PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a count of the MIA McCain supporters?

Dude
11-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I need to know who was a huge McCain supporter and is now MIA! I want to make sure they never criticize anyone again if they don't have the balls to be here when they lose.

Just like when Maverick and Spur fans are no where to be found after a loss, why should the Bush lovers get a pass?

It's not right they hide like the rats they are so help me make an MIA list of the McCain supporters.
Thanks,

DizzG.
11-04-2008, 09:26 PM
That is a huge list,can we just post what Republicans did show up? :lmao

Anti.Hero
11-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I am here although I have always supported anti-Obama and not McCain.

I can't even watch the Mavs game right now. Shit. I'm trying to find something to do.

DizzG.
11-04-2008, 09:31 PM
I am here although I have always supported anti-Obama and not McCain.

I can't even watch the Mavs game right now. Shit. I'm trying to find something to do.

You score major points by sticking it out! :tu
those other assholes should be banned from this forum after all the shit they preached for the last four years.

:bang

jack sommerset
11-04-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm here. I think USA really fucked this election up. Seriously the guy has no expierence and thats why I voted for McCain. Plain and simple. 2 years in the Senate, most of the time in that 2 year he was running for President. I am a American and will support the President.

Lance
11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Major props to Anti.Hero and jack sommerset They are light years ahead of yonnivore and others who have no class and balls.

After all the shit those Bush lovers have said in the last 4 years and to bail out like a bandwagon Patriots fan in the 3rd quarter is lame.

Fuck those asshats and i can't wait to see them post their lame excuses!

Spurtacus
11-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Props to you guys.

Findog
11-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Where are whottt?

Big Worm
11-04-2008, 09:54 PM
There is no excuse for someone who spends at least 10% of their adult life in the politics forum to be MIA on the biggest night in four years?

Even if someone died the funeral homes have WiFi so that shit is inexcusable.

Those bitch ass fools showed their true colors...Yellow!!
pat-na!

2centsworth
11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
I just got home, but FWIW i'm here.

101A
11-04-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm here briefly.

Republicans are going to hold on to "enough" of the Senate it appears.

I'm pleased.

CubanMustGo
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm here briefly.

Republicans are going to hold on to "enough" of the Senate it appears.

I'm pleased.

Nothing wrong with some checks and balances. I'm ok with that.

exstatic
11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm actually glad that the Dems aren't going to get to 60. Now they can kick that fucking fraud Judas Lieberman the fuck out of the Dem caucus with no qualms.

mouse
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Major props to all that showed up I know your busy but you still found the time and the nads to represent your party!

I will screen capture this topic and make sure you guys get VIP treatment in 2012. :tu

SnakeBoy
11-04-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm here but will be gone soon for awhile. Not much too talk about politically and the spurs suck.

Congrats to the Dems. Now they have to govern instead of just bitch about Bush. Should be interesting.

ducks
11-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I wanted mccain I am here

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for showing up 101A, 2Cents.

LnGrrrR
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm actually glad that the Dems aren't going to get to 60. Now they can kick that fucking fraud Judas Lieberman the fuck out of the Dem caucus with no qualms.

They f'ing better. Time for Dems to grow a frigging spine.

mouse
11-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Trust me as a Spurs fan when they got sweep by the Lakers and still showing up for game night react to face all the Laker lovers was not easy but I did it.

And as a Maverick fan showing up when they got punked by the Hornets was not easy either but I had to face the music.

It's easy to talk shit when no one can prove you wrong it's a lot harder to admit that after the game is over.

For the ones who showed up in this topic speaks volumes, you earned your ST street creds in my book! :tu

SAtoDallas
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm here. Well now we will see what happens, he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders. I don't trust him but he won the election and he's our newest president.

hater
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
as a Spurs fan

And as a Maverick fan

sounds to me you have some issues my friend. Flip flopping biatch!

jochhejaam
11-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I voted McCain, but if he was going to lose, I'm glad that it wasn't close, the Country doesn't need all the acrimony that came with the last 2 elections.

Congrats to Obama and his supporters!

Anti.Hero
11-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I agree. Thank god this election is over and over smoothly.

The Franchise
11-04-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm here. I think USA really fucked this election up. Seriously the guy has no expierence and thats why I voted for McCain. Plain and simple. 2 years in the Senate, most of the time in that 2 year he was running for President. I am a American and will support the President.

McCain has more experience, but when you make all the wrong calls is that a good thing? I'd rather have an inexperienced genius than experience dummy.

implacable44
11-05-2008, 12:50 AM
checking in... still here. will be waiting for all you guys to come out - 1 by 1 overthe next 4 years and say what the hell did I do electing this guy ..

by the way -- I wrote in my vote -- I wrote in "present" in honor of Obama.

MavTalker
11-05-2008, 02:42 AM
I voted for McCain and I will admit it!

Melmart1
11-05-2008, 03:34 AM
I voted McCain, but if he was going to lose, I'm glad that it wasn't close, the Country doesn't need all the acrimony that came with the last 2 elections.

Congrats to Obama and his supporters!

:tu Very classy!

SpursFanFirst
11-05-2008, 07:50 AM
by the way -- I wrote in my vote -- I wrote in "present" in honor of Obama.

:rollin

By the way...always LOVE these threads...
"sign in if you still support the Spurs after their 0-3 start..."

or

"sign in if you voted Republican so us Democrats can pat you on the back for sticking around"

Seriously - Do we really need your approval for sticking around?

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 10:32 AM
no yoni, xray, or wild cobra for a while it seems. I do like xray though

Frosty
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
I am shocked at all the Bush lovers who avoided this topic.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2008, 12:38 PM
no yoni, xray, or wild cobra for a while it seems. I do like xray though

I've been here. Just have little time till today so I reply to only a few threads. Besides, so many are stupid like this one. I've replies on a thread or few just yesterday. Maybe if the threads were not so lame...

I am not a McCain supporter. You all know that from since the primaries. I supported Palin, and I think Obama is a Marxist piece of shit.

Who are the MIA McCain supporters here? I don't recall anyone here who believes in McCain. Voting for the lesser of two evils does not mean you support someone.

Anti.Hero
11-10-2008, 12:40 PM
I am shocked at all the Bush lovers who avoided this topic.

I am shocked some feel too embarrassed to post under one name.

clambake
11-10-2008, 12:48 PM
I supported Palin, and I think Obama is a Marxist piece of shit.

"Dear Lord, it has been many years since my last confession. I want to confess my recent lusting for Palin to run in 2012. Please God, make this happen."

Bender
11-10-2008, 01:00 PM
checking in...
I'm no mccain lover... but I'm definitely anti-obama.
so I voted mccain.