot? Fuck no.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:05 PM
And I'd be willing to bet that Brandon Bass and Jerry Stackhouse are not long for Dallas. We're missing one starting caliber player to get back into contention.

As of right now, LA, NOLA, UTA and HOU are all better than Dallas. And no, that player is not Al Harrington.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Is it unwise to risk a non-guaranteed vet minimum contract on Gerald Green when you don't have a wing player that can create his own shot? Fuck no.

It's a no risk high reward deal. Obviously this kid has potential.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:07 PM
It's a no risk high reward deal. Obviously this kid has potential.

I know he's had his issues, but he's been a good pickup, like Bass was last year.

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 05:08 PM
And I'd be willing to bet that Brandon Bass and Jerry Stackhouse are not long for Dallas. We're missing one starting caliber player to get back into contention.

As of right now, LA, NOLA, UTA and HOU are all better than Dallas. And no, that player is not Al Harrington.

I hope you're right, but I'll take Al Harrington. I'd rather have Miller.

If we somehow could keep Bass and lose Erick Vagina instead, maybe Brad Miller could be an option. Don't know why Sacramento would do it, but I remember seeing his name pop up somewhere.

Indazone
11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108576

haha..awwwwww

Spursfans would appreciate this vid and Roxfans also like this hilarious video.

VGAFN9LwgYA

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Yes, he's piloted the Timberwolves to quite a few championships as GM. What he did as a player certainly is relevant to his ability to scout talent and assemble a roster. :tu

To be fair no one in Dallas has done enough of that either to garner a ring so KM FTW.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:21 PM
haha..awwwwww

Spursfans would appreciate this vid and Roxfans also like this hilarious video.

VGAFN9LwgYA

You should post pictures of him on Dancing with the Stars or pictures from the 06 Finals or the Golden State series. What makes you think I'm going to watch that youtube video?

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
To be fair no one in Dallas has done enough of that either to garner a ring so KM FTW.

:convertib

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM

So you can't defend McHale cutting a former lottery pick when the T-Wolves suck. Good job. :tu

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Wait Houston cut the same bum. Yawn.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Wait Houston cut the same bum. Yawn.

Houston has T-Quit ahead of him on the depth chart. So once again, you can't defend Kevin McHale cutting a guy who has lottery pick talent when his team had nobody at the time at SG. It's better to trade for Mike Miller and his salary when your team is going nowhere. Good job :tu

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 05:26 PM
:convertib

:bike:

Besides the fact they're going to opposite way, who wins this race?

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Houston signed Von Wafer to take his comfortable spot on the irrelevant DNP in the offseason. Ricky Davis, Corey Brewer and Rashad McCants were all in front of Mr. Poo-tential which led to his trade into obscurity. You lose.

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Houston signed Von Wafer to take his comfortable spot on the irrelevant DNP in the offseason. Ricky Davis, Corey Brewer and Rashad McCants were all in front of Mr. Poo-tential which led to his trade into obscurity. You lose.

Ricky Davis sucks, Corey Brewer and Rashad are busts. And he's paying Mike Miller lots of money for a lottery-bound team. GG has trade value at the very least. You don't cut trade chips. You're on here defending McHale's prowess as a GM, so once again, good job kid :tu

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 05:36 PM

http://www.old-picture.com/mathew-brady-studio/pictures/General-George-Custer.jpg

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 05:43 PM
lol

GG sucks. A trading chip? What for? Kirk Patrick Snyder? Give up Dallas fan. You have just as many rings in thirty years as McHale does as GM of the T-Pups.

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 05:43 PM
lol

GG sucks. A trading chip? What for? Kirk Patrick Snyder? Give up Dallas fan. You have just as many rings in thirty years as McHale does as GM of the T-Pups.

http://www.nerdsonsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/wide_right.gif

Findog
11-03-2008, 05:49 PM
lol

Okay, so McHale is a great GM. Got it. Good job, kid :tu

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I didn't say he was a great GM I'm simply pointing out that even he knew that GG was trash. A trade chip? WTF for? The only thing you could get for GG these days is Jerry Stackhouse and Dirk Nowinski's MVP trophy.

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 05:54 PM
I didn't say he was a great GM I'm simply pointing out that even he knew that GG was trash. A trade chip? WTF for? The only thing you could get for GG these days is Jerry Stackhouse and Dirk Nowinski's MVP trophy.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/ap_ken_lay_060706.jpg

BUMP
11-03-2008, 05:59 PM

http://www.rollinghillswildlife.com/animals/w/walrus/walrus.jpg

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:14 PM

http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gov-palin-2006_official.jpg

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 06:20 PM
http://michael.cronenworth.com/uploaded_images/mavs-suck-702874.jpg

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:38 PM

Awesome burn! That's totally devastating. :toast

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
18 minutes after I posted it. You're slipping.

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Sorry kid, but when you're alls growned up, you don't get to post nonstop on the interwebs while at work. I'm sure that's a pretty hard concept for you to grasp since you're hogging the Dell Optiplex at your afterschool daycare.

:lmao at Posting Lag smack.

Don't ever change kid :tu

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:47 PM

http://playersbehavingbadly.com/sitebuilder/images/Kermit_1-261x344.jpg

http://www2.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/nov02/tomjanovich111002_big.jpg

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 06:48 PM
So I can be an adult and root for the Mavericks at the same time?

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:49 PM

That's the best you can do? C'mon, post some pictures of Roy Tarpley, Dwyane Wade shooting free throws and some Warrior fans wearing We Believe t-shirts.

And don't forget to throw in some title smack, since you were sucking on your mama's titties at the time and have no memories of when Hakeem and Clyde the Glide won a championship.

Allanon
11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Where the fuck is the Cavs/Mavs game thread you pussy fuck Mav fans. Post that shit.

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
I found rings on Dirk and it ain't even photochopped!

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/images/gallery/olyspirit/6.jpg

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
And let's not forget about the Houston Rockets long history of sexual misconduct. This guy used to give it to his daughters:

http://www.wvu.edu/~physed/blacksports/class2004/Murphy_Calvin/Calvin%20Murphy_files/image002.jpg

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
And let's not forget about the Houston Rockets long history of sexual misconduct. This guy used to give it to his daughters:

http://www.wvu.edu/~physed/blacksports/class2004/Murphy_Calvin/Calvin%20Murphy_files/image002.jpg

Actually, I think Murphy was acquitted. So get out of here with that Jibba Jabba. :blah

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Messiah Findog has won this. Let's all go to KFC and celebrate.

http://blog.mlive.com/manzero/2008/10/large_20081029-kfc-guitarhero-fullyloadedboxmeal.jpg

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Man that fucker looks good. I vowed to never touch a KFC bowl, but I may cave in and get one of those.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 06:55 PM
How much do those KFC guitar hero plates cost? That shit looks stacked.

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 06:56 PM
How much do those KFC guitar hero plates cost? That shit looks stacked.

IDK but I'm foaming at the mouth for one. But with 1210 calories and 59 grams of fat it might those once-a-monther's.

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Failing at life never tasted so delicious! Get me that and the Sunday paper JC Penney bra ads to masturbate to, and I'm set!

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
IDK but I'm foaming at the mouth for one. But with 1210 calories and 59 grams of fat it might those once-a-monther's.

lol

8$

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Fuck! 1210! People are only suppose to eat like 2500. I'd eat that once, just to try it. Maybe sub the Mac and Cheese(since its the fattiest) for some Mashed taters.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Failing at life never tasted so delicious! Get me that and the Sunday paper JC Penney bra ads to masturbate to, and I'm set!

LMAO! Wow! I remember when I was 13. That's a story for another day, though.

Findog
11-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Jeezus, a 6 inch sammich from Subway probably tops out at 13-15 grams of fat once they add the fixins'.

Findog
11-03-2008, 07:00 PM
LMAO! Wow! I remember when I was 13. That's a story for another day, though.

Finding my dad's copies of Hustler and Penthouse at the age of 12 was a glorious day!

Allanon
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
http://blog.mlive.com/manzero/2008/10/large_20081029-kfc-guitarhero-fullyloadedboxmeal.jpg

This is beautiful.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Finding my dad's copies of Hustler and Penthouse at the age of 12 was a glorious day!

I remember I found a copy of my dads bangbus DVD. Shit was awesome. I was 12.

Findog
11-03-2008, 07:03 PM
I think I'm gonna go to Central Market tonight and get a grilled chicken sandwich. Central Market FTW!

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Is there a KFC in Dallas? I guess that would explain why no one knows how much the meal is.

Findog
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I remember I found a copy of my dads bangbus DVD. Shit was awesome. I was 12.

You want to hear something really disturbing? Once when we were teenagers, we went over to my friend Big Danny's house and he got out his dad's dvds. His dad apparently enjoyed preggo porn and Danny tried to make us watch "Ready to Drop." Dude, turn that shit off! Nobody wants to see that except you and your freak dad.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Ohhhhhh dayum! He just said Dallas doesn't have a KFC(BURN!). What will Dallas fans do now!! Shiieet.!

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 07:06 PM
You want to hear something really disturbing? Once when we were teenagers, we went over to my friend Big Danny's house and he got out his dad's dvds. His dad apparently enjoyed preggo porn and Danny tried to make us watch "Ready to Drop." Dude, turn that shit off! Nobody wants to see that except you and your freak dad.

I've watched preggo porn. Just to watch it, though. Kind of like wanting to watch Bill Billichick's porn just to see if he really wore the hoody.

Findog
11-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Ohhhhhh dayum! He just said Dallas doesn't have a KFC(BURN!). What will Dallas fans do now!! Shiieet.!

- Mark Cuban is a douche and was on Dancing with the Stars

- He'll type out Irk Nowinski instead of his real name

- remind us that Houston won a couple of titles when he was a wee toddler and we have an empty trophycase

- Make the observation that Jerry Stackhouse looks like the Geico Caveman

- Josh Howard is an anti-American pot smoker that always plays well in the first quarter but does nothing after halftime.

Did I forget anything?

Findog
11-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I've watched preggo porn. Just to watch it, though. Kind of like wanting to watch Bill Billichick's porn just to see if he really wore the hoody.

A buddy of mine and his wife recently had a girl. Well, she did I guess, he just planted the seed...but he said that he found himself getting really into preggo porn during the 9 months. Weird.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 07:09 PM
You forgot - At least we don't have Dirk Chokewitski on our team.

And - Mark Cuban ran the Mavs to the ground

SimonHymen
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM

Or how about Bean Bryant falling on his face in the finals after drawing the easiest road there with a crippled Spurs squad in the way. Doubt that happens again.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Or how about Bean Bryant falling on his face in the finals after drawing the easiest road there with a crippled Spurs squad in the way. Doubt that happens again.

At least I can wake up and say I live in California.:toast

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 07:13 PM
- Make the observation that Jerry Stackhouse looks like the Geico Caveman

He does have a second gig as the Redskins QB.

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 07:13 PM
I think I'm gonna go to Central Market tonight and get a grilled chicken sandwich. Central Market FTW!

If your vehicle can support the weight, bring me back a guitar hero box.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I am getting that shit the day I buy gears2. And I will eat the whole thing.

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I am getting that shit the day I buy gears2. And I will eat the whole thing.

I've gotta get one tomorrow before I go vote.

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Is there a KFC in Dallas? I guess that would explain why no one knows how much the meal is.

http://www.sportshollywood.com/images/xfl.jpg

monosylab1k
11-03-2008, 08:32 PM

http://westcoastsuccess.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/473px-ted_stevens.jpg

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
http://www.sportshollywood.com/images/xfl.jpg

:lmao:rollin:lmao

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I've gotta get one tomorrow before I go vote.

Voting is gay.

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Voting is gay.

Not when you're full of KFC.

Indazone
11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
May 3rd, 2007

A day that will live in NBA infamy.

First time a number one seed loses to an eighth seed...and losing badly.

The Mav's choke will forever live in history. :D