PDA

View Full Version : main problems..

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2008, 10:39 PM
rebounding and lack of rotating on defense is killing us..I'm not worried about our offense..even with Manu though, how do we fix our rebounding and defense problems?..

glaring problems..

I still have faith that our defense will improve, since we've had slow starts in the past..but we have no solution on the boards, and unless Ian can produce(which he hasn't shown any signs of so far), we'd have to make a move..

so what do we do about these 2 important aspects?..

Spurs Brazil
11-04-2008, 10:45 PM
The rotation D this season is pathetic

Every player is a step slow. Terry had 4 or 5 easy layups because of slow rotations

mexicanjunior
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
rebounding and lack of rotating on defense is killing us..I'm not worried about our offense..even with Manu though, how do we fix our rebounding and defense problems?..

We don't...we miss the playoffs and hope to draft someone that can do both...

Slinkyman
11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
how do we fix our rebounding and defense problems?..

http://www.deporte20.com/files/mcdyess_580.jpg

SequSpur
11-04-2008, 11:50 PM
The main problem is the other team is scoring more than the Spurs. Fix that shit and they will win.

DROB4EVER
11-04-2008, 11:59 PM
First Bowen and Bonner must go! The spurs have been a team predicated on playing tight D on the outside and forcing the ball into the big men/ shot blockers.

We have gotten away from that, Bonner will never block anyones shot and Duncan is having to stay on the ground to keep rebounding Position so teams are getting much easier buckets.

We need to trade for Williams from NJ and hope Ian will help. If we get another true big we will be in great shape, if not the spurs will be forced to score to win. We are giving up 100 ppg, that will lead right to the lottery.

I hope we move some guys and maybe pick up McD would help a bit, he is a better version of KT. Ian is gonna be a key factor and will need to play big mins this year.

xellos88330
11-05-2008, 12:03 AM
The main problem is the other team is scoring more than the Spurs. Fix that shit and they will win.

ROFL!!! You sounded like Bill Walton!!!