PDA

View Full Version : Cant we all just get along?

lebomb
11-03-2008, 04:27 PM
I love all you dumb bastards!!!! :hat

Sports brings us all together.......to celebrate, hug, cry tears of joy and also to put each other down, talk about each others mothers and sexual preference.

Cheers to my fellow sports fans! :toast

cash459
11-03-2008, 04:52 PM
:toast

and to all "fans" who have nothing to root for or look forward to....

:stfu

lebomb
11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL.........thanks guys!

Also dont forget to VOTE tomorrow!!!

cash459
11-03-2008, 05:04 PM
LOL...he started it. LOL :lol

cash459
11-03-2008, 05:18 PM
lol, texas NC game victories = 4

lol, tt NC game APPEARANCES = 0

LOL....i got a stat for you. 39-33 :lol

leemajors
11-03-2008, 05:21 PM
LOL....i got a stat for you. 39-33 :lol

since i'm tired of seeing this, 42-14. who gives a shit.

cash459
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
since i'm tired of seeing this, 42-14. who gives a shit.

its relevant to a game that JUST happened. not some score that was dug up and used as an argument/joke.

besides, if youre going to talk shit about a team that knocked off the #1 team that EVERYONE thought was going to run the table, then be prepared to catch flack for that.

Period.

cash459
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
texas vs. texas tech history

Texas - 43
Texas Tech - 15

Texas > TT

not saturday :king

Kermit
11-03-2008, 06:16 PM
that EVERYONE thought was going to run the table

Nobody thought this was going to happen. Pundits have been picking against Texas the entire year. Texas was close to running the guantlet against all odds. The statement that everyone thought they were going to run the table is asinine and retarded.

cash459
11-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Nobody thought this was going to happen. Pundits have been picking against Texas the entire year. Texas was close to running the guantlet against all odds. The statement that everyone thought they were going to run the table is asinine and retarded.

at the beginning of the year, yes, no one gave them an ounce of chance to win 10 games, let alone a NC....

but since they started their win streak, they were almost always picked to win & it was said that they had an incredibly tough schedule that they played. which to some degree was true, they played OU, OK St. & Tech (mizzou is and was overated)

the Horn fans have thought this was '05 all over again. Now im not sayin ALL horn fans, but the majority. & i live in austin, so ive seen, heard & read it all.

so no, its not asinine & retarded. its a statement from seeing it first hand.

leemajors
11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
at the beginning of the year, yes, no one gave them an ounce of chance to win 10 games, let alone a NC....

but since they started their win streak, they were almost always picked to win & it was said that they had an incredibly tough schedule that they played. which to some degree was true, they played OU, OK St. & Tech (mizzou is and was overated)

the Horn fans have thought this was '05 all over again. Now im not sayin ALL horn fans, but the majority. & i live in austin, so ive seen, heard & read it all.

so no, its not asinine & retarded. its a statement from seeing it first hand.
so your TT inferiority complex is exacerbated by living in Austin.

cash459
11-03-2008, 07:02 PM

there is no "inferiority complex"

not today or this week for that matter. because in case you missed it, it was proven that there is not after saturday.

if anything, the ut fans have that with the sour grape faces they had today. especially to anyone wearing Tech gear.

Anti.Hero
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
texas vs. texas tech history

Texas - 43
Texas Tech - 15

Texas > TT

bye bye NC.

leemajors
11-03-2008, 07:57 PM
there is no "inferiority complex"

not today or this week for that matter. because in case you missed it, it was proven that there is not after saturday.

if anything, the ut fans have that with the sour grape faces they had today. especially to anyone wearing Tech gear.

you responding endlessly to stretch is proof enough. and anyone who's been downtown in Austin when TT is in town has seen plenty of it. inferiority and inferiority complex are not the same thing, btw.

cash459
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
you responding endlessly to stretch is proof enough. and anyone who's been downtown in Austin when TT is in town has seen plenty of it. inferiority and inferiority complex are not the same thing, btw.

yes, im aware of the difference between inferiority & the complex associated with it. I witnessed it first hand on saturday, when your beloved horns showed how inferior they were to Tech. but thanks for the english "lesson" teach

and dont act like the fans that follow ut to all the games walk on water, b/c i saw a bunch this wknd that would drown. sticking up for stretch or whatever that comment was supposed to be, makes me think that anything else that is to come from you in response will be about as thought provoking as his posts. i tried to joke it off and end it a lot earlier in the thread & he kept at it like a drag rat. so dont come in here pointing fingers.

cash459
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
had i known this was a grammar board, I would have written my post for the small minded dimwits on here such as yourself. "everyone" is a loosely associated term. next time i'll draw it out in crayon for you to "get it"

and yes, i based it on media outlets here in town, national tv & national press.

Texas was favored in the game.

but i will say that its about time you pulled your head out of your ass and engaged in legitimate discussion about this rather than the "im rubber, youre glue" BS you had going on.......was it getting hard to breathe?

cash459
11-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Um, earlier you said EVERYONE picked them to run the table. Now you are saying they were ALMOST always picked to win? Are you fucking retarded?

Oh, so apparently only fans of longhorns and a few select media members opinions is what you took into account (which may have quite a bit to do with your assumption that EVERYONE chose texas to run the table). However, according to ESPNs poll, well more than 50% of the voters across the nation actually picked Tech to win. Way to do your research, fuckface. :rollin

um, yes it is.

lol, texas tech

:sleep

leemajors
11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
yes, im aware of the difference between inferiority & the complex associated with it. I witnessed it first hand on saturday, when your beloved horns showed how inferior they were to Tech. but thanks for the english "lesson" teach

and dont act like the fans that follow ut to all the games walk on water, b/c i saw a bunch this wknd that would drown. sticking up for stretch or whatever that comment was supposed to be, makes me think that anything else that is to come from you in response will be about as thought provoking as his posts. i tried to joke it off and end it a lot earlier in the thread & he kept at it like a drag rat. so dont come in here pointing fingers.

i'm not sticking up for anyone. your posts are retarded. so were his. but you took them personally for some reason. vocabulary, not english. keep at it, maybe someday.

cash459
11-03-2008, 08:49 PM
believe me, i took nothing "personally" im not losing sleep or anything for that matter over what he said. :sleep

im sure every one of your posts is utterly mind stimulating conversation, right? :rolleyes

and voacbulary is encompassed by the subject matter of english, so i will keep at it and get it someday. maybe today. or yesterday for that matter. :depressed

and if youre not sticking up for him, why are you incessant on only attacking me? :rolleyes

leemajors
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM
believe me, i took nothing "personally" im not losing sleep or anything for that matter over what he said. :sleep

im sure every one of your posts is utterly mind stimulating conversation, right? :rolleyes

and voacbulary is encompassed by the subject matter of english, so i will keep at it and get it someday. maybe today. or yesterday for that matter. :depressed

and if youre not sticking up for him, why are you incessant on only attacking me? :rolleyes

my usual post is generated after someone says Bruce Springsteen. I ask where Thunder Dan is, because he's the biggest Boss fan around.

samikeyp
11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Nobody I read had Texas running the table, most thought them lucky to win 10 games. I had them losing to OU and Tech.

If Tech can run the table, especially in the Big 12 south, they should be #1 overall, IMO.

BUMP
11-03-2008, 11:09 PM
I had them losing to OU and Tech.

for some reason i do remember all the way back to him saying this. so here's proof that not everyone thought they would run the table, even their own fans.

and this guy is one of the smartest people on the board

Blake
11-04-2008, 11:39 AM
At the beginning, I had UT losing to OU, Tech and Missouri with a trap game coming in Kansas.

I had Tech losing to Kansas and OU with a Cotton Bowl appearance.

Somewhere along the line, Ok St switched power ranking with Kansas.