PDA

View Full Version : Jazz set record with 5 turnovers, beat Clippers

ducks
11-01-2008, 11:39 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=Ap1VUnLoSN4Kdx1rid73YCO8vLYF?gid=200811 0126&prov=ap

Tmac&Luther
11-02-2008, 01:56 AM
As JVG would say..........."that's not called good offense, that's called BAD DEFENSE" The fucking Clippers are pathetic.

m33p0
11-02-2008, 02:01 AM
next.

Girasuck
11-02-2008, 07:17 PM
All without Deron. We're 2-0 without Deron this year. Time to see what we can get for him in a trade.

BTW...any teams interested in Morris Almond? He's as good as gone.

Kai
11-02-2008, 07:22 PM
All without Deron. We're 2-0 without Deron this year. Time to see what we can get for him in a trade.

BTW...any teams interested in Morris Almond? He's as good as gone.

If I were you, I'd be looking to see what I could get for Boozer, since he's as good as gone next year.

Tmac&Luther
11-03-2008, 03:29 AM
All without Deron.

Like I said above.....that had more to do with the (crappy) Clippers than it did with y'all's team. Sorry, but Houston knows about defense and when you only force 5 damn T.O.'s........it's not about your offense (coach Sloan would tell you that much), but what the other defense allowed that night.

LAC needs a paper bag (ala Aints fan) ASAP. Hell while we're at it, let's go ahead and start the paper work to move them to Seattle, because it's a joke to keep them in that city. Honestly, Why the Fuck does that city have two damn basketball teams?....hell it's like this...."hey guys it's designated Clippers night....oh wait, there's nothing but Kobe/Laker fans showing up...shit who cares, it's all the same"....YAY!!! LAKERS!!!.......WHEW CLIPPERS HOOOME GAME, but who gives a damn...KOOOBEE!!!!!!

and on and on and on, the freaking Clippers don't stand a damn chance. Move them up north, call them the Sonics and be done with this fiasco..I mean it's a joke.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 03:36 AM
I heard the Clipps want to move to Anaheim or Long Beach.

Tmac&Luther
11-03-2008, 03:39 AM
I heard the Clipps want to move to Anaheim or Long Beach.

They have to move out of Cali.....it's the only way they will every be successful, anywhere else and they'll just be the Lakers red headed stepchildren. Seattle needs a damn team.....they actually deserve a team, just move the Clippers up north, call them the Sonics, and be done with it.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 03:42 AM
San Diego is a big market too. And not many people srom San Diego cheer for the Lakers, since they hate LA. Seattle seems like a smart place to go, too.

Tmac&Luther
11-03-2008, 03:45 AM
San Diego is a big market too. And not many people srom San Diego cheer for the Lakers, since they hate LA. Seattle seems like a smart place to go, too.

Y'all have the Lakers...GS...and the Kings, your telling me they can't find one team to root for?

Seattle actually deserves a second chance...(basketball will never survive in OK....that was a crime)

JamStone
11-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Jazz set a "team" record with the 5 turnovers. I recall as recently as maybe last year or the season prior a team having 3 turnovers in a game. Don't remember which team though.

edit: don't know if this is the fewest or the only time, but did some research, and here's a game where the Milwaukee Bucks committed only two turnovers the entire game.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200604010MIL.html

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Y'all have the Lakers...GS...and the Kings, your telling me they can't find one team to root for?

Seattle actually deserves a second chance...(basketball will never survive in OK....that was a crime)

SD could support a team. They just need to win, really. No one wants to support losing team.

JamStone
11-03-2008, 03:59 AM
The Clippers were in San Diego before. There's a reason they didn't survive there before and why San Diego hasn't had a chance at another team since, about 25 years now. I lived in San Diego for 2 years. Great city. It can't really carry an NBA team because people don't care about sports enough. Any decent city can carry an NFL team. I don't know how the Padres make profit. People get there in the third or fourth inning and leave by the fifth inning. People in SD would rather surf, play frolf, and get high. It's just not a sports town, imo.

tlongII
11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
The Blazers team record for low turnovers is 2.

Girasuck
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Like I said above.....that had more to do with the (crappy) Clippers than it did with y'all's team. Sorry, but Houston knows about defense and when you only force 5 damn T.O.'s........it's not about your offense (coach Sloan would tell you that much), but what the other defense allowed that night.

True, but with a complicated offense like ours, and having 2 backup PG's running it all night, it's still pretty damn impressive. Actually we only had 2 turnovers until the scrubs came in with 3 minutes left in the 4th.