PDA

View Full Version : Eh...when you're wrong you're wrong...

whottt
11-04-2008, 10:56 PM
And I was fucking wrong. I can honestly say I have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life as I was about the way this election would go.

Never in my entire life. I was wrong about pretty much everything...and regardless of what anyone thinks, that is a novelty to me..

Put it this way...even if by some miracle McCain was to sweep the West Coast and wind up the President somehow with losing Ohio...I've still been wrong about enough this far and to a big enough degree to where I couldn't in good conscience claim scoreboard and I didn't claim him winning by this method...

I was way off and all I can conclude is that I am no longer in touch with America...at all.

It's a different country now...and I don't really like it..but hey...let the will of the people be served, that's what Democracy is all about.

Since this forum is dominated by libs like fleas on a dog and there are too fucking many to name...I'll just name the primary one I argued with, the one who called this the best IMO, and the one who basically handed me my ass...

Mannyisgod. Props Manny...nice calls all the way around. Everyone else that made good points props to you as well...but Manny was the guy who called it the best...

Well except for Georgia :smokin

Props also to Nbadan who has been waiting for this moment for a long time...I know of everyone celebrating this tonight, it'll be the sweetest for him.

And before anyone says it and just to eliminate any and all confusion...I was dead serious about every call I made in this election, and I meant every prediction I made...none of them were bullshit, none of them were fucking with people, none of them were trolling. No qualifiers...I was just flat out fuckign wrong. People calling me crazy doesn't bother me...because I get told that of shit all the time and I am usually right...this time, I most definitely was not. But I am no longer in touch with the voting majority, for the first time in my life...of that there is no doubt. I guess that means I'm getting older or something.

Anyway...props to all the Obama supporters and all those who called it rigth, and all those who have been waiting for this moment for 8 years.

I am leaving the forum for 6 months, because I said I would regardless of who won...it'll probably be longer than that, as I am completely sick of politics right about now...

Good luck lefties...it's completely your country now, right down to the media.

peewee's lovechild
11-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Yea, you were pretty wrong.

2centsworth
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
stick around and take a few more lumps, and then leave would be my advice.

anyways, save yourself some trouble in the future and just listen to me.lol

florige
11-04-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm glad you showed up Whottt. I liked reading your post even though I didn't agree with them.....:toast

Cry Havoc
11-04-2008, 11:08 PM
The problem wasn't that you thought you were right. The issue I had with you is that you weren't even LISTENING to other people's posts. At least, for a long time, as long as I could stand, I listened to your posts and weighed them with what made sense to me. I could have been wrong too, and I admitted that fact long before the election night began.

Obama had better deliver the goods.

Warlord23
11-04-2008, 11:08 PM
No worries whottt .... it's all good. A new era begins today and will hopefully fix a lot of problems with America

hater
11-04-2008, 11:09 PM
I didn't read your bullshit but like I been saying. this is a history changing moment. savor it. and bye bye Bush

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey, there were plenty of Obama supporters who said he would win.

AnotherArgie
11-04-2008, 11:16 PM
IIRC, you were wrong about Scola too.

hater
11-04-2008, 11:17 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

whottt
11-04-2008, 11:21 PM

No I wasn't....

The Franchise
11-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey at least you were man enough to admit it. :king

whottt
11-04-2008, 11:23 PM
stick around and take a few more lumps, and then leave would be my advice.

anyways, save yourself some trouble in the future and just listen to me.lol

No thanks...I'd rather be wrong following my own instincts than right following anyone elses...

Nbadan
11-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Way to man up Whottt......

whottt
11-04-2008, 11:27 PM
The problem wasn't that you thought you were right. The issue I had with you is that you weren't even LISTENING to other people's posts. At least, for a long time, as long as I could stand, I listened to your posts and weighed them with what made sense to me. I could have been wrong too, and I admitted that fact long before the election night began.

Obama had better deliver the goods.

Dude...I listened to whateveryone said, the prediction I made were based entirely on my gut but beyond that my analysis lead me down the wrong path...for the first time ever.

The youth turned out, the hispanics supported Obama, and the women voted against Palin pretty much to the same degree they voted against Ferraro...

The Hillary supporters proved to be all talk and no poll impact as well...

Basically it was the best case scenario for Obama all the way around...but the factors were there to where it could have easily gone the other way...it just didn't. Personally? I blame the media more than any other single factor in this race.

I'll be interested in seeing the final vote totals though....

nkdlunch
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM
the prediction I made were based entirely on my gut

translation: "I pulled it out of my ass"

you can't be proud of that :rolleyes

JoeChalupa
11-04-2008, 11:32 PM
I always had a gut feeling you were wrong.

Hemotivo
11-04-2008, 11:34 PM
No I wasn't....

:rolleyes

samikeyp
11-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Whottt did what we all do, voiced our opinion. Unlike a lot of others, when he was wrong, he didn't run and hide like a little bitch. He showed up and admitted he was wrong and will not disappear.

:toast

hater
11-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Whottt did what we all do, voiced our opinion. Unlike a lot of others, when he was wrong, he didn't run and hide like a little bitch. He showed up and admitted he was wrong and will not disappear.

:toast

I respect that

TheMadHatter
11-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Damn you whottt! Why the fuck you gotta be so gracious in defeat?

I can't even enjoy this. :)

whottt
11-04-2008, 11:39 PM
translation: "I pulled it out of my ass"

you can't be proud of that :rolleyes

I pulled nothing out of my ass and every prediction I made was thought over and re analyzed.

The country has changed. I'm no longer in touch with America at all. It's far far left country now, controlled by the far left at the Presidential level, the Congressional level, and of course the media, and that's why I was wrong...because the country swung left while I stayed in the middle.

You need to understand that this country has never been as far left as it is now...never in history.

There is no balance whatsoever in our government now...none at all.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Dude...I listened to whateveryone said, the prediction I made were based entirely on my gut but beyond that my analysis lead me down the wrong path...for the first time ever.

The youth turned out, the hispanics supported Obama, and the women voted against Palin pretty much to the same degree they voted against Ferraro...

The Hillary supporters proved to be all talk and no poll impact as well...

Basically it was the best case scenario for Obama all the way around...but the factors were there to where it could have easily gone the other way...it just didn't. Personally? I blame the media more than any other single factor in this race.

I'll be interested in seeing the final vote totals though....

Hispanic vote was lower than anticipated. Fail.

hater
11-04-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm no longer in touch with America at all.

ok. I respect that.

because that is exactly what I thought when people told me they voted for Bush. I was like "you what???"

I respect that. props

whottt
11-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Hispanic vote was lower than anticipated. Fail.

Ehhh whatever it was then....I haven't caught up on everything, when I was watching the news they said hispanics went big for Obama.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Ehhh whatever it was then....I haven't caught up on everything, when I was watching the news they said hispanics went big for Obama.

Wow. A minority goes in favor of a democratic candidate? No WAY!

You might want to check states like Pennsylvania.... Obama dominated every gender and age group.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2008, 11:54 PM
whottt would make one hell of a politician! :lol

talk about fucking up everyone's "in your face" speech! :lol

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:01 AM
No offense manumaniac...but I'd rather be nuked than have a government a bunch of guys like yourself think we should have...

Luckily for you most americans want the rest of the world to like us more than they want us to continue being America...because this Government we now have has little or nothing to do with America or what it has ever been.

It's not the rebirth of America or the return of it...it's the death of it.

Congrats...you guys won.

We're a lot more like Venzuela now than we are America or what America has ever been or represented.

CubanMustGo
11-05-2008, 12:08 AM
I am leaving the forum for 6 months, because I said I would regardless of who won...it'll probably be longer than that, as I am completely sick of politics right about now...

OK, begone already. For someone who is sick of politics you sure keep blathering on about it.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:13 AM
OK, begone already. For someone who is sick of politics you sure keep blathering on about it.

Wrong thing to say...I think I'll stick around for a few extra days now.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2008, 12:25 AM
No offense manumaniac...but I'd rather be nuked than have a government a bunch of guys like yourself think we should have...

Luckily for you most americans want the rest of the world to like us more than they want us to continue being America...because this Government we now have has little or nothing to do with America or what it has ever been.

Congrats...you guys won.

We're a lot more like Venzuela now than we are America or what America has ever been or represented.

:rolleyes

Just stop.

CubanMustGo
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Wrong thing to say...I think I'll stick around for a few extra days now.

Most of us figured you weren't a man of your word, congrats for confirming it.

peewee's lovechild
11-05-2008, 12:29 AM

The fuck is wrong with you?

Venezuela??

Really?

I mean, you've posted some pretty asinine statements . . . but, that's just flat out idiotic.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Most of us figured you weren't a man of your word, congrats for confirming it.

I never gave my word....besides, there's a difference between leaving of my own choice and leaving because someone is telling me too...

I think I'll stick around for a while and take a few shits.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:32 AM

Congrats...you guys won.

ooooh! and to think you were almost there! Come on whottt, you were doing so well...

P.S. you don't have a clue what Venezuela is or looks like, so once again, you're talking STRAIGHT out of your ass... You'd think you would have learned by now.

peewee's lovechild
11-05-2008, 12:32 AM
I never gave my word....

I am leaving the forum for 6 months, because I said I would regardless of who won

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:34 AM
:lmao @ whottt comparing the US to Venezuela! I'm still laughing at that one. I imagine in that little scenario, Obama = Chavez?

peewee's lovechild
11-05-2008, 12:35 AM
:lmao @ whottt comparing the US to Venezuela! I'm still laughing at that one. I imagine in that little scenario, Obama = Chavez?

Just. Fucking. Stupid.

I maintain that BHornets = Whott.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:35 AM
ooooh! and to think you were almost there! Come on whottt, you were doing so well...

Yeah I know...banner night for those who hate America...go ahead..celebrate.

P.S. you don't have a clue what Venezuela is or looks like, so once again, you're talking STRAIGHT out of your ass... You'd think you would have learned by now.

I know shit when I see it...just because I was wrong about Obama's ability to get stupid people out to vote doesn't mean I'm wrong about what his impact on the country will be.

LnGrrrR
11-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Good luck lefties...it's completely your country now, right down to the media.

Hmmm to be a good sport or not?

I'm sure others are taking the "good sport" route so I'll let myself be a little immature.

Na-na-na-na.... na-na-na-na... HEY HEY HEY.... goodbye....

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:37 AM
///

I didn't give my word to anyone...

velik_m
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
And I was fucking wrong. I can honestly say I have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life as I was about the way this election would go.

Never in my entire life. I was wrong about pretty much everything...and regardless of what anyone thinks, that is a novelty to me..

I don't know about that, didn't you once claim Isiah was a good gm?

LnGrrrR
11-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I know shit when I see it...just because I was wrong about Obama's ability to get stupid people out to vote doesn't mean I'm wrong about what his impact on the country will be.

No, it doesn't. It just means you're HIGHLY LIKELY to be wrong. Since your predictions failed spectacularly. Your predictions were the Hindenburg of this board. And you're inviting us to take a ride on the Hindenburg II? No thanks.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't know about that, didn't you once claim Isiah was a good gm?

I said he had a good eye for talent....he does.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Yeah I know...banner night for those who hate America...go ahead..celebrate.

How long are you going to use that bullshit for? Take your cue from McCain and try a little class whottt. I've told you already, I'm not anti-America, I'm anti- people like you.

First of all, Venezuela isn't "shit" whottt! Chavez is SHIT, but your condescending piece of shit self probably won't be able to tell that difference.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:42 AM
No, it doesn't. It just means you're HIGHLY LIKELY to be wrong. Since your predictions failed spectacularly. Your predictions were the Hindenburg of this board. And you're inviting us to take a ride on the Hindenburg II? No thanks.

What can I say? I underestimated the stupidity of the American people...I honestly didn't think Americans would be stupid enough to elect Obama...a stupider move than electing Bush.

LnGrrrR
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
What can I say? I underestimated the stupidity of the American people...I honestly didn't think Americans would be stupid enough to elect Obama...a stupider move than electing Bush.

Would you say it's a stupider move than predicting a McCain landslide? Or not quite as stupid as that?

Das Texan
11-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Whott is awesome.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:47 AM
How long are you going to use that bullshit for? Take your cue from McCain and try a little class whottt. I've told you already, I'm not anti-America, I'm anti- people like you.

Oh shut the fuck you're the biggest Argie Homer on the board..insecure prick, you fool no one.

First of all, Venezuela isn't "shit" whottt! Chavez is SHIT, but your condescending piece of shit self probably won't be able to tell that difference.

People that are stupid enough to elect leaders that promise them the world deserve what they get...including America.

Don't worry Manumaniac...I no longer am as proud of my country as I once was...we're getting prorgressively stupider.

Trust me...what happened in my country tonight wounded me far more gravely than any stupid little words coming out of your stupid little mouth ever could. Just shup up and go celebrate this disastrous day in American history with the other idiots who wrought it.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Would you say it's a stupider move than predicting a McCain landslide? Or not quite as stupid as that?

You're kidding right? Actually electing Obama is far stupider than me predicting a McCain landslide...

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Oh shut the fuck you're the biggest Argie Homer on the board..insecure prick, you fool no one.

I'm the biggest Argie homer? WTF does that mean? What the hell does that have to do with hating America you stupid fuck? Is it your belief that everyone who isn't American hates America? You are one sad, pathetic, paranoid little shit.

People that are stupid enough to elect leaders that promise them the world deserve what they get...including America.

Don't worry Manumaniac...I no longer am as proud of my country as I once was...we're getting prorgressively stupider.

Trust me...what happened in my country tonight wounded me far more gravely than any stupid little words coming out of your stupid little mouth ever could. Just shup up and go celebrate this disastrous day in American history with the other idiots who wrought it.oh I'm sure you're disappointed, its entirely too satisfying to ignore :lol and like everything else coming out of your reality detached mind in the past few months, your doom prediction carries no fucking weight.

2centsworth
11-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Whottt,

the right move is to still hold Obama accountable, but to hope to God you're wrong, which btw is possible.

DarkReign
11-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Whottt,

the right move is to still hold Obama accountable, but to hope to God you're wrong, which btw is possible...

...because it wouldnt be the first time this election.

Way to man up, Whottt, with your own thread and everything.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 01:09 AM
...because it wouldnt be the first time this election.

Way to man up, Whottt, with your own thread and everything.

He's not manning up, he's covering his bases so that the ownage Manny was going to lay down once he came back, doesn't hurt him so much that he can't sit for a whole year.

What more proof do you need of this than the bitchfest and insult flinging that came directly after his alleged "crow eating".

Point of fact, if you're eating crow... SHUT THE FUCK UP! Have some manners and don't talk with your mouth full. :lol

LuvBones
11-05-2008, 01:09 AM

You want us to get nuked?! Seriously??! That sounds like you hate America.

LuvBones
11-05-2008, 01:10 AM
That's pretty extreme for someone who's in "the middle".

MannyIsGod
11-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Props for manning up dude. and yeah, i was way fucking wrong with georgia. I think I got carried away a bit there.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Well, well, well... What do we have here??? Some crow eating motherfucker that still thinks he's right and the rest of America is wrong...
With the two or three followup posts you basically undid all that faux 'class' in the original post.
But you're pretty easy to figure out. Once you push the issue a bit your ego comes through as usual.
You're one pathetic son of a bitch, pretending to know better than everybody else and backing your opinions with thin air... "Trust me, I know"(tm)

Enjoy the crow, and above all, suck it up bitch...

whottt
11-05-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm the biggest Argie homer? WTF does that mean? What the hell does that have to do with hating America you stupid fuck?
Forget it, you are too fucking stupid to understand.

Is it your belief that everyone who isn't American hates America?

Not at all.....

You are one sad, pathetic, paranoid little shit.

I'm not paranoid...

oh I'm sure you're disappointed, its entirely too satisfying to ignore

Be satisfied...don't be satisficed...I don't care what you are or aren't...well I take that back, if you were silent I would like it.

:lol and like everything else coming out of your reality detached mind in the past few months, your doom prediction carries no fucking weight.

Two different animals...don't try to say that me losing touch with the voting tendencies of the majority of Americans means I can't tell a shitty President when I see one...I knew Bush was going to be arguably the shittiest President ever, from the night he was elected on in 2000...I was amazed that night at the stupidity of the American people having elected him and the fact that he didn't lose in a landslide...I am even more amazed now at the stupidity of the American people for electing Obama.

Even more amazing is that the Democrats have managed to keep finding candidates rivaling or surpassing him in shittyness...

He's going to be a far worse President than Bush was...far worse.

He's going to make Bush look good...

whottt
11-05-2008, 01:21 AM
He's not manning up, he's covering his bases so that the ownage Manny was going to lay down once he came back, doesn't hurt him so much that he can't sit for a whole year.

What more proof do you need of this than the bitchfest and insult flinging that came directly after his alleged "crow eating".

Point of fact, if you're eating crow... SHUT THE FUCK UP! Have some manners and don't talk with your mouth full. :lol

Hey...the fact that I got owned tonight isn't carteblanche for every dumbass on the forum to tee off like they got over on me...

whottt
11-05-2008, 01:22 AM
You want us to get nuked?! Seriously??! That sounds like you hate America.

You mean like God Damn America?

ElNono
11-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Two different animals...don't try to say that me losing touch with the voting tendencies of the majority of Americans means I can't tell a shitty President when I see one...I knew Bush was going to be arguably the shittiest President ever, from the night he was elected on in 2000...I was amazed that night at the stupidity of the American people having elected him and the fact that he didn't lose in a landslide...I am even more amazed now at the stupidity of the American people for electing Obama.

Even more amazing is that the Democrats have managed to keep finding candidates rivaling or surpassing him in shittyness...

He's going to be a far worse President than Bush was...far worse.

He's going to make Bush look good...

And you know this because? Let me guess... Another gut feeling...
"Trust me, I know"(tm)

whottt
11-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Props for manning up dude. and yeah, i was way fucking wrong with georgia. I think I got carried away a bit there.

Can't win them all...nontheless the majority of you analysis was dead on accurate to an amazing degree. Props :tu

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Hey...the fact that I got owned tonight isn't carteblanche for every dumbass on the forum to tee off like they got over on me...

There's nothing wrong with eating crow, if you do it straight up without the bullshit attitude you are displaying here.

Plus when you call every Obama supporter an idiot for the better part of the last year, I think you don't get to decide who takes pleasure in seeing you get fucking owned.

Next time you attempt to sound gracious and contrite, try and leave the "I was wrong about everyone else's stupidity" line out of the fucking speech, jackass.

:lol @ the "I was wrong... but you're stupid" approach. You still see nothing wrong with your bullshit, don't you?

whottt
11-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Idiot...just because I was extraordinarily wrong about Obama winning, and the degree of his victory, doesn't mean I am wrong about him being a shitty President.

I was wrong about Bush being able to win in 2000, I expected a Gore landslide...that doesn't mean I was wrong about him being a shitty President...I was extraordinarily right about that you see.

Same principles here...

What has changed is that America no longer elects the moderates...we are turning into a polarized nation that jumps from one extreme to the other...like just about every other fucked up country in the world.

We're becoming bi-polar. This leftist government we have elected, and by any standard in American history this is a leftist government...regardless of what your definition of one is, is going to result in more rightwing extremism...it's a negative spiral.

Instead of going forward...we're just going to be changing directions a whole lot, our elections will become less and less honest, our transfer of power is going to become less and less peaceful..the end result is a bunch of pissed off people going nowhere...like most of the countries in the world.

This government is going to completely shit on a segement of Americans, because it represents nothing of importance to them...and they aren't going to respond positively to that....they're just going to become bigger assholes.

Me? I'll get over it...I got over Bush, to the degree that I actually voted for him in 2004....but many aren't.

On the bright side...I'll get a grand out of this, and possibly cheaper tuitition. :tu

ElNono
11-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Will all the ignorant non-English-speaking, non-U.S.-flag-pledging bandwagoning pieces of Argentinian shit please get the FUCK OUT of this forum. Thanks.

Make me leave, bitch.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Idiot...just because I was extraordinarily wrong about Obama winning, and the degree of his victory, doesn't mean I am wrong about him being a shitty President.

I was wrong about Bush being able to win in 2000, I expected a Gore landslide...that doesn't mean I was wrong about him being a shitty President...I was extraordinarily right about that you see.

Same principles here...

What has changed is that America no longer elects the moderates...we are turning into a polarized nation that jumps from one extreme to the other...like just about every other fucked up country in the world.

We're becoming bi-polar. This leftist government we have elected, and by any standard in American history this is a leftist government...regardless of what your definition of one is, is going to result in more rightwing extremism...it's a negative spiral.

Instead of going forward...we're just going to be changing directions a whole lot, our elections will become less and less honest, our transfer of power is going to become less and less peaceful..the end result is a bunch of pissed off people going nowhere...like most of the countries in the world.

This government is going to completely shit on a segement of Americans, because it represents nothing of importance to them...and they aren't going to respond positively to that....they're just going to become bigger assholes.

Me? I'll get over it...I got over Bush, to the degree that I actually voted for him in 2004....but many aren't.

On the bright side...I'll get a grand out of this, and possibly cheaper tuitition. :tu

And you know what the rest of the world looks like or thinks like because?
Let me guess, you're just talking out of your ass again...

Findog
11-05-2008, 01:50 AM
This thing really boiled down to a smart people versus dumb people election. The rational, the educated, the people who can exercise independent judgment, they broke heavily to Obama. The paranoid, the fearful, the dumb, the mean, the racist, they went to McCain.

Findog
11-05-2008, 01:53 AM
This was a victory of reason and intelligence over belligerent phobia

MaNuMaNiAc

No, it doesn't mean you're wrong about him being a bad president, but it doesn't make you right either. You would think that after being so extraordinarily wrong about his chances of winning you might leave a little room behind that enormous, looming ego of yours for that possibility of you being wrong about his quality as president.

Same principles here...

I don't understand how you can consider that the same principles apply here as with Bush's election. Regardless, however much you think found a fool proof method of predicting the future, again, you might want to stop hurling accusations of stupidity long enough to consider the option that you are mistaken, or at least wait until the man fucks up for pit sake.

I won't argue that choosing between two extremes is a healthy way of running a country. I just disagree about how far left you believe Obama is, even if from the American point of view, he is futher left than the norm. The fact that you even went so far as to imply that Obama's adminitration is somehow similar to Venezuela's shows how fucking detached you are from reality.

I see where this is going. Since we are talking about things that haven't happened yet, let's agree to disagree here. I'm not so skilled in predicting the future as you seem to think you are.

So far, you've been the biggest around here, so I'm not going to argue that claim. You're proof enough of its validity.

AnotherArgie
Will all the ignorant non-English-speaking, non-U.S.-flag-pledging bandwagoning pieces of Argentinian shit please get the FUCK OUT of this forum. Thanks.

Shouldn't you make that question in spanish?

whottt
Whottt,

the right move is to still hold Obama accountable, but to hope to God you're wrong, which btw is possible.

Yeah slick...exactly how do you expect me or anyone to hold him accountable what with that congress and an in the tank media?

And oh yeah...the race card always at his side.

Exactly how do you expect me to hold him accountable?

Talking about it on a message board?

There is virtually no one to hold him or this Congress accountable...

Nonthless...he did not win by voter fraud, under any circumstances...

So the American people deserve what they get for electing him and this congress.

Warlord23
11-05-2008, 01:54 AM
This thing really boiled down to a smart people versus dumb people election. The rational, the educated, the people who can exercise independent judgment, they broke heavily to Obama. The paranoid, the fearful, the dumb, the mean, the racist, they went to McCain.

+ 1

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 01:57 AM

No, and you're welcome :toast

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 02:01 AM
You can converse with the civilized individuals on this board when your piece of shit country figures out where its own piece of shit boundary with that slightly better piece of shit neighbor Chile is.

If it weren't for that cocksucking Telecommunications Liberalization Plan of 1998, your gentrified self wouldn't even be able to bother first-world computer users such as Whottt, Nbadan and me.

:lmao How about that? Life's a bitch, deal with it.

By the way, by the looks of it, your country is first world IN SPITE of pieces of shit like you and whottt, not because of you. You cotailling other people's greatness. You bragging about being from a first world country is like a rich kid bragging about been rich when everybody knows daddy's the one making all the effort.

Fail much?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 02:02 AM
<<Mi casa no es la casa de ustedes>>

El dia que esta sea TU casa, yo me voy voluntariamente, pajeron!

whottt
11-05-2008, 02:04 AM
This thing really boiled down to a smart people versus dumb people election.

Exactly..and the dumb won.

The rational, the educated, the people who can exercise independent judgment, they broke heavily to Obama.

:lmao you mean the media brainwashed...

The paranoid, the fearful, the dumb, the mean, the racist, they went to McCain.

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that...

ElNono
11-05-2008, 02:11 AM
You can converse with the civilized individuals on this board when your piece of shit country figures out where its own piece of shit boundary with that slightly better piece of shit neighbor Chile is.

I've lived in the US for over 10 years now, so obviously this topic is important to me. And considering that I read Argentina's newspapers every day and I haven't heard anything about any dispute with Chile over boundaries, you can safely STFU.

If it weren't for that cocksucking Telecommunications Liberalization Plan of 1998, your gentrified self wouldn't even be able to bother first-world computer users such as Whottt, Nbadan and me.

I connected to the Internet from Argentina for the first time in 1992, so I'm not sure what you're babbling about...

Anyways, you were going to make me leave how exactly?

AnotherArgie
11-05-2008, 02:12 AM
I thought the Argentinian posters just percolated posts through babelfish, contributing to how shitty their posts are.

No, I started to learn english in high school, and I practice it a little bit here. At least I'm glad that despite how shitty my posts are, you can still understand them.

PS: It's not my (or any argies) fault if McCain lost tonight. Don't be so bitter.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Exactly..and the dumb won.
:lmao you mean the media brainwashed...
Yeah you just keep telling yourself that...

If this post doesn't prove Findog point further, I don't know what does.
Yes whottt, you ARE dumb. Not all McCain supporters are, just the few dumbfucks like you...

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 02:16 AM
<<Mi casa no es la casa de ustedes>>

Seriously, where the fuck do you get off calling this forum "your house" :lol

You didn't pay to create it, you don't pay to maintain it, the server is owned by someone eons ahead of you in intellect and class, and is not even hosted on American soil. On top of this, judging by your profile, I've been here longer than you, so you can't even claim seniority.

Tell you what, why don't you get your ass out of this forum instead

PixelPusher
11-05-2008, 02:20 AM
I was way off and all I can conclude is that I am no longer in touch with America...at all.

I But I am no longer in touch with the voting majority, for the first time in my life...of that there is no doubt. I guess that means I'm getting older or something.

Part of that is just a function of you living in Texas, and Texas is out of step with the rest of the country politically. I had to reassure my Mom a couple of times, because living in Texas, she's outnumbered by people who think Palin is brilliant Reagan sequel and Obama is a muslim terrorist. She was deeply skeptical that Obama would win, but that was more of a function of her local perception, that didn't match what the rest of the nation is like.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Part of that is just a function of you living in Texas, and Texas is out of step with the rest of the country politically. I had to reassure my Mom a couple of times, because living in Texas, she's outnumbered by people who think Palin is brilliant Reagan sequel and Obama is a muslim terrorist. She was deeply skeptical that Obama would win, but that was more of a function of her local perception, that didn't match what the rest of the nation is like.

I can vouch for this... My father in law, who lives in the valley, was in disbelief when I told him I thought Obama was going to win...

DarkReign
11-05-2008, 02:27 AM

Honestly, thats the mindset I use to post here. I always have to remember I am most likely speaking to a Texan.

Seperatists, all of em.

j-6
11-05-2008, 02:27 AM

All the rational educated types you mention realized it was 2008 and learned the power of making the media turn your horse into a cult of personality. It especially works when a dynamic "first" guy runs against the old guy from an unpopular party.

With that said, this country could have done a helluva lot worse than Barack Obama. I look forward to seeing what he is capable of - it's a lot more productive than bitching, and as long as the E! channel / MTV President doesn't try to dumb this country down - I'm enough of a company man to want Obama to succeed beyond our wildest expectations. I can go eat crow tomorrow over the Mavs beating the Spurs but this affects everyone. Those of us that demanded we support everything this government does needs to embrace the judgment of its people.

Here's to a great upcoming four years.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 02:30 AM
All the rational educated types you mention realized it was 2008 and learned the power of making the media turn your horse into a cult of personality. It especially works when a dynamic "first" guy runs against the old guy from an unpopular party.

With that said, this country could have done a helluva lot worse than Barack Obama. I look forward to seeing what he is capable of - it's a lot more productive than bitching, and as long as the E! channel / MTV President doesn't try to dumb this country down - I'm enough of a company man to want Obama to succeed beyond our wildest expectations. I can go eat crow tomorrow over the Mavs beating the Spurs but this affects everyone. Those of us that demanded we support everything this government does needs to embrace the judgment of its people.

Here's to a great upcoming four years.

:tu:tu

whottt
11-05-2008, 03:27 AM

I am sorry but this is the shit you say that I consider insulting and will usually lead to me insulting you back.

You run these mundane observations at me, attribute them to me, and it pisses me off enormously.

My analysis has nothing to do with who is around me or the people I know...and if there is a fault it's that I overestimate people, and overanalyze.

I was years ahead of people on Bush...years, and I knew exactly what he was, what his Presidency would be like, on the night was elected, I knew what he was before he was even the Governor of Texas...it was everyone else that didn't, that's why I was wrong on him losing in a landslide.

Same deal here...while I'm not years ahead, I most certainly am less brainwashed that a bunch of asshats running around shouting change.

Obama is going to be the Tom Hicks to the W Presidency...he's the guy that's going to end up making W look good when it's all said and done.

I'm not behind everyone else Obama...I already know what he is, and he's just like W, only worse. And I didn't underestimate the American people...I overestimated them, just like I did when I thought they'd be too smart to elect Bush in 2000.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2008, 03:28 AM
If you don't agree with me, you're completely idiotic or brainwashed.

Yeah. Way to take up a solid position there, Whottt. :rolleyes I knew you weren't enough a man of your word to leave the forum like you said you would. You create a thread about how you get owned and then turn it into a flamewar. Hilarious.

RandomGuy
11-05-2008, 03:34 AM
[America is a] far far left country now, controlled by the far left at the Presidential level, the Congressional level, and of course the media, and that's why I was wrong...because the country swung left while I stayed in the middle.

You need to understand that this country has never been as far left as it is now...never in history.

Still wrong.

The Dems will have to take a swing towards the center with the inclusion of a lot of conservative and moderate Democrats.

RandomGuy
11-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Obama is going to be the Tom Hicks to the W Presidency...he's the guy that's going to end up making W look good when it's all said and done.

You're wrong about this too , but hey, we'll get to see about that in time.

The Reckoning
11-05-2008, 03:50 AM
will all the argentinians who voted in this election please raise their hands

RandomGuy
11-05-2008, 03:55 AM
:lmao How about that? Life's a bitch, deal with it.

By the way, by the looks of it, your country is first world IN SPITE of pieces of shit like you and whottt, not because of you. You cotailling other people's greatness. You bragging about being from a first world country is like a rich kid bragging about been rich when everybody knows daddy's the one making all the effort.

Fail much?

Dang. That was harsh.

But with a good helping of truth. :tu

smeagol
11-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Fuck you too

Slomo
11-05-2008, 10:17 AM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5360/heh22222lh3.jpg

:p:

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 10:26 AM
leave already, whottt!!

timvp
11-05-2008, 10:27 AM
whottt, you should have credited my Francisco Elson thread for the blueprint of this thread. :td

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Last Activity: Today 02:28 AM

good riddance

clambake
11-05-2008, 11:04 AM
from the beginning to the end, whottt has blessed us with his bipolar episode thread.

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Still wrong.

The Dems will have to take a swing towards the center with the inclusion of a lot of conservative and moderate Democrats.

Yeah...your idea of balance is conservative Democrats and Liberal Democrats...go fuck yourself.

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:06 AM
whottt, you should have credited my Francisco Elson thread for the blueprint of this thread. :td

You were sorry for being wrong...I'm not.

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Last Activity: Today 02:28 AM

good riddance

You just tacked on another day I'll be here fighting against the Anti-Americans and ignorant kids that have taken over this country.

Don't worry...you and your kind have murdered this country, but I am going to make sure the death is slow.

timvp
11-05-2008, 11:08 AM
You were sorry for being wrong...I'm not.I ended up not being wrong. You, on the other hand, can't really look forward to something that makes you right.

So close to the same concept . . .

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:09 AM
I ended up not being wrong. You, on the other hand, can't really look forward to something that makes you right.

So close to the same concept . . .

Yeah...we've been so much better since adding Kurt Thomas and dumping Elson....

You sure were right.

Killakobe81
11-05-2008, 11:13 AM
You just tacked on another day I'll be here fighting against the Anti-Americans and ignorant kids that have taken over this country.

Don't worry...you and your kind have murdered this country, but I am going to make sure the death is slow.

I have stayed out of the plotical forums until I saw so many creeping in to the basketball boards ...whott much props for manning up but I dont think the country is in bad hands the country is changing and the last couple generations has the country where it is (not just the Bush admin) so it is really time 4 change ...

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:17 AM
You just tacked on another day I'll be here.

do you realize you are now a notch below BRHornets on the honor scale? Granted your act is just as tired and stupid as BR's, but at least he's a man of his word.

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 11:18 AM

CuckingFunt
11-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Anyone who thought, for even a moment or two, that whottt was going anywhere just really hasn't been paying attention.

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:19 AM
whott much props for manning up.

Don't give him kudos yet; he's already flip-flopped on his word (and that's really all any person has in this world) about 5 times in this thread alone. He's a liar and a fraud, an acorn-type fraud.

11-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Just like TPark

timvp
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah...we've been so much better since starting Oberto and benching Elson....

You sure were right.True. Got a championship to prove it.

clambake
11-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Don't give him kudos yet; he's already flip-flopped on his word (and that's really all any person has in this world) about 5 times in this thread alone. He's a liar and a fraud, an acorn-type fraud.

whoa.....take it easy........it's called "bipolar disorder".

ElNono
11-05-2008, 11:22 AM
True. Got a championship to prove it.

He doesn't get tired of getting owned... it's really a testament to his idiocy...

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Last Activity: Today 10:19 AM
Viewing Thread Eh...when you're wrong you're wrong... @ 10:19 AM

what a fraud.

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:26 AM
True. Got a championship to prove it.

We kept Oberto and switched out Thomas for Elson

Result = 0 championships.

Francisco Elson = 1 full season with Spurs and 1 championship.

Kurt Thomas = Disappointment

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:28 AM

I never gave my word I'd leave the forum...I never made any sort of bet on it. I am not bound by any sort of honor to do it.

Besides...you guys obviously want me here or else you wouldn't be dictating to me that I leave. I'd have left by now if ya'll hadn't done that.

LnGrrrR
11-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Besides...you guys obviously want me here or else you wouldn't be dictating to me that I leave. I'd have left by now if ya'll hadn't done that.

Another stunning display of logic that surely helps to explain the "McCain landslide" prediction!

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:31 AM
I am not bound by any sort of honor to do it.

If you have no honor to bind you.....

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 11:32 AM
I never gave my word I'd leave the forum...I never made any sort of bet on it. I am not bound by any sort of honor to do it.

:lmao @ whottt pulling a T Park

next thing you'll hear is how this isn't your forum, and Kori says he can stay...

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:33 AM
you guys obviously want me here or else you wouldn't be dictating to me that I leave.

Please tell me you don't apply this same logic on those rare occassions when you find a woman who is drunk enough or desperate enough to actually be alone with you.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 11:35 AM

Please stay. It's embarrassing how you keep digging deeper in the mud of your bullshit. It's also hilarious if it's not you.
:lmao

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:36 AM
If you have no honor to bind you.....

I've got plenty of honor...my statement that I'd leave had nothing to do with any sort of promise to anyone.

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:40 AM
I am leaving the forum for 6months, because I said I would

sig

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Please tell me you don't apply this same logic on those rare occassions when you find a woman who is drunk enough or desperate enough to actually be alone with you.

I just wave the crack in front of your mom and she complies.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 11:43 AM
At least now we know whottt's word is not bond

Oh, Gee!!
class act all the way, whottt. won't keep his word, and then resorts to "your momma" jokes when called on his lies. :tu

whottt
sig

Still wasn't any sort of a promise...a promise entails using words like promise.

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:45 AM
At least now we know whottt's word is not bond

Link to me saying I give my word?

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:46 AM

this thread. your first post. when you said I'm leaving cuz I said I would.

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Whottt to Worker: I'm going to pay you $100.00 for your work.

Worker: Okay. [Proceeds to complete task.]

Whottt to Worker after Worker requests pay: Jinx!!!! I didn't say "I promise" so you don't get paid. :p

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 11:49 AM

When your word is bond, you don't have to clarify shit. What you say is what you mean. When you say you'll do something and you don't, that pretty much negates the bond part.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm just clinging to a stretch so I can stay spreading the hate a little longer...

We know.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Still wasn't any sort of a promise...a promise entails using words like promise.

Anyone else having a Clinton "sexual relations" flashback?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 11:52 AM
by the way, I'm just fucking with you whottt. In all honesty, I don't want you to leave, you make the political forum interesting :lol:tu

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:54 AM
this thread. your first post. when you said I'm leaving cuz I said I would.

I'm sorry but no where in that statement do I utter the words I give my word, I promise...anything of that sort.

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:55 AM
by the way, I'm just fucking with you whottt. In all honesty, I don't want you to leave, you make the political forum interesting :lol:tu

Yeah but...I want to leave the forum, it's a just a matter of whether I am going to do it becuase I choose to do so or because people are telling me to do so.

CuckingFunt
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
whottt sticking around until the end of time is amusing, but hardly surprising.

People whining about it as if they have been personally deceived, however, is just sad.

timvp
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
We kept Oberto and switched out Thomas for ElsonFalse. Thomas wasn't on the team when Elson was let go. Last season, Horry actually got the minutes when the Spurs would have gone with Elson.

Francisco Elson = 1 full season with Spurs and 1 championship. Beno Udrih wants to hire you as his PR rep.

Kurt Thomas = DisappointmentYou must have me confused for a KT supporter. I wasn't overly enthused about the trade when it happened. I called him the most overrated player on the team this summer. You, on the other hand, said the Spurs wouldn't have gotten by the Suns without him . . .

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:57 AM
I said I was leaving because I said I was leaving...not because people are telling me to leave.

IF you guys are going to attempt to portray this as you somehow running me from the forum...then I will just have to stay.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah but...I want to leave the forum, it's a just a matter of whether I am going to do it becuase I choose to do so or because people are telling me to do so.

My bad then, you're a prisoner of people's dislike for you is what you're saying?

Good, this means I can look forward to years of additional entertainment :lol

whottt
11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
You want me to give my word?

If no one tells me to leave the forum for a week...I will then leave the forum.

You have my word...it is a promise.

Now it's my word...now it's a promise. Now I am honor bound.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:00 PM
My bad then, you're a prisoner of people's dislike for you is what you're saying?

Maybe sometimes...it's not being a prisoner, it's just natural rebellion and a tendency to go against the grain.

MaNuMaNiAc

:lmao you know there's about as much chance of that happening as... damn, I can't think of anything less likely.

Oh, Gee!!

you always were honor bound, dork. I'm calling it now: Whottt will never leave.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:02 PM
:lmao you know there's about as much chance of that happening as... damn, I can't think of anything less likely.

I rest my case :lol

ElNono
11-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Maybe sometimes...it's not being a prisoner, it's just natural rebellion and a tendency to go against the grain.

Please stay... you're hilarious.... :lmao

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:06 PM
False. Thomas wasn't on the team when Elson was let go. Last season, Horry actually got the minutes when the Spurs would have gone with Elson.

? I don't see how you can prove reducing Elson's minutes or trading him impacted the Spurs in any sort of positive way.

You can't.

You must have me confused for a KT supporter. I wasn't overly enthused about the trade when it happened. I called him the most overrated player on the team this summer. You, on the other hand, said the Spurs wouldn't have gotten by the Suns without him . . .

Spoken like a man who has Brent Barry on his fantasy team.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Anyone that says they haven't been entertained by whottt's predictions over the past couple of months is lying through their teeth. Free entertainment in never a bad thing :lol

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:08 PM

Bitch...you aren't in charge of defining what is my word and what isn't...communist fuck.

Bigzax
11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
whottt's got swagg!

who made OGee the honor police...:lmao

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Anyone that says they haven't been entertained by whottt's predictions over the past couple of months is lying through their teeth. Free entertainment in never a bad thing :lol

Hey well all have our forms of entertainment...I used to think it was funny how idiots in Latin and South America could be so stupid to elect the leaders they elect...

I can honestly say...it's not near as funny to go through it as it is to watch others do it.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Hey well all have our forms of entertainment...I used to think it was funny how idiots in Latin and South America could be so stupid to elect the leaders they elect...

:lmao you'll never know exactly how much we agree on this matter

I can honestly say...it's not near as funny to go through it as it is to watch others do it.

I really don't think you know what you're talking about. Name a south american leader that resembles Obama, just for fun, I want to know what exactly you believe you're going through.

smeagol
11-05-2008, 12:16 PM
whottt, don't leave. Some of us appreciate your lunacy.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2008, 12:19 PM
By all means, stay.

whottt
11-05-2008, 12:28 PM
I really don't think you know what you're talking about. Name a south american leader that resembles Obama, just for fun

Every single communist and socialist leader that rose to power on lies to the poor about Government taking care of them.

Every single one of them in history...the big lie.

Whether it was attained militarily or peacfully is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Anyone that thinks a government can function the way Obama says it can is a complete idiot.

I want to know what exactly you believe you're going through.

I am going through the change of a country that was founded on principles of personal accountability, independence and responsibility being turned into a nanny state where people now elect leaders based on what those leaders will do for them personally instead of leaders that will allow them to do for themselves personally.

A country now believes that total strangers owe them something...simply because.

The majority of Americans now don't want the opportunity to soar or fail based on their individual merits...they want someone to solve all their problems for them, they want enforced equality, at every level.

This is the change that has occurred in my country...

These stupid fucking idiots now think the Government knows what is best for them...

The people that founded this country knew there was no Government in existence that knew anything of that sort or was deseving of that trust. That could fufill that promise.

What has happened to my country...is they now believe they can trust a government to take care of them.

I hate what has happened to this country...I hate what is going to happen to it.

That said...it's the price you pay for living in a Democracy, and I guess it was Americas time to fall.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2008, 12:30 PM
:lol That's why I don't want him to leave.

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 12:33 PM
We have lakaluva to take his place. he's just as crazy and ill-informed.

Findog
11-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Time to change my sig, but I'll leave it up for a few more days

~~~~~~
What can I say? I underestimated the stupidity of the American people...I honestly didn't think Americans would be stupid enough to elect Obama...a stupider move than electing Bush.Actually you have a point. Indoctrination of America's youth already started months ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM).That coupled with Obama serving cease & desist orders to networks that had sold time to air an NRA ad criticizing Obama's past. Add in the "truth squads" of DAs and law enforcement Obama recruited. Plus a cult of personality--franchise businesses with pictures of a candidate's face, pictures of the man on people's cars, Leninesque lithographs of Obama's mug wallpapered on public grounds. Kinda skeery.

But what the hell do I know. This is my very first exposure to 'merican politics .

MaryAnnKilledGinger
FDR: communist and socialist. So sayeth the wottt

ChumpDumper
11-05-2008, 12:35 PM
But what the hell do I know.Not much.

ElNono
11-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Time to change my sig, but I'll leave it up for a few more days

ditto.. I was thinking of leaving it until he left (if he left at all), but looks like Mr sour grapes is not going anywhere...

DizzG.
11-05-2008, 01:58 PM
:lmao @ whottt pulling a T Park

next thing you'll hear is how this isn't your forum, and Kori says he can stay...

What's next, TimVp letting Manny off the hook?

Does anyone around here stand by what they say anymore?

If Whottt wants to stay have him post a picture of him Tossing Manny's salad. :tu

Oh, Gee!!
11-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Last Activity: Today 04:36 AM

Good Riddance. Let's hope he stays gone.

RandomGuy
11-06-2008, 05:24 PM
We have lakaluva to take his place. he's just as crazy and ill-informed.

But not nearly as amusing. lakaluva seems to be a "one note" type of troll, whereas whottt is much more complex and multifaceted.

Advantage: whottt :lobt:

pooh
11-06-2008, 05:29 PM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/roadrunnerjc/posterboy.jpg

ToughActinTinactin
11-06-2008, 05:34 PM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/roadrunnerjc/posterboy.jpg

:lmao

Cry Havoc
11-06-2008, 06:34 PM
I always liked Keith when he did Sportscenter. Keith + Craig Kilborn was the best combo ever for SC anchors.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2008, 06:37 PM
The thread should be titled "Eh...when you're whottt you're wrong..."

AntiChrist
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Props also to Nbadan who has been waiting for this moment for a long time...I know of everyone celebrating this tonight, it'll be the sweetest for him.

Manny is cool, but don't give props to that faggot, Nbadan. WTF?

Findog
11-06-2008, 11:31 PM
http://cerebraljetsam.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/gary-busey.jpg

http://www.tagbanger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gary-busey.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Ruethless/gary-busey-evicted.jpg

http://theblemish.com/images/2008/02/gary-busey-teeth.jpg

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/02/16/previews/Gary%20Busey-SGG-040007.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o56/miquela_/GaryBusey-SGG-039866.jpg

PixelPusher
11-07-2008, 12:31 AM
http://cerebraljetsam.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/gary-busey.jpg

That would be awesome, if it were true...but whottt has never laid down any "Buseyisms" on this board, like:

Sober = "Son Of a Bitch! Everything's Real"

Doubt = "Debating On Understanding Bewildering Thoughts."

Romance = "Relying On Magnificent And Necessary Compatible Energy

Fear = "False Evidence Appearing Real."

Kamnik
11-07-2008, 05:02 AM
The country has changed. I'm no longer in touch with America at all. It's far far left country now

LOL

BOTH candidates are right... whole America is more or less right. The only diference is that one of the candidates is MORE right than the other.

You are crying out as there is some huge diference betwen one or other... In the way how the American people will be affected it is probably a really small diference betwen one or other.

The only big diference I see will be in international politics where Obama has A REALLY BETTER shot at making some things better in the world as he is more open than McCain and people will not associate him with Bush as they would McCain.

Around the world you can usually see (at least in Europe) quite big diferences betwen right and left parties and candidates. In the USA it is usually conservative and more conservative options.