PDA

View Full Version : So i broke my hand yesterday.

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 12:30 AM
My brother and law tried to beat up my fists with his face and his face won. I have a cracked knuckle and broken thumbone with tendon damage. I have to see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, hopefully it wont need pins and only a cast.

marini martini
11-04-2008, 01:04 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

You better "delete" NOW!!!! You know no one is gonna believe this shit tomorrow!!!!! :toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

duncan228
11-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Do we want to know what it was about?

duncan228
11-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Oh, sorry you got hurt.

jaffies
11-04-2008, 01:20 AM
I thought you were dead

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2008, 01:29 AM
so much for playing xbox

mavs>spurs2
11-04-2008, 01:40 AM
dude spill it

timvp
11-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Sounds like you shoulda used a sword.

PM5K
11-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Ttiwwp

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Yes no xbox is a bitch im hooked on far cry 2. The bro in law lives with us, we moved him out west to help him out, he was basicly homeless, came here on probation, we gave him job, food and room and board, cable, computer etc and a little cheese to boot.

We went out on halloween, and when my gf was ready to go home (3:30) he was all shit faced and said f that i'll find my own way home, he then walked away so we went home.

He comes home Saturday morning around 7:30 am barging into our bedroom, telling us what assholes we were for leaving him there, getting in my face telling me to either step to him or lay my ass down etc. I was still really drunk so I laid there and let him talk his ship and he eventually went to bed.

The next day nothing was said to or from him. Then on Sunday i wrote him a message telling him one more fuckup and he can have a bus ticket back to Florida or wherever he wanted to go, this pissed him off he came out of his room all fired up getting into my gf his sisters face. A few times i tried to get between them but I figured I'd let them get it out of their system, they were both venting in a very Italian way. Dude was going psycho, puffing out his chest banging his fists on the kitchen table. I went into the other room to get my stun gun :) I saw him grab a white trash can and pick it up, once i saw him do that i ran over and yanked it out of his hand.

Once i did this he got in my face and kept saying Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, puffing out his chest like he was gonna swing on me, so i promptly pulled out the stun gun and lit it up and asked him do you want some of this mother fucker? He again proceeded to give me that look and puff out his chest, so i punched him in the face oh about 5 or 6 times, he fell onto the couch, he charged me, I karate kicked him in the ribs and knocked him back onto the couch, where i proceeded to punch him about 7 or 8 more times in the face.

He then tried to tackle me but my uber ufc skills came into play and before i knew it i was on top of him who was laying on the ground and again I was punching him in the face about 5 or 6 times. I looked down and saw that my hand was broken. But the shithead was till talking shit. This kid took the biggest ass whooping ive ever dished out and was still concious and I was amazed.

Later on we talked and i jokingly told him he should get into boxing because a chin/jaw like that is rare and he could use it to get all of his pent up anger out. Any way he later apologized and said he deserved it, I also apologized as i felt bad for punching him, (first fight in 12 years) and explained to him, any time in my life i've been in a situation that i know is boiling over I throw the first punch, because of that I'v never been punched in the face and the fight is usually over very quick.

The kid is 26 and has some major issues and growing up to do, hes cleaned up as far as the drugs go but he seems to have a self destruction mechanism in him burning bridges with those that care about him every where he goes.

Im praying i just have to get a cast tomorrow as surgery without insurance doesn't sound too sexy at the moment.

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 02:02 AM
By the way Lortab sucks for pain, is it out of line to ask my orthopedic doctor tomorrow for Vicodin? Or will that give off some sort of red flag? Really this pill Lortab is pretty fucking worthless and im in lots of pain at the moment although i feel a bit loopy.

atxrocker
11-04-2008, 02:07 AM
heath- i thought you had thicker skin than to start a thread to attention whore your domestic dispute. it's only a monday, but i'll never get that time back. you could have at least added some entertainment value.

and yes on the vicodin, it helps.

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Well i didn't intend on offering up all of the juicy details until they were requested. Forgive me for my Jerry Springer moments. After some reading it appears the Vicodin is identical to this Lortab shit I'm talking.

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 02:14 AM
The stun gun part wasn't entertaining? Well maybe there will be a part two where I will actually use it on the fucker, it's 2.5 million volts so it should have some pretty good entertainment value, possibly involving some piss and defacation should it be used.

Okay here comes the tingling hairs, now that's what I'm talking about :)

atxrocker
11-04-2008, 02:14 AM
then mix the vic with some brew, guaranteed to kill the pain at least temporarily. oh and grab a sack, it can't hurt.

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2008, 02:20 AM
dude ur a shit talker

you forgot the last paragraphy where you run to bel-air to live with ur uncle cause you know the italian guidos are out looking you....

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/4/49395/15_2008/guidos_small.jpg

desflood
11-04-2008, 07:32 AM
This kid took the biggest ass whooping ive ever dished out and was still concious and I was amazed.
This doesn't mean he has a good chin. It means your fighting skills suck. And since no man would ever readily admit that, I call work.

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 07:50 AM
My brother and law tried to beat up my fists with his face and his face won. I have a cracked knuckle and broken thumbone with tendon damage. I have to see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, hopefully it wont need pins and only a cast.

Did he out bid you on ebay?

timvp
11-04-2008, 08:22 AM
I have to call BS on that story. If your first instinct is to run and go grab your stun gun, I'm guessing the real story is the brother-in-law opened up a can. On second thought, it might be legit because running for the stun gun could explain the type of person who could get 20 shots to the face and come up empty.

mrsmaalox
11-04-2008, 08:23 AM
It was an okay story. Drama, action and humor. BTW, I hope your hand is okay :)

Blake
11-04-2008, 09:33 AM
take a karate or aikido class sometime. It'll help you kick someone's ass without breaking your hand.

tlongII
11-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Dude, I can't believe you didn't use the STUN GUN! I've got one and I've never had a reason to use it yet! I was tempted to nail my sister's cat with it, but I gave him a free pass.

Mixability
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
I was tempted to nail my sister's cat.

At least leave some meow mix on the dresser for the poor cat after.

IronMexican
11-04-2008, 10:27 AM
You were jacking off.

Bigzax
11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
call the feds on his deadbeat ass!

I. Hustle
11-04-2008, 10:53 AM
You broke your hand on the guy and it didn't phase him?

/sad

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Okay so I didn't knock him out but the guy was never able to throw a punch back so mission accomplished, and i highly doubt the fucker will spaz on me in my house again. I think my first punch probably was on his skull which is a big no no for bare knuckle fighting and is what probably broke my hand.

Im a lover not a fighter anyway, i hate fighting, as I said this was my first fight in 12 or so years but to date i have never lost a fight been in maybe 7 or 8 of them.

Not bad for a dead guy.

The Reckoning
11-04-2008, 12:26 PM
hahaha guido reminds me of gui-du, which is dickhead in Korean

balli
11-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey, I broke my hand too. And my pinky.

http://i35.tinypic.com/n5pq1.jpg

Heath Ledger
11-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Is that the famous "boxers fracture" broken pinky from a fight?

balli
11-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Is that the famous "boxers fracture" broken pinky from a fight?

It is a boxer's break, but unlike you I didn't get the pleasure of obtaining that break by beating a human skull. I just fell off my bike and slammed a fist into the pavement.

stretch
11-04-2008, 02:21 PM
It is a boxer's break, but unlike you I didn't get the pleasure of obtaining that break by beating a human skull. I just fell off my bike and slammed a fist into the pavement.

:rollin

Flight3107
11-04-2008, 02:23 PM
What a load of BS, what kind of pussy goes and grabs a stun gun?

stretch
11-04-2008, 02:23 PM
how is he your brother-in-law if he is your GFs brother?

DarkReign
11-04-2008, 02:45 PM
how is he your brother-in-law if he is your GFs brother?

Thats what you call your girlfriend's brother when you dont want to get married. Makes her feel better about your lack of commitment.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-04-2008, 04:12 PM
I have to call BS on that story. If your first instinct is to run and go grab your stun gun, I'm guessing the real story is the brother-in-law opened up a can. On second thought, it might be legit because running for the stun gun could explain the type of person who could get 20 shots to the face and come up empty.

:lol No doubt. I'm not sure if Heath or his "brother-in-law" is the bigger wuss in this story.

I hope your mom wasn't too upset about you fighting in her house.

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2008, 04:32 PM
is this worth fighting for?

show pics of said GF.....

2Blonde
11-04-2008, 07:38 PM
By the way Lortab sucks for pain, is it out of line to ask my orthopedic doctor tomorrow for Vicodin? Or will that give off some sort of red flag? Really this pill Lortab is pretty fucking worthless and im in lots of pain at the moment although i feel a bit loopy.

Lortab & Vicodin are the same thing.
Lortab

Generic Name: acetaminophen and hydrocodone (a SEET a MIN oh fen and hye droe KOE done)
Brand Names: Anexsia, Dolorex Forte, Hycet, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lortab, Maxidone, Norco, Polygesic, Stagesic, Vicodin, Xodol, Zydone

Maybe you had a different strength of Vicodin at one time than the current Lortab you are taking. The strength of Hydrocodone is listed first on the label and the acetaminophen (Tylenol) is listed next. For example Vicodin 5/500 is 5mg of hydrocodone & 500mg of acetaminophen.

ShoogarBear
11-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Dude, I can't believe you didn't use the STUN GUN! I've got one and I've never had a reason to use it yet! I was tempted to nail my sister's cat with it, but I gave him a free pass.

:lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Horry? Is that you? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44958)

Heath Ledger
11-05-2008, 11:30 PM
thanks 2 blonde but ive already established that they are the same as vicodin see my follow up posts, it turned out they worked fine just took a while to kick in. I've been in happy land for two days now.

NFO
11-06-2008, 09:47 AM

Took the training wheels off a bit to early.

Happens to the best of em some times.

2Blonde
11-06-2008, 04:10 PM
thanks 2 blonde but ive already established that they are the same as vicodin see my follow up posts, it turned out they worked fine just took a while to kick in. I've been in happy land for two days now.
glad to hear you're feeling better.:toast