PDA

View Full Version : This decade's number one draft picks all have been busts

SpursDynasty
11-03-2008, 02:00 PM
It amazes me how much these guys have gotten paid to do nothing.

1. New Jersey Nets - Kenyon Martin - 2000 - This guy has accomplished nothing other than yelling a couple of times after some dunks in the Finals in 2002.
2. Washington Wizards - Kwame Brown - 2001 - ....
3. Houston Rockets - Yao Ming - 2002 - Quite possibly the biggest disappointment in the NBA this decade. He's 7'6" for crying out loud. Why is he not the most dominant player in the NBA or in the history of the NBA? And why the hell can't he get his team out of the first round? This guy is the definition of a bust.
4. Cleveland Cavs - LeBron James - 2003 - The next MJ? Yeah. A player who constantly chokes with crucial free throws is the next MJ. How about getting swept in the Finals? The worst part is the NBA throws this joker at us on ESPN, ABC, and TNT every week. When will they learn that no one cares about or wants to see junk LeBron ball anymore?
5. Orlando Magic - Dwight Howard - 2004 - He's a fluke on and off the court. Coming into the league with a good-boy Christian image, he then proceeded to knock up a cheerleader out of wedlock. Good going Dwight. How about getting swept in the playoffs?
6. Milwaukee Bucks - Andrew Bogut - 2005 ...never heard of this kid before.
7. Toronto Raptors - Andrea Bargnani - 2006 ...never heard of this kid either.
8. Portland Blazers - Greg Oden - 2007 ... this guy didn't even have to step onto an NBA court to get injured for the entire season. Then he stepped onto an NBA court and got injured by halftime. They need to get rid of this guy. What a joke and a waste of money and time.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 02:02 PM

1. New Jersey Nets - Kenyon Martin - 2000 - This guy has accomplished nothing other than yelling a couple of times after some dunks in the Finals in 2002.
3. Houston Rockets - Yao Ming - 2002 - Quite possibly the biggest disappointment in the NBA this decade. He's 7'6" for crying out loud. Why is he not the most dominant player in the NBA or in the history of the NBA? And why the hell can't he get his team out of the first round? This guy is the definition of a bust.
4. Cleveland Cavs - LeBron James - 2003 - The next MJ? Yeah. A player who constantly chokes with crucial free throws is the next MJ. How about getting swept in the Finals? The worst part is the NBA throws this joker at us on ESPN, ABC, and TNT every week. When will they learn that no one cares about or wants to see junk LeBron ball anymore?
5. Orlando Magic - Dwight Howard - 2004 - He's a fluke on and off the court. Coming into the league with a good-boy Christian image, he then proceeded to knock up a cheerleader out of wedlock. Good going Dwight. How about getting swept in the playoffs?
7. Toronto Raptors - Andrew Bargnani - 2006 ...never heard of this kid either.
8. Portland Blazers - Greg Oden - 2007 ... this guy didn't even have to step onto an NBA court to get injured for the entire season. Then he stepped onto an NBA court and got injured by halftime. They need to get rid of this guy. What a joke and a waste of money and time.

:lmao

Rainman
11-03-2008, 02:08 PM
:lmao

So if you don't win a title you're a bust. I guess Stockton, Barkley, and others just weren't good draft picks Geeez:sleep

resistanze
11-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Damn, why was he ever pinked?

Stump
11-03-2008, 02:09 PM

Cleveland Cavs - LeBron James - 2003
Seriously?

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 02:10 PM
:worthy:

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Was he banned from making threads when he was pinked or something?

sexinthatsx
11-03-2008, 02:13 PM
The rest i agree are busts, but barring injury from yao ming this guy might actually be able to win a ring

NBAdynasty
all teams have been flukes. the only real team is the NBA. we can fix games so fluke teams dont win. that way teams just beat teams they are supposed to beat. no suprizes there.

lakers in 4 this year

NBAdynasty
if boston gets to the finals and wins 4 games before losing 4 they will win the nba championship

jack sommerset
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Le Bron,Howard and Yao are a bust? The season is here. Lots of great things to talk about and this is the topic you care to share.

FYI...... Spurs are not considered a dynasty.

NBAdynasty
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
even year. spurs win the title in 7. everyone else are flukes.

LEONARD
11-03-2008, 02:27 PM

More genius from the virgin douche...

Sig check

duncan228
11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Was he banned from making threads when he was pinked or something?

You can't start threads if you're pinked.

SpursDynasty
11-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Le Bron,Howard and Yao are a bust? The season is here. Lots of great things to talk about and this is the topic you care to share.

FYI...... Spurs are not considered a dynasty.

I haven't seen much happening in the NBA to talk about as of yet. Worst opening week ever. The Lakers are currently receiving all the attention. All I saw them do was beat the Blazers, Clippers, and Nuggets. Big deal. When they finish the season 52-30 we'll see how much they're getting talked about.

The Spurs are without Manu and Oberto so it doesn't make sense to comment about anything yet.

Findog
11-03-2008, 03:09 PM
SpursDynasty is the best. :tu

TheMACHINE
11-03-2008, 03:30 PM
I haven't seen much happening in the NBA to talk about as of yet. Worst opening week ever. The Lakers are currently receiving all the attention. All I saw them do was beat the Blazers, Clippers, and Nuggets. Big deal. When they finish the season 52-30 we'll see how much they're getting talked about.

The Spurs are without Manu and Oberto so it doesn't make sense to comment about anything yet.

on noez! Oberto!

Red Hawk #21
11-03-2008, 03:46 PM

This shit made me LOL in a quiet Library

KFC_Bowl
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

dirk4mvp
11-03-2008, 05:03 PM
The KFC Bowl wouldn't be a Spur fan and he would've shown up last year.

fail :td

pauls931
11-03-2008, 06:03 PM
What a stupid thread. Howard? Lebron? Yao? Remove those from the list and you may have something.

IronMexican
11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
And Bogut really isn't a bust. He may be over shadowed by people like Paul, Williams, Bynum, Monta Ellis, and Von Wafer. But he is a solid 14-10 big.

timtonymanu
11-03-2008, 06:49 PM
take out Lebron, Yao, and Dwight. and also Bogut.

m33p0
11-03-2008, 09:33 PM
a classic only SD can come up with. :tu

dallaskd
11-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Classic Thread. Good to have you back SD.

Xylus
11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
This thread is a bust.

Indazone
11-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I sense another pinking coming.