PDA

View Full Version : Spanoulis The Rocket Man

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-04-2008, 05:56 AM
I show this for all the fans here keep says he cannot play in NBA. I find new youtube clip of him just for NBA with Rockets. This is Euro rookie and adjusting to NBA game and style and he only get 272 minutes of play time which is just like just 6 games of playing time. And you see even as Euro rookie and in such little time what things he can do.

Van Gundy is biggest retard ever in NBA coaches. And yes Spanoulis will be back in NBA.

P4OY23eQJTE&fmt=18

mystargtr34
11-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Those are some nice breats

Indazone
11-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Those are some nice breats

I need to find a gf with boobs like those.

Twisted_Dawg
11-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah, who gives a shit about a Spanoulis thread when you got mammaries like that keeping beat.

j.r. haider
11-04-2008, 01:17 PM
I need to find a .gif with boobs like those.

easy.

http://jj.am/gallery/d/64816-2/Anna_Semenovich_jiggle.gif (http://jj.am/gallery/v/PronGIFs/Anna_Semenovich_jiggle.gif.html)

z0sa
11-04-2008, 01:22 PM
I need to find a gf with boobs like those.

you sure its not just a gf period?

lil_penny
11-04-2008, 02:10 PM
vspan wasnt ready for the nba van gundy knew what was up...

Tmac&Luther
11-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Give me a break.....I'd rather have someone like.

Lyn6Z_cOjik

You know a young player without a inflated ego, someone who knew his place as a rookie and was willing to sit and learn the ropes on a veteran team. Not a player who thought he was already a star before he played his first game and cried all the damn time like a bitch and eventually cried his way out of town.

The reason why Spanoulis isn't in the NBA has nothing to do with JVG, it's his own damn fualt......he wasn't mentally ready for the NBA and isn't mentally tough enough to handle the adversity or disappointment that this level brings, that's why he went back home to mama.

Indazone
11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Watched the vid..does remind me of Ginobili's playing style.

Tmac&Luther
11-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Watched the vid..does remind me of Ginobili's playing style.

Too bad he didn't have the heart of Ginobili or the humbleness.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Give me a break.....I'd rather have someone like.

Lyn6Z_cOjik

You know a young player without a inflated ego, someone who knew his place as a rookie and was willing to sit and learn the ropes on a veteran team. Not a player who thought he was already a star before he played his first game and cried all the damn time like a bitch and eventually cried his way out of town.

The reason why Spanoulis isn't in the NBA has nothing to do with JVG, it's his own damn fualt......he wasn't mentally ready for the NBA and isn't mentally tough enough to handle the adversity or disappointment that this level brings, that's why he went back home to mama.

Spanoulis much better court vision, much better passing, much better in pick and roll, much better range on jump shot, much much much much better defense.

You clearly lack knowledge of basketball game. But Brooks is talented player and has very good potential as scorer and penetration in offense and can make passes off drives. But this is limit of his offense and in defense is simply midget.

Spanoulis is far better than Brooks.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-04-2008, 04:52 PM
great
he knows how to fall

Spur-Addict
11-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Spanoulis much better court vision, much better passing, much better in pick and roll, much better range on jump shot, much much much much better defense.

You clearly lack knowledge of basketball game. But Brooks is talented player and has very good potential as scorer and penetration in offense and can make passes off drives. But this is limit of his offense and in defense is simply midget.

Never mind, I checked the other thread, thanks.

Tmac&Luther
11-04-2008, 08:30 PM

Court vision...maybe, but Spanoulis was nothing but a TO machine (another reason why he got into JVG's doghouse) and Brooks is improving every game in that area

P&R...didn't see much of that out of his game

Much better range on jump shot.....please put down the crack you clown...Brooks owns him in that department.

as far as Defense, just like most Euro softies....Vspan got ran over on defense, he just plain sucked at it, so no he doesn't have a edge there either.

So in the end....Vspan is not FAR better than Brooks. Brooks is actually a mentally tough NBA player, who has put in the work to get where he's at today. Vspan was just a soft wimp who washed out after one year and took his ball and went home. He's the little piggie that went wee wee wee all the way home. Stop riding his jock and comparing him to NBA players......he had his shot and failed....and no, he won't be in this league again.

DaDakota
11-05-2008, 02:25 PM
If he stayed he would be the starting PG of the Rockets now and Rafer Alston would be buried on the bench.

I would take him back in a heartbeat, if you watched the Olympics you can see how good he is agianst top talent, he can flat out ball.

DD

koriwhat
11-05-2008, 03:42 PM
all i saw in that video was vag taking a ton of charge calls... that's it. is that really highlight worthy?

Mad_Hatter
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Scola is way better than Vspan

Indazone
11-05-2008, 05:35 PM
all i saw in that video was vag taking a ton of charge calls... that's it. is that really highlight worthy?

Then you didn't watch enough of the vid. I thought he played very Ginobili like.

sook
11-05-2008, 05:36 PM
this is the guy you claimed to have met on clutchfans?

He is a scrub, Brooks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spanouli or w.e

MrChug
11-05-2008, 10:12 PM
The tits are the only reason people keep reading kill bill panocha's threads. they have no value otherwise.

Indazone
11-05-2008, 11:18 PM
I'd rather have AK-47 on the Rockets right now. We need size.

ClingingMars
11-06-2008, 01:01 AM
it wouldn't be SpursTalk without a Kill Bill thread about vspan

-Mars

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Court vision...maybe, but Spanoulis was nothing but a TO machine (another reason why he got into JVG's doghouse) and Brooks is improving every game in that area

P&R...didn't see much of that out of his game

Much better range on jump shot.....please put down the crack you clown...Brooks owns him in that department.

as far as Defense, just like most Euro softies....Vspan got ran over on defense, he just plain sucked at it, so no he doesn't have a edge there either.

So in the end....Vspan is not FAR better than Brooks. Brooks is actually a mentally tough NBA player, who has put in the work to get where he's at today. Vspan was just a soft wimp who washed out after one year and took his ball and went home. He's the little piggie that went wee wee wee all the way home. Stop riding his jock and comparing him to NBA players......he had his shot and failed....and no, he won't be in this league again.

Spanoulis has very good range on jump shot now. He has added about 8 feet to his range you should see even Euroleague scouting report on him now read "unlimited shooting range".

He has work on this since was JVG excuse to play horrible crap like Luther head over him. This was when come back to NBA no idiot coach would ever have such excuse to bench him again.

sribb43
11-06-2008, 04:26 PM
I love how those clips were taken mostly from preseason games when he was playing against scrubs like JJ Barea, Ndudi Ebi and Darius Washington