PDA

View Full Version : another lebron to dallas article

stretch
11-04-2008, 09:44 AM
http://www.star-telegram.com/287/story/1016680.html

good points in here. again, not saying it will happen, but by then, there will be a lot more cap room (stackhouse, howard, kidd contracts will all be up), dirk has the ability to opt out and restructure his contract (which im more than sure he would do to have the chance to play with lebron james) and if there is someone in the league willing to pay, its Cubes...

i think there is more chance of this happening than some people think. i mean they could really have a solid core by then. sure dirk will be kinda old, but im sure he will still be a solid player, still getting 17-20 a game. we still have a fair amount of youth on this team that we can try to develop as much as possible by then (green, wright, williams, bass, diop), they could have a damn good team.

monosylab1k
11-04-2008, 09:45 AM
it will never happen.

even if it did, LeBron would blow out both knees in his first game.

stretch
11-04-2008, 09:48 AM
it will never happen.

even if it did, LeBron would blow out both knees in his first game.

:td

pauls931
11-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Can lebron take Cuban's crap? I'd stay in the east if I were lebron, less resistance getting to the finals there.

monosylab1k
11-04-2008, 10:12 AM
"Every player in the league wants to play here, seriously," Mavs coach Rick Carlisle said before the start of training camp. "We’ve got the best facility; we’ve got the best physical setup in terms of proximity of airport and where everybody lives. Guys want to be here. There were a bunch of guys that were dying to come here for below market value this summer because they love Dallas."

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

which is why we gave our entire MLE to a center who can't play offense or rebound.