PDA

View Full Version : Romo is the pussiest player ever

nsrammstein
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Lol this guy is a total pussy...he reminds me of nomar when he didn't play when the red sox where playing the yankees in an important game in september...troy aikman played through concussion after concussion and with dislocated shoulders...Romo will miss this game because of his fucking pinkie LOLOL

debo
11-02-2008, 03:45 PM
He's trying to do what's best for the team by not trying to come back too early. plus he was sucking before the injury, and observing a veteran play while trying to fully recover isn't a terrible idea.

Warlord23
11-02-2008, 04:48 PM
LOL, Dallas

Anti.Hero
11-02-2008, 04:54 PM
TO, R Williams, Barbarian Barber, Jones, Witten...

If Romo doesn't get a SB he should be exiled from Texas.

leemajors
11-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Bj is HORRIBLE

Warlord23
11-02-2008, 05:11 PM
LOL, TO

What a trainwreck of a team this is

SAtown
11-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Finally something positive. Cowboys back in the game

leemajors
11-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Block in the back??????

nsrammstein
11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
BJ looks like he's playing for the Giants

Slinkyman
11-02-2008, 05:49 PM
TO hasn't done shit all season, he's past his prime. On pace for a whopping 850 yards, well worth the money.

bresilhac
11-02-2008, 05:53 PM
He's trying to do what's best for the team by not trying to come back too early. plus he was sucking before the injury, and observing a veteran play while trying to fully recover isn't a terrible idea.

Quit apologizing for a pussy. Romo is showing he is a complete wuss by not playing in this critical divisional game. His teammates need him and he's a no show. Kudos to Witten however. He's playing despite a terribly painful rib injury.

timvp
11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Where's the LaDainian Tomlinson troll when you need him?

nsrammstein
11-02-2008, 06:11 PM
lol

J.T.
11-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Where's the LaDainian Tomlinson troll when you need him?

mono's probably working on the sig he's going to make me use for the next week right now.

nsrammstein
11-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Phillips should bench pussy face for the rest of the season so his pinkie can heal to 100 percent....let Johnson and Bollinger take over

leemajors
11-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Quit apologizing for a pussy. Romo is showing he is a complete wuss by not playing in this critical divisional game. His teammates need him and he's a no show. Kudos to Witten however. He's playing despite a terribly painful rib injury.

I honestly don't think romo being in there would help much with this awesome offensive line

leemajors
11-02-2008, 06:26 PM
bollyball!

BlackSwordsMan
11-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Good game today!!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Mike Jenkins deserves a mention.

Obstructed_View
11-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Mike Jenkins deserves a pinkslip.
Fixed.

As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I hope they don't win another game this year if that's the effort they're going to give. I'd be really happy to see empty seats in the new stadium next year because this squad from top to bottom has become what Jerry and Wade have made it.

LakerHater
11-02-2008, 07:43 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP_ooB48m5I/AAAAAAAACHs/ifFAr3R9C6U/s400/pinkie.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP_ooB48m5I/AAAAAAAACHs/ifFAr3R9C6U/s1600-h/pinkie.jpg)

HA HA...:lmao (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP_ooB48m5I/AAAAAAAACHs/ifFAr3R9C6U/s1600-h/pinkie.jpg)

Harry Callahan
11-02-2008, 07:50 PM
What a stupid thread starter. A fractured finger on your throwing hand is a big issue. Please use your brain a little bit please.

nsrammstein
11-02-2008, 07:58 PM
What a stupid thread starter. A fractured finger on your throwing hand is a big issue. Please use your brain a little bit please.

Just tape that shit up and then adrenaline will take over....its been over 3 weeks and i think that the pain has minimized dramatically

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Mike Jenkins deserves a pinkslip
Fixed.

Looking at the way he played that run, I'm pretty sure he's already wearing one.

Obstructed_View
11-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Looking at the way he played that run, I'm pretty sure he's already wearing one.

Godddamn that makes me mad. Mike Singletary would have just stomped Jenkins into the ground. I remember when Parcells took the stars off everyone's helmets.

Whisky Dog
11-02-2008, 09:30 PM
The team sucks. My 'Horns blow it to a bunch of rejects from the dust bowl, the Cowboys are beyond pathetic, and the Spurs are old, slow, injury prone, and winless.

Whisky Dog
11-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Mike Singletary would have just taken his pants off and whined and bitched like a little girl. No different than what that nut job is doing already.

tlongII
11-02-2008, 10:02 PM
The team sucks. My 'Horns blow it to a bunch of rejects from the dust bowl, the Cowboys are beyond pathetic, and the Spurs are old, slow, injury prone, and winless.

It could be worse. You could be from Seattle.

King
11-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Just tape that shit up and then adrenaline will take over....its been over 3 weeks and i think that the pain has minimized dramatically

Tape it up? It's the bone in his hand, not his pinkie finger. How do you tape your hand up?

tlongII
11-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Tape it up? It's the bone in his hand, not his pinkie finger. How do you tape your hand up?

I heard that it was his pinkie finger, not a bone in his hand.

LakerHater
11-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah, Brad Johnson is playing with a broken arm!

Bigzax
11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
great game...:wakeup

so how many of you threw something after bollinger's first pass...:lmao

Vinnie_Johnson
11-03-2008, 12:42 AM

No but i will laugh my ass off when pitt kills the skins monday :toast

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 02:11 AM
It could be worse. You could be from Seattle.

It could be worse. Nevermind.

Obstructed_View
11-03-2008, 05:13 AM

Didn't bother me nearly as much as when they decided to keep Johnson in when they had a short field, and then he proceeded to throw a pass behind the receiver. Wade's fear just permeates the entire team.

King
11-03-2008, 08:56 AM
I heard that it was his pinkie finger, not a bone in his hand.

The break is actually in the bone in his hand that extends the pinkie down to the wrist.

DBryant88
11-03-2008, 09:02 AM
either way, I really want him Back!!!!

Obstructed_View
11-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Unless he plays defense, how's it going to matter?

Bigzax
11-03-2008, 10:05 AM
you vatos hang tough, i can easily see the cowboys beating the skins in two weeks...it's you guys desperation game...:wakeup

if that happens, you will all be talking superbowl again...

Obstructed_View
11-03-2008, 12:40 PM
you vatos hang tough, i can easily see the cowboys beating the skins in two weeks...it's you guys desperation game...:wakeup

if that happens, you will all be talking superbowl again...
Cowboys fans typically talk superbowl after every win, and doom and gloom after every loss. At this point I don't like the idea of them getting it together for one week and screwing it up for Washington. With Romo and Jones back they'll certainly have more chances to score points.

The Cowboys are clearly capable of being good, but they do all the little things wrong, and make stupid decision after stupid decision. Parcells was able to win 10 games with Quincy Carter by getting them to stop committing penalties and play solid football for the entire game. I've seen enough of Wade Phillips to say that I don't think the Cowboys are going to be able to do any such thing. Couple that with the large number of really unlikable players and they're hard to root for. Jason Garrett has been such a trainwreck as a play caller I don't know how he's going to do as a head coach. Seems like the offesnive players respect him a whole lot more than anyone respects Wade.

clambake
11-03-2008, 01:14 PM
i just saw a replay of a giants running play.

who is that pussy thats afraid to tackle?

BUMP
11-03-2008, 01:34 PM
i just saw a replay of a giants running play.

who is that pussy thats afraid to tackle?

Mike Jenkins

that was goddawful

mexicanjunior
11-03-2008, 05:31 PM
http://www.randomdestination.com/members/mj/pics/Romolaugh.JPG

ClingingMars
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
the amount of fags in this thread ignoring the fact that he BROKE A BONE is disgusting. I'd like to see ANY of ya'll break a bone in your throwing hand and be able to accurately throw a goddamn ball, much less GRIP IT.

-Mars

leemajors
11-04-2008, 11:21 AM
http://jacquestaylorblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/11/wade-and-jerry-have-wrecked-th.html

Bill Parcells built this team to have staying power during his four years as head coach and GM adviser.

That said, it was clearly time for him to go because the players had stopped responding to him, but Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips have wrecked this team far quicker than I had ever imagined.

It has happened for two reasons: The culture of discipline Parcells created has been destroyed and the team has lost its edge.

Here's how the culture has been destroyed: Whether you liked him or not, Parcells demanded accountability from every player; Phillips does not.

We all know it.

This team didn't really have a core of strong leadership -- players who had no problem telling their teammates when they were screwing up -- so Parcells took that responsibility. He had two Super Bowl rings and will be inducted into the Hall of Fame one day, which ensured players respected him and did whatever he asked. Those who didn't found employment elsewhere.

Phillips has never won a playoff game -- he is 0-4 -- so he has never received the same level of respect as Parcells.

Parcells had the power to get rid of players, no questions asked. Phillips doesn't, so he'll never have the same level of respect from the players. Why do you think Greg Ellis talked to Jerry Jones about his role in the defense?

He wouldn't have done that with Parcells here because he knew it wouldn't have mattered. Why do you think T.O. regularly shows up late to morning meetings? He knows there's no real consequence.

The players know Phillips doesn't have the ultimate authority, so they don't fear him. That, my friends, leads to a culture of losing.

But the biggest reason the culture Parcells created is gone is that no one is here to reinforce it.

When Parcells left, he took VP of college and pro scouting Jeff Ireland with him. He took Tony Sparano and three core defensive coaches as well. Yes, Jason Garrett is still here, but he's not a Parcells' guy. He's a Norv Turner guy.

That means everyone with ties to Parcells, who respected the previous culture and could maintain the same type of environment is gone.

That's why the environment has changed - and it's not coming back. This team is in the midst of a free fall. Do you have confidence anyone in the organization can stop the plummet?

I didn't think so.

This team has also lost its edge under Wade Phillips.

Parcells believed in churning the bottom of the roster, which meant if you weren't a proven player with a defined role, he was always looking to replace you.

That's why the Cowboys would work out 4-5 players every Tuesday. Sometimes, they signed a player, sometimes they didn't.

But it kept the last 15-20 guys on the roster on edge because they never knew when they might get replaced. That forced them to practice a little harder or study a little more video or lift just a few more weights because they might get replaced if they didn't.

Phillips believes that once you've made the team in training camp, you're part of the Dallas Cowboys' 53-man family. He's not looking to replace anyone and I think that creates an environment of complacency.

Now, you're seeing the shoddy results.