PDA

View Full Version : Vinny doesn't like Ben Gordon

InRareForm
11-01-2008, 09:19 PM
I smell a trade in the works in the next month or two.

BullsDynasty
11-01-2008, 09:21 PM
I smell a trade in the works in the next month or two.

Why..... Ben Gordon has always came out of the bench because our bench doesnt have that much of an offense.....

InRareForm
11-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Why..... Ben Gordon has always came out of the bench because our bench doesnt have that much of an offense.....

Well, off the bench his usual role is 27 to 32 minutes per game for him to be fully effective with scoring, IMO. There is a lot of guards on the team, but he needs more minutes. Don't see how he can be happy there on contract year, so far benny has only been getting 24 minutes per game, and only has 13 minutes right now.

BullsDynasty
11-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Well, off the bench his usual role is 27 to 32 minutes per game for him to be fully effective with scoring, IMO. There is a lot of guards on the team, but he needs more minutes. Don't see how he can be happy there on contract year, so far benny has only been getting 24 minutes per game, and only has 13 minutes right now.

True but players dont stay the same all year. I find it funny that the bulls bench improved so much that the starters from last year ended up comming off the bench. Last year the Bulls starting lineup were Kirk Hinrich, Deng, Nocioni, Noah, Ben Gordon

This year our Starters are, Rose, Thabo, Gooden, Deng, Thomas. Talk about an improvement on our bench????