PDA

View Full Version : The Hornets are sik!

KidCongo
11-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Without Peja and Chandler they blow away Cavs in 4th. They just hit dagger 3's and hustle on every play.

Paul gets 15 assists without you noticing to go along with 24 points. Very, very dangerous team.

Findog
11-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Without Peja and Chandler they blow away Cavs in 4th. They just hit dagger 3's and hustle on every play.

Paul gets 15 assists without you noticing to go along with 24 points. Very, very dangerous team.

I would put only the Lakers ahead of them in the West. They're fucking stacked.

SimonHymen
11-01-2008, 10:01 PM
They're my favorite because none of their fans make fun of my team. :rollin

Findog
11-01-2008, 10:03 PM
They're my favorite because none of their fans make fun of my team. :rollin

They don't have any fans. I'm sure they'll be playing in Seattle or Las Vegas by Obama's second term.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 10:05 PM
I HATE THE FUCKING HORNETS

With Peja and Chandler in the lineup, that's a extra 35+ points and they still destroyed the Lechoke without them.

LOL, don't worry. The Lakers will knock them back to reality on the 12:king

RsxPiimp
11-01-2008, 10:05 PM
big game james posey is a huge acquisition.

i laff at those people who say posey leaving the celtics wont make any difference.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 10:06 PM
They don't have any fans. I'm sure they'll be playing in Seattle or Las Vegas by Obama's second term.

LOL, their owner is already close to extending their lease until 2016 IDIOT.

RsxPiimp
11-01-2008, 10:09 PM

u call findog an idiot and now the whole mavs posse is going to eat ur children alive

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 10:11 PM
u call findog an idiot and now the whole mavs posse is going to eat ur children alive

F*CK THE PATHETIC MAVS LOL, how many championships does that "joke" of a team have???

Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

RsxPiimp
11-01-2008, 10:12 PM
F*CK THE PATHETIC MAVS LOL, how many championships does that "joke" of a team have???

Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

yeah mavs are the lowest form of life in texas. especially they have that cockroach j-ho.

KidCongo
11-01-2008, 10:22 PM
This was about the Hornets not a mav drag.

Findog
11-01-2008, 10:24 PM

Pro basketball doesn't have a future in NOLA. Every lease has opt-out clauses for poor attendance.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Pro basketball doesn't have a future in NOLA. Every lease has opt-out clauses for poor attendance.

LOL, their attendance was 18+k today and their owner seems pretty happy about his team future in the city.

Are you mad because the Hornets are better than the Mavs???

Wait, even the OKC thunder is better than the Mavs LOL.

They actually have a NBA title.

LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS:downspin:

:downspin:

ducks
11-01-2008, 10:26 PM
the cavs suck

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 10:30 PM
The Cavs had a pretty bad game, Lechoke needs to get his act together if he WANTS RINGS like kobe.

Findog
11-01-2008, 10:33 PM
LOL, their attendance was 18+k today and their owner seems pretty happy.

They're winning now. They didn't draw until March of last year when it became apparent the Hornets were really good. They didn't draw at all before Katrina, and that included two seasons when the Hornets were good enough to make the playoffs. The tax and economic base in New Orleans is not suitable for a long-term investment in a team.

Are you mad because the Hornets are better than the Mavs???

No. I'm just talking about the long-term suitability of New Orleans to host an NBA team. Doesn't matter that right now the Hornets are better than the Mavs.

Wait, even the OKC thunder is better than the Mavs LOL.

:lmao

They actually have a NBA title

Ooh! Title smack! Next you're gonna tell me the Lakers have tons of titles and the Mavs don't. My fweewings are huwt!

As for The Team That Shall Not Be Named, no, they don't have a title. The Seattle SuperSonics have an NBA title. Bennett agreed to leave all records, the colors and the team name behind in Seattle. For record-keeping purposes, they're an expansion team. You're not very good at this, are you?

KidCongo
11-01-2008, 10:39 PM
The Cavs had a pretty bad game, Lechoke needs to get his act together if he WANTS RINGS like kobe.

Did you know Cleveland is signing and top 5 centre of all time this off-season?

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 10:40 PM
They're winning now. They didn't draw until March of last year when it became apparent the Hornets were really good. They didn't draw at all before Katrina, and that included two seasons when the Hornets were good enough to make the playoffs. The tax and economic base in New Orleans is not suitable for a long-term investment in a team.

*LOL, since the Hornets came to New Orleans. They always drew 14-15k plus and even when the hornets wasn't making money. LA covered everything, just like with the Saints..

No. I'm just talking about the long-term suitability of New Orleans to host an NBA team. Doesn't matter that right now the Hornets are better than the Mavs.

*LOL, they benefit a lot from tourism of N.O or any other major event. The Hornets will be in N.O. for a while

:lmao

Ooh! Title smack! Next you're gonna tell me the Lakers have tons of titles and the Mavs don't. My fweewings are huwt!

*The MAVS are a JOKE, they will never win a TITLE LOL.

As for the Thunder, no, they don't have a title. The Seattle SuperSonics have an NBA title. Bennett agreed to leave all records, the colors and the team name behind in Seattle. For record-keeping purposes, they're an Doesn't matter :lol, the THUNDER still have the Sonics history except the colors and name stupid.expansion team. You're not very good at this, are you?

pauls931
11-01-2008, 10:41 PM
big game james posey is a huge acquisition.

i laff at those people who say posey leaving the celtics wont make any difference.

Ya, I thought that was a huge pickup while keeping their core completely in tact. I see the path to the finals going through LA and NO.

Findog
11-01-2008, 10:47 PM
*LOL, since the Hornets came to New Orleans. They always drew 14-15k plus and even when the hornets wasn't making money. LA covered everything, just like with the Saints..

They've averaged about 12K. The population of NOLA is about 60% of what it was pre-Katrina. There won't be any forthcoming subsidies when Shinn asks for a new arena, and he will. When that happens, the same thing that happened to Seattle will happen to NOLA.

*The MAVS are a JOKE, they will never win a TITLE LOL.

Really, Nostradamus? I guess I'll just stop following basketball since there's no point in following a team without a championship. Thanks for setting me straight. Your words cut to the core of me. I just can't go on after your devastating putdown.

lol, the THUNDER still have the Sonics history except the colors and name

and the records. You forgot the most important part. The records. Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Gus Williams, Jack Sikma, no records in The Team That Shall Not Be Named's media guide. Laker fans have got to be the dumbest fans around.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Maybe you need to do ur research befere you make STUPID STATEMANTS cowboy.

Last year the Hornets averaged 14+k.

As for the Thunder, Bennett already made it clear that OKC will have their own trophy lol

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Last year the Hornets averaged 14+k.

And they went 57-25. All that proves is New Orleans will support an elite team, same as any town. Duh! They averaged 12K before Katrina. They received more support in OKC than they ever have in NOLA.

As for the Thunder, Bennett already made it clear that OKC will have their own trophy lol

For the 79 season???? That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Because Kevin Durant's team isn't winning one of their own any time soon.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 11:10 PM
And they went 57-25. All that proves is New Orleans will support an elite team. Duh!

*LOL, the season when they had the 2-18 start. They still averaged 14K+:rollin

For the 79 season???? That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Because Kevin Durant's team isn't winning one of their own any time soon

*YES for 79 season but honestly. IT'S BENNET'S team and he could do what he wants.

Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:14 PM
*YES for 79 season but honestly. IT'S BENNET'S team and he could do what he wants.

Yes, Bennett can do what he wants, but he might want to try practicing some class. That is massive FAIL. What's next? Retiring Payton's jersey number?

Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

Really? You're kidding. You mean the Lakers have tons of titles and the Mavs don't? Why didn't somebody tell me before now??? This is a huge shock.

So fucking what.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Yes, Bennett can do what he wants, but he might want to try practicing some class. That is massive FAIL. What's next? Retiring Payton's jersey number?

Really? You're kidding. You mean the Lakers have tons of titles and the Mavs don't? Why didn't somebody tell me before now??? This is a huge shock.

So fucking what.

IF Bennett had class, the Sonics will still be in Seattle.

And another thing, LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:23 PM
And another thing, LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAVS

"Hooray! I'm a big boy!"

RsxPiimp
11-01-2008, 11:24 PM
"Hooray! I'm a big boy!"

yeah but my penis is bigger than yours

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:26 PM
yeah but my penis is bigger than yours

Sex insults on teh interwebs! Awesome! I, uh, fucked your mom, uh, or something, and she was quite satisfied with my technique and the size of my penis.

SAtown
11-01-2008, 11:28 PM
This thread got really gay.

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:30 PM
This thread got really gay.

Blame Lakerfan.

Lakers2009champs
Stupid Mavs fans always ruins things.

Findog
Stupid Mavs fans always ruins things.

Just put us on ignore. We won't miss you.

SAtown
11-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Blame Lakerfan.

:tu

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 11:32 PM

:rollin
Back to the O.P.

The HORNETS ARE SICK but the LAKERS will knock them back to reality on the 12.

BRHornet45
11-01-2008, 11:50 PM

son we are going to sellout nearly every game this season. season tickets have doubled since last year. we have the smallest market in the entire NBA to work with not to mention a city that is still rebuilding.

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:51 PM
son we are going to sellout nearly every game this season. season tickets have doubled since last year. we have the smallest market in the entire NBA to work with not to mention a city that is still rebuilding.

You're a white boy Spurs fan. What expertise do you have on New Orleans?? None at all.

Lakers2009champs
11-01-2008, 11:52 PM
You're a white boy Spurs fan. What expertise do you have on New Orleans?? None at all.

UR losing dude

give up

Findog
11-01-2008, 11:55 PM
UR losing dude

give up

You are not familiar with BRHornet's schtick. Take some time to learn the board and its personalities before you spout off.

RsxPiimp
11-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Awesome! I, uh, fucked your mom, uh, or something, and she was quite satisfied with my technique and the size of my penis.

my mom was a transexual though...

RsxPiimp
11-01-2008, 11:59 PM

oh the irony of mavs fans asking for being ignored

dont worry, no one will miss the mavs when they mizz da playofz diz year

Findog
11-02-2008, 12:03 AM
oh the irony of mavs fans asking for being ignored

It's more of a request for you and others like you to go back to the shallow end of the pool, which is more your speed.

dont worry, no one will miss the mavs when they mizz da playofz diz year

Case in point. I guess teaching standards have slipped in our nation's middle schools. Being willfully stupid and ignorant isn't impressive, kid.

BRHornet45
11-02-2008, 12:03 AM

son you speak nothing but ignorance and its obvious you are still bitter from the ass whipping the Hornets put on your Mavericks last year. Prior to Katrina, we still averaged 14,000 plus per game ... not good, but not bad for a small market team. however, you can't expect people to support a piss poor team other than the die hard basketball fans. then Katrina happened and we lost our team for nearly 2 years to OKC. The Hornets came back last season and attendance was still around 14,000 plus per game UNTIL February and then we averaged well over 17,000-18,000 (sellouts) per game. New Orleans is still rebuilding, but the Hornets are here to stay .... we went from having less than 6,000 season tickets last season, to nearly 11,000 season tickets (all time high since arriving in New Orleans) sold THIS year. so do the math son ... ever since the Hornets have been here since 2002, we have averaged AT LEAST 5,000 "walk up / single game" tickets sold for each game ... add that to the 11,000 season tickets. we are more than fine and will average 16,000-18,000 per game from here on out ... once Louisiana gets behind a sports team, they support them 100%. It just took most people longer than expected to catch on to the Hornets. Losing teams and Katrina are to thank for that.

Findog
11-02-2008, 12:04 AM
son you speak nothing but ignorance and its obvious you are still bitter from the ass whipping the Hornets put on your Mavericks last year. Prior to Katrina, we still averaged 14,000 plus per game ... not good, but not bad for a small market team. however, you can't expect people to support a piss poor team other than the die hard basketball fans. then Katrina happened and we lost our team for nearly 2 years to OKC. The Hornets came back last season and attendance was still around 14,000 plus per game UNTIL February and then we averaged well over 17,000-18,000 (sellouts) per game. New Orleans is still rebuilding, but the Hornets are here to stay .... we went from having less than 6,000 season tickets last season, to nearly 11,000 season tickets (all time high since arriving in New Orleans) sold THIS year. so do the math son ... ever since the Hornets have been here since 2002, we have averaged AT LEAST 5,000 "walk up / single game" tickets sold for each game ... add that to the 11,000 season tickets. we are more than fine and will average 16,000-18,000 per game from here on out ... once Louisiana gets behind a sports team, they support them 100%. It just took most people longer than expected to catch on to the Hornets. Losing teams and Katrina are to thank for that.

Thank you, gtown. I'm glad you can google. Good luck to your Spurs this year.

RsxPiimp
11-02-2008, 12:07 AM
It's more of a request for you and others like you to go back to the shallow end of the pool, which is more your speed.

Case in point. I guess teaching standards have slipped in our nation's middle schools. Being willfully stupid and ignorant isn't impressive, kid.
blah blah

but u didnt quote the fact that my mom was transexual and you said she was a demon in the sack

RsxPiimp
11-02-2008, 12:08 AM

thank you

findog is jealous because he has to deal with jason kidd instead of chris paul, and i hate david west because he slaps my man dirk thread/

BRHornet45
11-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Thank you, gtown. I'm glad you can google. Good luck to your Spurs this year.

lol son your a fucking moron. you got owned in this thread and you know it. keep hating on the Hornets all you want. if it makes you feel better to make fun of the smallest market team then go right ahead. we still own your piss poor excuse for a team. Dallas is heading back to where they belong ... as Texas "3rd team". Have fun battling Memphis for 4th place in the southwest division this year.

Findog
11-02-2008, 12:13 AM
thank you

BRHornets/gtown is a Spurs fan.

findog is jealous because he has to deal with jason kidd instead of chris paul, and i hate david west because he slaps my man dirk thread

Hornets are better than the Mavs. I can deal with that. You sure do seem bitter about this though, since you can't go a single post without dissing Dirk:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1278/567468012_2be1022a22_o.jpg

Here's your lame retort, just to save you the trouble:

http://www.allcanes.com/blog/uploaded_images/heat_champs-777955.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/483590024_51f2462dfb_o.jpg

RsxPiimp
11-02-2008, 12:13 AM
lol son your a fucking moron. you got owned in this thread and you know it. keep hating on the Hornets all you want. if it makes you feel better to make fun of the smallest market team then go right ahead. we still own your piss poor excuse for a team. Dallas is heading back to where they belong ... as Texas "3rd team". Have fun battling Memphis for 4th place in the southwest division this year.

:rollinpwnt

RsxPiimp
11-02-2008, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE]

Hornets are better than the Mavs. I can deal with that. You sure do seem bitter about this though, since you can't go a single post without dissing Dirk:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1278/567468012_2be1022a22_o.jpg

Here's your lame retort, just to save you the trouble:

http://www.allcanes.com/blog/uploaded_images/heat_champs-777955.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/483590024_51f2462dfb_o.jpg

hey findog, despite of the fact that i diss dirk. i wanna let u know ur cool in my book even though you diss me man.:hat

Findog
11-02-2008, 12:16 AM
lol son your a fucking moron.

Thank you gtown.

you got owned in this thread and you know it.

Sure, I did, if that makes you feel better.

keep hating on the Hornets all you want.

I don't hate the Hornets at all, they're an exciting young team that plays an entertaining style of basketball. That has nothing to do with the long-term ability of New Orleans to retain an NBA team. Sooner than later, Shinn is going to ask a state with more fiscal priorities than subsidizing a sports team to build him a new arena. When that doesn't happen, they move to Las Vegas or Seattle. It's as simple as that.

if it makes you feel better to make fun of the smallest market team then go right ahead. we still own your piss poor excuse for a team. Dallas is heading back to where they belong ... as Texas "3rd team". Have fun battling Memphis for 4th place in the southwest division this year.

Wah Wah Wah! My team is better than your team smack! You don't even have a fucking clue what I'm talking about and you turn it into team smack. BTW, Dallas has a great chance to finish ahead of your team, the SPURS, for third place in the Southwest this year, gtown.

Findog
11-02-2008, 12:17 AM
:rollinpwnt

It's impossible for BRHornets/gtown to own anybody. He's one of the dumbest posters on the board.

BRHornet45
11-02-2008, 12:18 AM

LOL keep calling me this mysterious "gtown" son. I truly have no idea who gtown is, but obviously he was someone who owned you over and over again in the past (which doesn't take much) and I remind you of him/her .... so if it makes you feel good, go ahead and make fun of my Hornets and call me gtown son. god bless cucky

BRHornet45
11-02-2008, 12:19 AM
It's impossible for BRHornets/gtown to own anybody. He's one of the dumbest posters on the board.

LOL keep the name calling coming son! ... Its ok. we all understand why your so bitter.

Findog
11-02-2008, 12:19 AM
LOL keep calling me this mysterious "gtown" son. I truly have no idea who gtown is, but obviously he was someone who owned you over and over again in the past (which doesn't take much) and I remind you of him/her .... so if it makes you feel good, go ahead and make fun of my Hornets and call me gtown son. god bless cucky

Are you worried at all about the Spurs getting off to a slow start without Manu, gtown?

Spur-Addict
11-02-2008, 12:24 AM
I HATE THE FUCKING HORNETS

With Peja and Chandler in the lineup, that's a extra 35+ points and they still destroyed the Lechoke without them.

LOL, don't worry. The Lakers will knock them back to reality on the 12:king

Damn, that's some strait up hater shit.:lol

RsxPiimp
11-02-2008, 12:27 AM
yo findog

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/speedofr1/1224957937844.jpg

NIH
11-02-2008, 12:45 AM
I can back up that brhornet is a Hornets fan, he was posting back at HR for a while until I was booted and was here during the playoff series with SA.

I can also back up that finddog is a f*cking idiot, personally I find it hilarious that the only smack Mavs fans can bring against us now a days is attendance crap. :lol

BRHornet45
11-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I can back up that brhornet is a Hornets fan, he was posting back at HR for a while until I was booted and was here during the playoff series with SA.

I can also back up that finddog is a f*cking idiot, personally I find it hilarious that the only smack Mavs fans can bring against us now a days is attendance crap. :lol

thanks son ... and yes I got banned from Hornets Report lol. the mods over there are ridiculous. its all good though because this board blows em out the water.

NIH
11-02-2008, 12:53 AM
You should come over to the Asylum!