PDA

View Full Version : da houston bound?

ducks
02-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Feb 14
Anderson said he has been told he will be traded to the Rockets, and he hoped the deal goes through, the Houston Chronicle reports.
Recommendation: "It's just not meant for me (in Portland)," Anderson, 30, said. "They said I was coming here, but I haven't heard anything. I hope they make a decision soon. I'd love to be here if the opportunity presents itself." A Rockets source said the deal was discussed "about a month ago" and has not been addressed since. Anderson would be a reserve for the Rockets and wouldn't see more than 20 mpg.

maxpower
02-18-2005, 09:21 AM
and some wanted to give him max.

Extra Stout
02-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Feb 14
Anderson said he has been told he will be traded to the Rockets, and he hoped the deal goes through, the Houston Chronicle reports.
Recommendation: "It's just not meant for me (in Portland)," Anderson, 30, said. "They said I was coming here, but I haven't heard anything. I hope they make a decision soon. I'd love to be here if the opportunity presents itself." A Rockets source said the deal was discussed "about a month ago" and has not been addressed since. Anderson would be a reserve for the Rockets and wouldn't see more than 20 mpg.DA, it's not meant for you anywhere. Your wussy demeanor makes you perfect for Sacramento, not Houston.

FromWayDowntown
02-18-2005, 02:20 PM
and some wanted to give him max.

I guess DA was right for balking at things like All-Star incentives. He's never going to reach those.

And to think, some argued that DA>Manu. :lol