PDA

View Full Version : Maradona to coach Argentina???

nkdlunch
11-04-2008, 04:11 PM
is this for real? dayum.

haha, his first quote:
"first my team, then my family" :lol

what a catastrophe

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't call it a catastrophe... more like just another fuck up in a long line of fuck ups by AFA president Julio Grondona.

A catastrophe was electing this inept bitch we have for president. Think Palin, but populist and with an insatiable thirst for corruption.

Magic_Johnson
11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
I will be in the stadium for France-Argentina this winter.
I think he has very good assistant coach, that will not be a problem (but that's still a weird choice)

Typhoon
11-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Where is this a catastrophe? it's exactly what the team needs.

The players will give it their all knowing that Maradona is the coach and it's in the age range to know how to communicate with the younger players, unlike Basile that was 200 years old.

I love Maradona, he gave everything for our national team, gave happiness to us all, he made mistakes sure...but everyone does. He deserves this and it will pay off coming world cup time.

nkdlunch
11-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Maradona is cool and all these days. But this is the fucking Argentina superpower dude. Maradona is not exactly a chess master. You can't lead a superpower team with heart alone.

They truly need a guy like Pop to coach that kinda team.

Typhoon
11-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Maradona is cool and all these days. But this is the fucking Argentina superpower dude. Maradona is not exactly a chess master. You can't lead a superpower team with heart alone.

They truly need a guy like Pop to coach that kinda team.

Argentina superpower? :lol this team hasn't accomplish anything in a while besides the Olympics, as good as the team is I will never call it a superpower until it actually wins something important...and I truly believe Maradona is the guy it needs to be at the top once more.

He will have a good coaching staff but more importantly he will make players understand what it means to play for the Argentinean National team and there's no guy that has giving more to it than Maradona.

That's all it needs.

lefty
11-05-2008, 10:28 AM
When it comes to soccer, Diego is a fucking GENIUS

Pibe del oro :toast

nkdlunch
11-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Argentina superpower? :lol this team hasn't accomplish anything in a while besides the Olympics, as good as the team is I will never call it a superpower until it actually wins something important...and I truly believe Maradona is the guy it needs to be at the top once more.

He will have a good coaching staff but more importantly he will make players understand what it means to play for the Argentinean National team and there's no guy that has giving more to it than Maradona.

That's all it needs.

weak :rolleyes

Any team that is one of the favorites when they enter any championship for the last 10 years, is a superpower. Argentina is one of them.

"he will have a coaching staff"

this reminds me of when Bush became president, that was the Bush lover's favorite response, "he will have a cabinet to guide him" :lol

MajorMike
11-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Isn't she divorcing her Brit hubby?

Typhoon
11-05-2008, 03:44 PM
weak :rolleyes

Any team that is one of the favorites when they enter any championship for the last 10 years, is a superpower. Argentina is one of them.

"he will have a coaching staff"

this reminds me of when Bush became president, that was the Bush lover's favorite response, "he will have a cabinet to guide him" :lol

That's just bullshit what you posted there, Maradona said he will listen to whatever help he can get but the one making the decisions will be him, do you really think that Maradona will let others coach the team for him?

Argentina has been sucking bad for 20+ years, call it a super team :lol or whatever the fuck you want but this team needs something different, Argentina didn't work even with loco Bielsa, great coach look what he made of Chile...so what makes you think that a coach such as Batista, Bianchi will have any success where the others better coaches than then had been failing bad for 20+ years.

Only time will tell but with this change Argentina will play hard, with a lot of heart and will play like a team...Maradona is no idiot, he knows football.
Some Argentineans forget how good he was for us, he deserves this...so stop being a bitch, deal with it, he's the new coach.

Magic_Johnson
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
he has already been coach in the past and it was a disaster.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 06:46 PM
That's just bullshit what you posted there, Maradona said he will listen to whatever help he can get but the one making the decisions will be him, do you really think that Maradona will let others coach the team for him?

Argentina has been sucking bad for 20+ years, call it a super team :lol or whatever the fuck you want but this team needs something different, Argentina didn't work even with loco Bielsa, great coach look what he made of Chile...so what makes you think that a coach such as Batista, Bianchi will have any success where the others better coaches than then had been failing bad for 20+ years.

Only time will tell but with this change Argentina will play hard, with a lot of heart and will play like a team...Maradona is no idiot, he knows football.
Some Argentineans forget how good he was for us, he deserves this...so stop being a bitch, deal with it, he's the new coach.

yeah, he knows football, but he doesn't know shit about coaching. How about you tell me what his record is as a coach?

and let me just :lmao @ your suggestion that Argies that don't like him have forgotten how good he was for us. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! Maradona is what he is, which is to say, one of the greatest players to have ever lived, if not the greatest... but that's it. He's not impermeable to failure! in fact, as coach, he's seen NOTHING BUT FAILURE!

I fucking hate mind numbing idiots that think Maradona is some kind of super man. Some jackasses in this country are just as likely to vote him president... :rolleyes

P.S. Argentina hasn't been sucking bad in the last 20 years, it just hasn't won anything important. That does not mean that we don't consistently figure among the best teams in the world every fucking year. In fact, I'd say that to consider a team to be sucking because they haven't won a mayor tournament shows pretty damn high standard. A high standard worthy of a world powerhouse, regardless of how pissed off you are at our national squad right now.

Whisky Dog
11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Maradona will likely be like Jordan or Isaiah, one of the greatest all time players that just doesnt have what it take to man the side lines or behind the scenes.

nkdlunch
11-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Argentina has been sucking bad for 20+ years

:idiot

Purple & Gold
11-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Great sig and props to greatest Laker alltime :clap :clap :clap

Purple & Gold
11-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Is he out of rehab yet?

MB20
11-06-2008, 07:27 AM
I love Maradona.
He canīt do any worse than the last 4 or 5 coaches we had.
I will give him some time/games before judging.

I wish him the best. Always.

hater
11-06-2008, 11:50 AM
He canīt do any worse than the last 4 or 5 coaches we had.

oh yes he can.

resistanze
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I just hope he remembers that the lines on the field is CHALK...

Typhoon
11-07-2008, 02:24 AM
I just hope he remembers that the lines on the field is CHALK...

Fuck off douche bag.

Edit -- Like I said before, only time will tell...It's pointless saying this and that when he hasn't even started a game with Argentina, so I'll just hope the best Maradona. I think he can get it done.

Also for me Argentina not winning it all it's failing and it sucks because Argentina has the most talented teams you can possible assemble...especially 2002 world cup that one I really believed that the team was unstoppable and it had a great coach. oh well.

resistanze
11-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Fuck off douche bag.

:lol How does Maradona's ass taste?

Seriously, get off his dick. The choice for Maradona as the national coach is questionable at best. You think Maradona's gonna be the guy that puts this talented team over the top?