PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Fernandez

sexinthatsx
11-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Portland needs to give Rudy Fernandez more playing time... i mean the guy dropped like 10 points in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter against the suns. But seeing as to Nate Mcmillan being a shitty coach (he was SCARED to start Nicholas Batum) I really hope he doesn't stun Rudy's production since i have him for my fantasy team

RsxPiimp
11-02-2008, 12:00 AM
agree.

Spur-Addict
11-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Portland needs to give Rudy Fernandez more playing time... i mean the guy dropped like 10 points in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter against the suns. But seeing as to Nate Mcmillan being a shitty coach (he was SCARED to start Nicholas Batum) I really hope he doesn't stun Rudy's production since i have him for my fantasy team

As do I! I have Rudy on the bench right now because of the uncertainty that is the Blazers. I can afford to keep him there though, but if he gets consistent minutes, if he can generate some assists that would be ideal. That's all i'm lacking.

sexinthatsx
11-02-2008, 03:43 AM
Yeah for their first season game, he managed to get 16 points, 2 rebounds and 4 assists, but for the san antonio and phoenix game he was just waiting outside to hit the three... he definately needs to do more

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-02-2008, 10:01 AM
He has weak handles. This is why he is being used as is. How many time this have to be explain in this forum? European fans is watch him play for years unlike Americans for just few games.

Indazone
11-02-2008, 11:07 AM
He doesn't have to have good handles to do what he does. He is not the pt guard on that Blazers team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-02-2008, 12:10 PM
He doesn't have to have good handles to do what he does. He is not the pt guard on that Blazers team.

Yes and he is really good player of course. But Blazers fans is act like he should be play with ball in his hands. Wrong. This is not his strength. He is being used in proper way by his coach I think. He have good coach for him.

Darthkiller
11-02-2008, 12:50 PM
20 points in 23 min, 60% shooting. The blazers could have won if rudy had played more.

Ginobilly
11-02-2008, 03:43 PM
20 points in 23 min, 60% shooting. The blazers could have won if rudy had played more.

The thing is that when you have lots of young players a lot of them tend to overrate themselves and think they are better than they actually are, thus roles are not always played within the system, because everybody wants to be score. IMO, the best 3 players that should be making plays and taking the majority of the shots are Roy, Aldridge, and Fernandez,(ala Spurs big 3) while the rest of the team should be playing aggressive D and follow their lead.

sexinthatsx
11-02-2008, 05:04 PM
kill bill pana's just a vspan jockrider that hates on rudy all day long

Allanon
11-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Whatever happened to vSpan anyways? Why didn't he come over?

JamStone
11-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Whatever happened to vSpan anyways? Why didn't he come over?

Because the Greek league is much better and he wanted to play where the competition was the best. Best players are in the Greek league. Didn't you know?

InRareForm
11-02-2008, 05:41 PM
He is getting minutes, you guys are talking like he is only getting 15 per.

Darthkiller
11-02-2008, 05:55 PM
derrick rose and beasly are getting 40 min per game

Spur-Addict
11-02-2008, 06:24 PM
He has weak handles. This is why he is being used as is. How many time this have to be explain in this forum? European fans is watch him play for years unlike Americans for just few games.

Alright, i'm asking now. Who is that in your sig?

InRareForm
11-02-2008, 06:31 PM
derrick rose and beasly are getting 40 min per game

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol We are talking about the #1 and #2 picks here on teams that need them to play by default.

Heinrich is past his glory days. Beasley has to play, Miami's bench is weak in that spot.

Darthkiller
11-02-2008, 06:37 PM

Weak handles?

http://i36.tinypic.com/mkynva.gif

sexinthatsx
11-02-2008, 06:58 PM
He is getting minutes, you guys are talking like he is only getting 15 per.

If you watched the game, they only let rudy play when portland was down by a pretty big margin. The 10 points he put it like i said was in the last minute and a half when the suns were already up by 11 or something and Mcmillan put rudy in to play garbage minutes

InRareForm
11-02-2008, 07:08 PM
If you watched the game, they only let rudy play when portland was down by a pretty big margin. The 10 points he put it like i said was in the last minute and a half when the suns were already up by 11 or something and Mcmillan put rudy in to play garbage minutes

it is early, don't panic.

sexinthatsx
11-02-2008, 11:26 PM
I'll try not to...

Darthkiller
11-03-2008, 06:15 AM
lol@ all the fire nate mcmillan threads on blazer forum

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Alright, i'm asking now. Who is that in your sig?

http://www.christina-model.com/

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Weak handles?

http://i36.tinypic.com/mkynva.gif

Again if NBA fans disagree then NBA have lower standard for dribbling skills. In Europe he is a little below average for dribbling of typical SG which is why he was usually ask play SF.