PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Flo-Rida
11-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Recently my dad found out my grandfather had some sort of cancer in which now they are only giving him a few more days to live. I mean almost everything imaginable bad that could happen to my Dad has happened. He lost his brother (my Uncle) to a heart attack. Then his MOM (My Grandmother) was killed by a drunk driver. It jus that it really hurts me to see him break down and cry. Im acually feeling pretty emotional right now as i write this. Im actually tearing up as i write i just wish there something that i could tell him but i just cant think of anything. I just hate to see him really suffer.

PM5K
11-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Tell him to nut the fuck up, as you get older your relatives are going to begin to pass away, that's life.

E20
11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
There have been cases where that statement of ___ days you have to live have been retracted. When was the cancer spotted? It must have been a fast mobilizing cancer to spread out through the lymphatic system and spread so quickley.

tlongII
11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Sorry to hear that. Just tell him that you love him.

slacker77
11-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Man , I'm sorry to hear that. Pretty much all you can do is let him know how much you love him and that you're always there for him. Remember you're still here ,too. Also don't tell him, " THAT'S LIFE " and " NUT THE FUCK UP " .

Flo-Rida
11-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks guys i really apreciate it.

marini martini
11-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Let him know how much you love him, and how much him being a father has meant to you!:toast

ORION
11-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Personally for me it would be worse if I lost my son versus parents or siblings. So hang out with him more because I love it when my son wants to do everything with me.

Bigzax
11-04-2008, 10:38 AM
sorry to hear it flo...

i agree with the others...just tell him you love him and give him a hug and hang with him...

faith that his father is going to a better place will calm the storm...but that's later...til then...i'd say hang with grandpa and consider him most importantly right now...

PakiDan
11-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Be there for each other man. I'll pray for yall.

to21
11-05-2008, 09:00 AM
That sucks dude....tell him while you are sad for him, you need him to stay strong for the family and for you.