PDA

View Full Version : So if Lesnar beats Randy...

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Then beats the winner of MIR and Nog, who do you think is next?

Congo?

Evan
11-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Arlovski
Cain
Carwin
Chuck <- Just throwing this against the wall

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Arlovski
Cain
Carwin

OOOO LESNAR VS AA..........I wouldnt be able to watch this fight :(.

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Arlovski
Cain
Carwin

Chuck as in Liddell?

Evan
11-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah as in a super fight since he has been saying for 2 years he wants a HW belt but nobosy takes him seriously.

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah as in a super fight since he has been saying for 2 years he wants a HW belt but nobosy takes him seriously.

WELL even though Brock would destroy him that would be a HUGE draw. I still think Cheik Congo would be a awesome fight. Both are beasts.

Evan
11-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Chuck has at least 4 fights left in him…might as well make them headliners that are win win even if they are weird.

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Chuck has at least 4 fights left in him…might as well make them headliners that are win win even if they are weird.

I want to see Anderson Silva vs GSP

Anti.Hero
11-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Brock would beat AA, no question imo.

AA :sleep
BL :bang

ATRAIN
Back on topic yeah I guess that would be pretty sweet to see Lesnar vs Chuck.

If Brock loses to Randy does his stock go down?

ATRAIN
Brock would beat AA, no question imo.

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!

Anti.Hero
11-03-2008, 02:59 PM
lol I loved AA but I have had enough of his wait around for opponent to tire out then start to fight.

Brock is out of the gates and going right when the fight starts. And he has the cardio to fight ultra athletic AA.

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 03:00 PM
lol I loved AA but I have had enough of his wait around for opponent to tire out then start to fight.

LOL hey man he is the pitbull......he picks his time to attack. Brock and AA are prob tied for my fav HW. Like I said I prob wouldnt want to watch this fight. It was like when GSP fought Serra, I didnt care who won cause I really liked them both. I did kind of pull for Serra in a way because I knew GSP was going to come out firing.

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 03:02 PM

Brock is out of the gates and going right when the fight starts. And he has the cardio to fight ultra athletic AA.

Brocks cardio amazes me and I still believe a lot of it has to be because of his years as a pro wrestler. Although fake, requires stamina and athleticism.

Evan
11-03-2008, 03:02 PM

Yeah he lost his fire for a bit…not sure what happened but he's back now.

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah he lost his fire for a bit…not sure what happened but he's back now.

I wouldnt say he is 100 back.....lets see how he does against Fedor first :). Or should I say lets see how bad he beats Fedor ;).

dbreiden83080
11-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Back on topic yeah I guess that would be pretty sweet to see Lesnar vs Chuck.

If Brock loses to Randy does his stock go down?

It goes down but the thing about Brock everyone should respect is he is fighting the best of the best right away. Nobody with one fight experience, takes on a top flight and ex-champ in Mir and looks that good. Or with 2 fights experience takes on a guy in Herring with 41 fights, coming off a win over Kongo and smashes him. Brock has done this and looked fantastic despite how raw he still is at MMA. So yeah his stock goes down but would go right back up if he crushes another legit opponent..

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
It goes down but the thing about Brock everyone should respect is he is fighting the best of the best right away. Nobody with one fight experience, takes on a top flight and ex-champ in Mir and looks that good. Or with 2 fights experience takes on a guy in Herring with 41 fights, coming off a win over Kongo and smashes him. Brock has done this and looked fantastic despite how raw he still is at MMA. So yeah his stock goes down but would go right back up if he crushes another legit opponent..

I can always count on your for good insight man. I totally see that.....MAN next weekend cant come soon enough. We should have a Fight Club Watch Party one of these days. In case you guys wanna see a real fight invite the truth :ihit

dbreiden83080
11-03-2008, 03:20 PM
I can always count on your for good insight man. I totally see that.....MAN next weekend cant come soon enough. We should have a Fight Club Watch Party one of these days. In case you guys wanna see a real fight invite the truth :ihit

Thanks and yeah it is going to be an awesome event for sure. If Brock wins, it will turn the MMA world on it's head in a good way i feel. Dana White won't say it but he wants Brock to win this fight badly...

ATRAIN
11-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks and yeah it is going to be an awesome event for sure. If Brock wins, it will turn the MMA world on it's head in a good way i feel. Dana White won't say it but he wants Brock to win this fight badly...

LOL Dana has a hard on in the video hahahaha. You can just tell he is ready to explode when talking about Brock.

polandprzem
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
So when Randy will defeat Brock he will win with Nog and than in his last fight of a career he will get destroyed by Fedor.

dbreiden83080
11-03-2008, 04:35 PM
So when Randy will defeat Brock he will win with Nog and than in his last fight of a career he will get destroyed by Fedor.

Even Randy is saying Fedor fight is likely not happening..

Evan
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Even Randy is saying Fedor fight is likely not happening..

Yeah Randy made it clear on inside mma Friday its over.

polandprzem
11-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Never say never guys

:elephant

dbreiden83080
11-03-2008, 09:51 PM
If Affliction goes under soon yeah maybe but if Brock beats Randy in 2 weeks, is anyone going to be talking about Randy and Fedor anymore??

Evan
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
No, thankfully.

For some reason that fight has never interested me anyway. Not sure why.

dbreiden83080
11-03-2008, 10:17 PM
I wanted to see it because it would be 2 legends going at it but Randy was not going to beat Fedor unless he got crazy lucky. He can't strike with Fedor and if he gets it down, he'll get sub'd. Fedor is a Sub machine, he can Sub any heavy on the planet from really any position...

angelbelow
11-04-2008, 12:20 AM
i have a feeling couture will pull the "upset."