PDA

View Full Version : So I just casted my vote....

nsrammstein
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Obama got it :D

BRHornet45
11-04-2008, 03:23 PM
son good job. your role model John Stewart taught you well ... your an obedient sheep

hater
11-04-2008, 03:27 PM
son good job. your role model John Stewart taught you well ... your an obedient sheep

^^

http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/authentic_drama_queen.jpg

SpursWoman
11-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I cast mine this morning ... and I only had to wait about 20 minutes or so, so that was nice.

balli
11-04-2008, 03:58 PM

Dude, I haven't said anything yet about your most recent line of "reasoning" involving Stewart, Colbert and Maher, but I will now. You are a fucking dumbass. The Daily show, 4 nights ago, had it's highest rated show ever. This show featured Barack Obama. Roughly 3.5 million people watched. His year to date average is below 2 million viewers.

Do you know how many people are going to vote for Obama this year? Of course not, because you're a fucking back-asswards, right-wing nutcase, who lives in a complete non-reality of racial stereotypes and fundamentally paranoid idiocy. But the question still stands, how many people are going to vote for Obama this year? The answer is about 70-75 million. Or in other words about 67 million more than watched the highest rated Daily Show ever. Fuck off.

Obama got it :D
:toast