PDA

View Full Version : I am getting sick and tired of how black people are acting about Obama

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 01:59 AM
It's funny how a man raised by his white family is being claimed by the black race as usual. Obama's pathetic father knocked up his mom, then like a black man ran off! I do NOT want to hear 4 years of racist bullshit being shot out of black people during his reign of terror. :sleep

timvp
11-04-2008, 02:03 AM
http://spurstalk.com/o-sign.jpg

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:04 AM

He's not even a black man. He is BIRACIAL. At least Obama's father was actually from Africa though.

timvp
11-04-2008, 02:06 AM
He's not even a black man. He is BIRACIAL. At least Obama's father was actually from Africa though.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:18 AM
So this is BRHornet45's new political forum screen name.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:20 AM
So this is BRHornet45's new political forum screen name.

son first you and findog accused me of being btown or whatever it was ... now this???

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:21 AM
I never accused you of being gtown. I just thought the similarity with this poster's arguments and yours was funny.

cherylsteele
11-04-2008, 02:23 AM

What does it matter that he is biracial anyways?

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:26 AM
I never accused you of being gtown. I just thought the similarity with this poster's arguments and yours was funny.

son I have no idea who this poster is but he/she obviously has their head on right.

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:28 AM
What does it matter that he is biracial anyways?

Well why won't black people admit that? It doesn't matter to me, but to most blacks they are ashamed to say it just like how obama is ashamed to say his middle name.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Well why won't black people admit that?Why do black people need to admit that to you?

Did one of them yell at you at a gas station?

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:36 AM
Why do black people need to admit that to you?

son he brings up a good point though. why do black people take FULL credit for Obama whenever he is the farthest thing from a black man as possible? the man is HALF white and was raised in a white family. now that he is running for president, he is all of a sudden a full blooded african american!!!!

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:39 AM
son he brings up a good point though. why do black people take FULL credit for Obama whenever he is the farthest thing from a black man as possible?Not the farthest thing. Why do you lie?
the man is HALF white and was raised in a white family. now that he is running for president, he is all of a sudden a full blooded african american!!!!Nope, he has never said he is a full blooded African American. Why do you lie?

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:40 AM
Why do black people need to admit that to you?

Well if the white community stood up to claim barack we would have a ton of media stations, jesse jacksons, etc espressing outrage since his father was black.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Well if the white community stood up to claim barack we would have a ton of media stations, jesse jacksons, etc espressing outrage since his father was black.Give me an example of the white community standing up to claim a person as white.

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Give me an example of the white community standing up to claim a person as white.

White people know not to do that because of all of the racist accusations that will be thrown against them. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Not the farthest thing. Why do you lie?Nope, he has never said he is a full blooded African American. Why do you lie?

son you are one blind dumbfuck ... wake up. I never once said that Barack said any of those things. all you have to do is turn on the radio or listen to CNN and you will hear them refer to Obama as "african american". he is NOT african american. he is biracial and if anything ... more so WHITE

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:44 AM
White people know not to do that because of all of the racist accusations that will be thrown against them.Why would the white community wish to stand up and claim a person as a member of the white race anyway?

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Give me an example of the white community standing up to claim a person as white.

son just imagine if a white leader or "white groups" came out claiming Barack as white ... or claiming Tiger Woods as white .... or Halle Berry as white ..... the list goes on. you know damn well shit would hit the fan and that white leader or persons would be considered a racist. However, it is perfectly ok for people like Sharpton, Jackson, and the NAACP to take FULL credit for ANYONE who is biracial and claim them as african americans.

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Why would the white community wish to stand up and claim a person as a member of the white race anyway?

Why does the black community constantly throw it in our face that someone has "african american" heritage? :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:47 AM
son you are one blind dumbfuck ... wake up. I never once said that Barack said any of those things. all you have to do is turn on the radio or listen to CNN and you will hear them refer to Obama as "african american". he is NOT african american. he is biracial and if anything ... more so WHITEHe's an American with African lineage -- an African American.

cherylsteele
11-04-2008, 02:48 AM
son he brings up a good point though. why do black people take FULL credit for Obama whenever he is the farthest thing from a black man as possible?
I think John McCain is a little farther than that.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:48 AM
Why does the black community constantly throw it in our face that someone has "african american" heritage? :rolleyesWhy do you think it's being "thrown in your face"?

Does it make you feel bad as a white person? Do you think your team is losing when that happens?

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:50 AM
He's an American with African lineage -- an African American.

son Obama wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for his WHITE family. lets not forget that his BLACK father knocked his mother up and left them wanting NOTHING to do with Barack. oh and lets also not forget how Barack kicked his white grandmother under the bus ... but whenever she was on her death bed, he used it as a political strategy to gain sympathy votes.

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Why do you think it's being "thrown in your face"?

Does it make you feel bad as a white person? Do you think your team is losing when that happens?

First off, I am LATINO.

Secondly I just don't appreciate the fact that the black community expects a pat on the back because ONE of them is an outstanding individual.
I guess when your race fills up the prisons, has the most out of wedlock children, and drains the coffers of the government with absurd social problems you have to fill proud about something.:rollin

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:52 AM
son Obama wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for his WHITE family. lets not forget that his BLACK father knocked his mother up and left them wanting NOTHING to do with Barack. oh and lets also not forget how Barack kicked his white grandmother under the bus ... but whenever she was on her death bed, he used it as a political strategy to gain sympathy votes.It's cool how white you have proven yourself to be in this thread. :tu

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:53 AM
First off, I am LATINO.

Secondly I just don't appreciate the fact that the black community expects a pat on the back because ONE of them is an outstanding individual.
I guess when your race fills up the prisons, has the most out of wedlock children, and drains the coffers of the government with absurd social problems you have to fill proud about something.:rollinHey, what do you know, LATINOS can be prejudiced too! :tu

BRHornet45
It's cool how white you have proven yourself to be in this thread. :tu

son and its cool how foolish you have proven yourself to be :)

fevertrees
It's cool how white you have proven yourself to be in this thread. :tu

What's wrong with being proud of your heritate? Oh I forgot White America can't do that because of slavery.:rolleyes:bang

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:54 AM
Hey, what do you know, LATINOS can be prejudiced too! :tu

You don't see our latino communities constantly being on the news bitching about stereotypes and lack of equality. God forbid if the immigration problem was full of illegals from Africa.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:54 AM
What's wrong with being proud of your heritate? Oh I forgot White America can't do that because of slavery.:rolleyes:bangDidn't you just say you were Latino? Make up your mind.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:56 AM
chumpfucker ... son on a side note, will you be in New Orleans for the game this week? I look forward to watching my Hornets beat down your Hawks

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:57 AM
You don't see our latino communities constantly being on the news bitching about stereotypes and lack of equality.Sure I do. I admit it's been awhile since they had someone very high profile, but they're out there.
God forbid if the immigration problem was full of illegals from Africa.Sounds like you feel put upon.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:57 AM
chumpfucker ... son on a side note, will you be in New Orleans for the game this week? I look forward to watching my Hornets beat down your Hawks:lol How long have you been on this forum?

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 02:58 AM
:lol How long have you been on this forum?

son I have been on here nearly a year now. why? thats not your team? sorry I don't keep up with everyones favorite teams.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 02:59 AM
son I have been on here nearly a year now. why? thats not your team? sorry I don't keep up with everyones favorite teams.That's obvious, dumbass.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 03:02 AM
That's obvious, dumbass.

son so why do you claim the Hawks as your favorite team then you fuck ?

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:03 AM
son so why do you claim the Hawks as your favorite team then you fuck ?Why do you care?

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 03:04 AM
Didn't you just say you were Latino? Make up your mind.

Did I see MY WHITE AMERICA heritage in the post? I am just speaking out for the white people in America, something the black community refuses to do.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:06 AM
Did I see MY WHITE AMERICA heritage in the post? I am just speaking out for the white people in America, something the black community refuses to do.Whitey is doing just fine without your help.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 03:06 AM
Why do you care?

tell me

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:07 AM
tell meNo reason.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 03:07 AM
nice myspace page by the way chump

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:08 AM
Thanks.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 03:10 AM
Thanks.

(chump hurrying to make sure his page is private) LOL

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:11 AM
It always has been.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:12 AM
If it indeed exists.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:12 AM
I'm more of a Facebook person.

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 03:13 AM
My employer has already said our pay will be reduced because of obamas "tax cuts."

BRHornet45
It always has been.

oh don't worry chump lol. I will add you if you would like ;)

ChumpDumper
oh don't worry chump lol. I will add you if you would like ;)Sorry, whites only.

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Sorry, whites only.

racist

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 03:17 AM
racistI stood up and claimed Obama as a white person, so he's on my friends list.

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 06:59 AM
First off, I am LATINO.

I guess when your race fills up the prisons, has the most out of wedlock children, and drains the coffers of the government with absurd social problems you have to fill proud about something.:rollin

Obviously, you aren't aware of the respect Bill Richardson gets in the Latino community (and his last name is "Richardson"!). He's half-white, but who fucking cares? He's accomplished in the national political arena and quite frankly, we don't have many role models in that arena.

As far as your criticisms of the Black community (children out of wedlock, draining coffers of government, etc.), maybe we should get our own house in order before we criticize others.

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 07:01 AM
It comes from years and years of suppresion. Get over it.

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 07:30 AM
A New Kind of Pride

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, November 4, 2008; A17

Whoever wins this election, I understand what Barack Obama meant when he said his faith in the American people had been "vindicated" by his campaign's success. I understand what Michelle Obama meant, months ago, when she said she was "proud of my country" for the first time in her adult life. Why should they be immune to the astonishment and vertigo that so many other African Americans are experiencing? Why shouldn't they have to pinch themselves to make sure they aren't dreaming, the way that I do?

I know there's a possibility that the polls are wrong. I know there's a possibility that white Americans, when push comes to shove, won't be able to bring themselves to elect a black man as president of the United States. But the spread in the polls is so great that the Bradley effect wouldn't be enough to make Obama lose; it would take a kind of "Dr. Strangelove effect" in which voters' hands developed a will of their own.

I'm being facetious but not unserious. In my gut, I know there's a chance that the first African American to make a serious run for the presidency will lose. But that is precisely what's new and, in a sense, unsettling: I'm talking about possibility, not inevitability.

For African Americans, at least those of us old enough to have lived through the civil rights movement, this is nothing short of mind-blowing. It's disorienting, and it makes me see this nation in a different light.

You see, I remember a time of separate and unequal schools, restrooms and water fountains -- a time when black people were officially second-class citizens. I remember moments when African Americans were hopeful and excited about the political process, and I remember other moments when most of us were depressed and disillusioned. But I can't think of a single moment, before this year, when I thought it was within the realm of remote possibility that a black man could be nominated for president by one of the major parties -- let alone that he would go into Election Day with a better-than-even chance of winning.

Let me clarify: It's not that I would have calculated the odds of an African American being elected president and concluded that this was unlikely; it's that I wouldn't even have thought about such a thing.

African Americans' love of country is deep, intense and abiding, but necessarily complicated. At the hour of its birth, the nation was already stained by the Original Sin of slavery. Only in the past several decades has legal racism been outlawed and casual racism been made unacceptable, at least in polite company. Millions of black Americans have managed to pull themselves up into mainstream, middle-class affluence, but millions of others remain mired in poverty and dysfunction.

A few black Americans broke through into the highest echelons of American society. Oprah Winfrey became the most powerful woman in the entertainment industry by appealing to an audience that is mostly white. Richard Parsons, Stanley O'Neal and others became alpha males in the lily-white world of Wall Street. Through superhuman skill and unbending will, Tiger Woods came to dominate a sport long seen as emblematic of white privilege.

Along came Barack Obama, a young man with an unassailable résumé and a message of post-racial transformation. Initially, a big majority of African Americans lined up behind his major opponent in the Democratic primaries, Hillary Clinton. The reason was simple: In the final analysis, white Americans weren't going to vote for the black guy. Better to go with the safe alternative.

But an amazing thing happened. In the Iowa caucuses, white Americans voted for the black guy. That's the moment Obama was referring to when he said his faith in the American people was vindicated. For me, it was the moment when the utterly impossible became merely unlikely. That's a fundamental change, and it launched a sequence of events over the subsequent months that made me realize that some things I "knew" about America were apparently wrong.

Even if John McCain somehow prevails, that won't change the fact that Obama won all those primaries, or that he won the Democratic Party nomination, or that he raised more money than any candidate in history, or that he rewrote the book on how to run a presidential campaign. Nothing can change the fact that so many white Americans entrusted a black American with their hopes and dreams.

We can all have a new kind of pride in our country.

byrontx
11-04-2008, 07:31 AM
There's something wrong with being half-black? So I am...from the waist down.

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2008, 07:38 AM
obama is like an oreo, black on the outside, white in the inside.....a white man trap in a black mans body....

hey even if he wins, his just another puppet anyway

~~~~~~
11-04-2008, 07:59 AM
son just imagine if a white leader or "white groups" came out claiming Barack as white ... or claiming Tiger Woods as white .... or Halle Berry as white ..... the list goes on. you know damn well shit would hit the fan and that white leader or persons would be considered a racist. However, it is perfectly ok for people like Sharpton, Jackson, and the NAACP to take FULL credit for ANYONE who is biracial and claim them as african americans.Yep. Tiger Woods is ethnically/racially/genetically more Asian than Black. His dad was of mixed Black, Chinese & Native American descent ethnically/racially/genetically; his mom is ethnically/racially/genetically Asian (Thai). Yet the media and African-American community almost exclusively labels Tiger Woods as African-American.

Bartleby
11-04-2008, 08:02 AM
This thread reminds me of that skit on Chappelle's show where the races have an NBA style draft.

Shastafarian
11-04-2008, 08:04 AM
Maybe it is the culture of our history. If you had ANY black ancestry you were considered less of a person and were deemed part of that racial group. I guess a few morons in this thread have no knowledge of this country's history.

Shastafarian
11-04-2008, 08:04 AM
This thread reminds me of that skit on Chappelle's show where the races have an NBA style draft.

I was floored when white people selected Colin Powell. Didn't see it coming.

Oh, Gee!!
11-04-2008, 08:26 AM

exactly.

Oh, Gee!!
11-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Didn't the Asians get Tiger Woods? That was a major coup.

Oh, Gee!!
11-04-2008, 08:33 AM
It's funny how a man raised by his white family is being claimed by the black race as usual.

as usual? I can't remember a similar situation in the past, unless you wanna count Willis and Arnold Drummond.

I do NOT want to hear 4 years of racist bullshit being shot out of black people during his reign of terror. :sleep

You'd rather beat everybody else to the punch?

DarkReign
11-04-2008, 09:19 AM
chumpfucker ... son on a side note, will you be in New Orleans for the game this week? I look forward to watching my Hornets beat down your Hawks

:lmao

Noob.

ploto
11-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Nothing can change the fact that so many white Americans entrusted a black American with their hopes and dreams.

ploto
11-04-2008, 09:29 AM
It's funny how a man raised by his white family is being claimed by the black race as usual. Obama's pathetic father knocked up his mom, then like a black man ran off! I do NOT want to hear 4 years of racist bullshit being shot out of black people during his reign of terror. :sleep

Starting in 1910, most states switched to a “racial” determination criterion based on the mere possibility that a person had a Black ancestor, no matter how long ago. The color line thus became unrelated to appearance, association or blood fraction. Indeed, it became unrelated to anything tangible or provable. It became defined by the one-drop rule.

Shastafarian
11-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Maybe it is the culture of our history. If you had ANY black ancestry you were considered less of a person and were deemed part of that racial group. I guess a few morons in this thread have no knowledge of this country's history.

Starting in 1910, most states switched to a “racial” determination criterion based on the mere possibility that a person had a Black ancestor, no matter how long ago. The color line thus became unrelated to appearance, association or blood fraction. Indeed, it became unrelated to anything tangible or provable. It became defined by the one-drop rule.

See!

spurster
11-04-2008, 09:45 AM
My employer has already said our pay will be reduced because of obamas "tax cuts."

Your employer is an idiot.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Sigh, much as I hate to admit it, I am a little annoyed at the African American community's reaction to these events.

Over 90% of our black workers have called off work or called in sick today. And I understand why. But I don't agree with it. They're putting a stress on the company I work for and now as a supervisor I have to call a huge list of numbers and explain to other people why they should have to work on their off day, or put in a double. It's ludicrous.

ClintSquint
11-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Hey, it is not everyday that history is made and people call in for much stupider reasons.

ratm1221
11-04-2008, 09:52 AM

I'm calling BS on this one.

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Sigh, much as I hate to admit it, I am a little annoyed at the African American community's reaction to these events.

Over 90% of our black workers have called off work or called in sick today. And I understand why. But I don't agree with it. They're putting a stress on the company I work for and now as a supervisor I have to call a huge list of numbers and explain to other people why they should have to work on their off day, or put in a double. It's ludicrous.

You know, I'm surprised this isn't a federal holiday already. I mean, it only comes once every four years. It's good we have early voting in place; that makes sense. To expect everyone to have one day of the year to vote is somewhat asinine.

boutons_
11-04-2008, 09:55 AM
A black guy won the F1 championship last weekend

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/racing/more/11/02/brazilian.gp.ap/t1_1102_hamilton_ap.jpg

http://cgi.cnnsi.com/2008/racing/more/11/02/brazilian.gp.ap/index.html

First black, youngest winner.

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 09:55 AM
A black guy won the F1 championship last weekend

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/racing/more/11/02/brazilian.gp.ap/t1_1102_hamilton_ap.jpg

http://cgi.cnnsi.com/2008/racing/more/11/02/brazilian.gp.ap/index.html

First black, youngest winner.

Cue the comments about being tired of all the black race car drivers etc etc etc.... :)

Melmart1
11-04-2008, 09:56 AM

No, your pay is getting cut because people cut thier spending and don't have as much money to buy bags of naranjas anymore.

boutons_
11-04-2008, 09:59 AM
The US is pretty stupid about having voting days on a weekdays.

Sunday is obviously the solution, voting being a "sacred" citizen's duty.

There have been 100K calls as of Monday night, complaining about problems by early voters. Expect many 100K more today as the Repugs commit every dirty trick possible to disenfranchise blacks.

j-6
11-04-2008, 10:01 AM

Staffing companies are having a VERY rough morning manning up shifts. The owner of one place I worked with is switching his vote because he's so hacked off at all the no-shows. Him: "I'm not racist but this is bullshit."

Glad I came in early.

Goliadnative
11-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Day Without An African-American

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
I get sick and tired of how people act on a daily basis. Sour grapes is all.

timvp
11-04-2008, 10:11 AM

Over 90% of our black workers have called off work or called in sick today. And I understand why. But I don't agree with it. They're putting a stress on the company I work for and now as a supervisor I have to call a huge list of numbers and explain to other people why they should have to work on their off day, or put in a double. It's ludacris.

Fixed.

:smokin

George Gervin's Afro
11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Did I see MY WHITE AMERICA heritage in the post? I am just speaking out for the white people in America, something the black community refuses to do.

Dude you are an embarrassment to latinos everywhere.

Drachen
11-04-2008, 10:22 AM

That makes him a real African-American.

hater
11-04-2008, 10:24 AM

relax. Last time I checked black people were american citizens too. And you know damn well this country is founded upon the fact that everyone is free to be a real asshole to their neighbors.

This is the real America, not your fantasy Amerikkka

Drachen
11-04-2008, 10:40 AM
One more thing, they are claiming him as their own because those who treat black people with disdain don't look at that person's heritage, they look at their skin color. I mean come on guys, this is not rocket science. Just because YOU know his heritage doesn't mean that xenophobic pigs know his heritage. Even if they did, the would see a black man, not a biracial. So it has excited black people because they believe that he went the same things (socially) as they have.

Shastafarian
11-04-2008, 10:40 AM
I am just speaking out for the white people in America, something the black community refuses to do.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/504825/894786.png

hater
11-04-2008, 11:00 AM
One more thing, they are claiming him as their own because those who treat black people with disdain don't look at that person's heritage, they look at their skin color.

:tu :tu

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2008, 11:32 AM
I think John McCain is a little farther than that.

i wouldn't necessarily say that, McCain has been know to stick to the G code.

Anti.Hero
11-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Fuck whitey.

Obama gonna get me a house and a car.

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Didn't the Asians get Tiger Woods? That was a major coup.

The blackos drafted tiger woods and the asiatics got the wu tang clan

Dr. Gonzo
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Fuck whitey.

Obama gonna get me a house and a car.

Obama is going to get me the record label I always wanted.

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Obama is going to get me the record label I always wanted.

Obama gonna get me laid.

cheguevara
11-04-2008, 12:02 PM
well now you know how whities treat us minoritiese everyday. payback is a bitch!

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
well now you know how whities treat us minoritiese everyday. payback is a bitch!

you realize that hispanics will still be left out, right?

Dr. Gonzo
11-04-2008, 12:09 PM

It keeps us under the radar. Soon the whiteys and blacks will turn around and we will be 75% of the entire US population. That's when we take over and have garage sales at the White House.

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2008, 12:12 PM
It keeps us under the radar. Soon the whiteys and blacks will turn around and we will be 75% of the entire US population. That's when we take over and have garage sales at the White House.

70% when we disown the cubans.

IronMexican
11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Shit is real son. My brother told me to vote for Obama cause he's black. WTF? Too much brain washing out here.

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah, a friend of mine said I should vote for McCain because he's a war hero. WTF!?

Dr. Gonzo
11-04-2008, 12:27 PM
70% when we disown the cubans.

Fucking Cubans. I already disowned them and those dirty Puerto Ricans.

I. Hustle
11-04-2008, 12:31 PM
This is why I hate politics. Not so much the liars and scammers that run for office but the idiots that vote for them. Stupid people that voted for Hillary just because she’s a woman and nothing else and the idiots that vote for Obama just because he is “black”. What kind of idiotic reasoning is that?! Then there are idiots who blindly vote republican or democrat because they are. Yeah instead of actually educating yourself on what the candidates goals, background, plans, etc. are let’s just vote for the guy that looks like me. Stupid.

RandomGuy
11-04-2008, 12:32 PM

Meh. Give it another 8-12 years, and the Democrats having the sense to pick an Hispanic candidate.

Much to the dismay of the illegal-alien bashing xenophobe crowd, their US citizen children will come out in droves to vote, and the first demographic wave of them are turning 18, if memory serves.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-04-2008, 12:39 PM
i posted this in another thread, but didn't notice this thread. here it goes:

from my place of employment. true story.
i go into the break room. two people in there. male and female. both black. talking about today and all then the female says "keep the white house white. yeah, look at what good that did". it took all my might to keep a closed lip as a left the room.

RandomGuy
11-04-2008, 12:40 PM
This is why I hate politics. Not so much the liars and scammers that run for office but the idiots that vote for them. Stupid people that voted for Hillary just because she’s a woman and nothing else and the idiots that vote for Obama just because he is “black”. What kind of idiotic reasoning is that?! Then there are idiots who blindly vote republican or democrat because they are. Yeah instead of actually educating yourself on what the candidates goals, background, plans, etc. are let’s just vote for the guy that looks like me. Stupid.

Why should I waste time and effort learning about Republicans when I dislike such a large majority of their platform?

As a Democrat, I take a wider view and realize that the less power Republicans have to f*** up the country the better, I don't care if they are running for dogcatcher.

From a strategic point of view, if I generally agree with the Democratic platform, why should I bother to vote for a Republican at any level, when any given Democrat is more likely to further that platform?

The only Republicans I vote for are the ones running against Libertarians.

I do my homework by reading things like the League of Women Voter's guides, but have never really had my decision changed much. I will occasionally vote for someone if they took the time to respond to the LOWV questionairre and their opponent didn't though.

ploto
11-04-2008, 12:56 PM
It is interesting to me to see how people are reacting. Today is going to be a historical day in our country's history. After today a whole new group of kids will be able to look and say that anything is possible in their lives and that is good. I am as pigmentally challenged as you can get, and I have become very emotional over these past few days at the prospect of watching this happen in my country. I can not even fathom how it must feel for African Americans- especially those who themselves lived through so much. Maybe because I am a mom I hope today means a more tolerant world in the future for my child.

Dr. Gonzo
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM

Isn't democracy great?

I. Hustle
11-04-2008, 01:06 PM
It is interesting to me to see how people are reacting. Today is going to be a historical day in our country's history. After today a whole new group of kids will be able to look and say that anything is possible in their lives and that is good. I am as pigmentally challenged as you can get, and I have become very emotional over these past few days at the prospect of watching this happen in my country. I can not even fathom how it must feel for African Americans- especially those who themselves lived through so much. Maybe because I am a mom I hope today means a more tolerant world in the future for my child.

:flypig

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 01:53 PM
:flypig

Ok, THAT was funny. :)

possessed
11-04-2008, 05:25 PM
as usual? I can't remember a similar situation in the past, unless you wanna count Willis and Arnold Drummond.

Jackson

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 05:27 PM
JacksonI'm pretty sure they were adopted a few years into the series.

gameFACE
11-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Kill Whitey!

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Jackson

Remember when Sam was kidnapped and the kidnapper threatened to kill Sam's parents. Great episode, but I hated the Sam character.

http://static1.videosift.com/thumbs/d/if/Diffrent_Strokes_I_will_kill_your_parents_Sam.jpg

clambake
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Kill Whitey!

herzog?

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Kill Whitey!

Whatever happened to the Michelle Obama "Whitey" tape?

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Whatever happened to the Michelle Obama "Whitey" tape?December surprise!

Milton.
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I was told we already had a black man in office.

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics/clinton%20black.jpg

possessed
11-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Remember when Sam was kidnapped and the kidnapper threatened to kill Sam's parents. Great episode, but I hated the Sam character.

http://static1.videosift.com/thumbs/d/if/Diffrent_Strokes_I_will_kill_your_parents_Sam.jpg

Wasn't that episode divided up into like 10 parts? :lol I hated Sam too. He killed that show the way Scrappy Doo killed the Scooby series. He was the cousin Oliver that wouldn't go away. The least the kidnappers should have done is shave that ridiculous looking mop off the top of his head.

I also remember when Arnold and Dudley were kidnapped and were going to be sexually assaulted by some perverted man in another episode.

gameFACE
11-04-2008, 06:04 PM
"Ebony and Ivory, live together in perfect harmony................"

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Wasn't that episode divided up into like 10 parts? :lol I hated Sam too. He killed that show the way Scrappy Doo killed the Scooby series. He was the cousin Oliver that wouldn't go away. The least the kidnappers should have done is shave that ridiculous looking mop off the top of his head.

I also remember when Arnold and Dudley were kidnapped and were going to be sexually assaulted by some perverted man in another episode.

Ha.:lol Awesome. I think Dudley did get molested by his stepdad in an episode. It was pretty heavy stuff for a show that aired right after school in syndication.

I also remember when Arnold had to take the test at the new wealthy school and the test had socio-economic questions like "How many people can live in a two bedroom house?" and Arnold got it wrong because he answered "12".

Then there was the episode where Mr. Drummond went to work at his own construction company to better relate to his workers and no one recognized him because he was wearing a hard hat.

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 06:08 PM
All I know is that I am cherishing this evening with my family regardless of the outcome. Some may not understand what it means to my daughters. They are witnessing history regardless of who you voted for. This is the greatest Country in the world!!

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 06:11 PM

I also remember when Arnold and Dudley were kidnapped and were going to be sexually assaulted by some perverted man in another episode.Yeah, I think it was a bicycle shop owner. He was played by Gordon Jump, which made everything even weirder.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/columnist/blogs/uploaded_images/Gordon-Jump-730643.jpg

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 06:14 PM

Tm535nFNZIo

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 06:18 PM

I made sure to marry a Mexican just in case this scenario occurs. I figure I'll be looked upon favorably by the new Mexican overlords.

Viva la raca! Or something like that.

Mr. Peabody
11-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Viva la raca! Or something like that.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/04/15/amd_morocca.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Not to mention he pissed off and denounced a lot of black peoples heros during his rise to power... Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, and many many others in Chicago and across the US.So you think Jackson and Wright should be treated as heroes.

News Alert: Obama has issued a warning to all the black celebrities that helped him campaign that they are not invited to his party tonight. It has already begun.:lolYes, nonsensical ranting from the board Republicans has already begun.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 06:57 PM
What you should be wrried about is all of the white women that will be flocking to negro men...:lol

The slave that was once considered 3/5ths human has now become the master of the house. The world must be...:lmaoAs I was saying, the nonsensical ranting has already begun. Props for kicking it up a notch.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 07:01 PM
NO!!! I think they should be strung up.I'm not surprised by your imagery.

And Im not a Republican.Just an idiot.

By the way, that was reported by Jillian on Good Morning America.Who?

So you take the media's word as gospel?

Bartleby
11-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Preach it brotha!

ChumpDumper
11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
You hate the truth dont you?What truth?

Your stupid predictions aren't truth.

You can try to erase what marriage means but you cant change history.Neither is going to be erased.

Nor is your stupidity.

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I thought marriage was a financial transaction which enabled the joining of two families for strategic purposes?

Oh wait, sorrry, I'm looking at my dictionary from before the 18th century. My bad.