PDA

View Full Version : Batum Dunk!!

kcplayboi_26
11-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Im watching the local Suns game and Batum is out here playing real good already. Just posterized Louis Amundson right now, kid is pretty legit

mystargtr34
11-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Is that ment to make us feel bad for Houston picking him before us?

kcplayboi_26
11-01-2008, 11:19 PM
lol nah not at all

Obstructed_View
11-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Im watching the local Suns game and Batum is out here playing real good already. Just posterized Louis Amundson right now, kid is pretty legit

Yeah, he looks really comfortable already. Kid looks like a gem.

How is this game blacked out on LPB? I'm in Dallas, for God's sake.

sexinthatsx
11-01-2008, 11:29 PM
man... portland needs to play batum and rudy fernandez more, but seeing as to Nate Mcmillian's shitty coaching i can see how they would limit their minutes. Rudy came in with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter and dropped like 9 points (2 of them 3's) all within that time.

Obstructed_View
11-01-2008, 11:30 PM
It's not like Portland has slouches playing ahead of them. Those guys will have plenty of opportunities to move up in the depth chart.

kcplayboi_26
11-01-2008, 11:40 PM
i didnt know rudy fernandez was as good as he played tonight, guy was on fire, and caught a sweet reverse alley oop

Allanon
11-02-2008, 07:32 AM
Rudy has Roy in front of him so it's hard to push Roy unless he moves to SF. But moving to SF isn't great because there's Webster, Outlaw and Batum there.

Batum; however, will be getting more and more playing time as Martell's out for awhile.

SenorSpur
11-02-2008, 08:40 AM
There's no question the Blazers are absolutely loaded with talent. It could work against them at some point because they're likely not going to be able to keep all those young, talented guys together. If the Spurs are smart, they should position themselves to cherry-pick on of those guys (preferably Outlaw) that could hit potentially hit the market.

Allanon
11-02-2008, 10:07 AM
There's no question the Blazers are absolutely loaded with talent. It could work against them at some point because they're likely not going to be able to keep all those young, talented guys together. If the Spurs are smart, they should position themselves to cherry-pick on of those guys (preferably Outlaw) that could hit potentially hit the market.

If it were other teams, I can see them having problems keeping their young 'uns but with the rich Paul Allen leading the way, they got the money to bloat their payroll.

I mean they were shelling out $3 million straight up just buying up picks.

They're also the same team that let Stevie Franchise walk away with $30 million just so he wouldn't influence the young players.

Must be nice to have a whole lotta money.

angelbelow
11-02-2008, 02:29 PM
well it is paul allen. my guess is he'll be happy with paying deep in the luxury tax too.

hater
11-02-2008, 08:26 PM
where is KillBill with his hate on Rudy?

I don't remember vspan scoring 20 pts in an nba game :lol

sexinthatsx
11-02-2008, 11:39 PM

That might be possible, portland already dedicated themselves to martell webster

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-03-2008, 12:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg4PCbrElkE

tmtcsc
11-03-2008, 07:56 AM
I agree that Portland has too many young stars. At some point they will need to move some of those younger guys for more experienced players. They would be absolutely deadly if they added playoff hardened and experienced players. Just my opinion but I can't remember the last time a young, inexperienced team won it all.

Spurs, Detroit, Boston, Lakers, Miami

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Batum looks good. Another kid that didn't appear to be all that this summer. I figured he'd need some time to develop. Let's hope Hill's coming out is just as nice.