PDA

View Full Version : Official thread of congrats from international posters

cheguevara
11-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Congratulations USA. Finally you make a decision that the entire world was hoping for.

Your cred in the entire world has gone up to the point that Bush is a distant memory.

as a south american who beleives in oportunities for poor people, poor countries I congratulate you and raise my drink to you!!!

:toast :toast

nkdlunch
11-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Usa! Usa! Usa!

caribbean_spur
11-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Yes, even for non Americans this is great. Props to America. I had my doubts, you proved me wrong and gladly so.

Props!

hater
11-04-2008, 11:33 PM
im international too, cause I couldnt even vote.

this is way, way better than last 2 times Bush got elected. props

Hemotivo
11-04-2008, 11:35 PM
:whine :toast

AnotherArgie
11-04-2008, 11:40 PM
I wonder if now I will be able to visit the US without a visa like I could with Clinton or if everything will stay the same (requiring me to show bank accounts, hiv test, income taxes, properties, etc).

That's the only thing that concerns me as an international. For the remaining stuff, I'd like the US to ignore my country as much as possible, in all aspects.

Indazone
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Freaking Republican party has lost it's way. Under Bush he spent more money than any Democrat in history. He expanded the Gov't more than any Democrat in history. He is the antithesis of a Republican and made life impossible for any Republican following him.

McCain isn't even a Republican. He is a liberal in Republicans clothing. He nearly switched parties in 2004 when he lost to Bush in the primaries.

Republicans need to get back to the Constitution. That will swing voters back to them. Pick up the planks from the platform of the Libertarian party the true custodians of the Republican ideal and Liberty!

Smaller Gov't
Less Taxes
No Federal Reserve
Free Markets
Pull back and stop being the policeman of the world.
Protect the liberties of individuals in the pursuit of happiness.

hater
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
I wonder if now I will be able to visit the US without a visa like I could with Clinton or if everything will stay the same (requiring me to show bank accounts, hiv test, income taxes, properties, etc).

That's the only thing that concerns me as an international. For the remaining stuff, I'd like the US to ignore my country as much as possible, in all aspects.

dude this will not change. don't expect too much to start with.

shit, at least you can feel safe that USA will not interfere with your goverment or national elections for the foreseable future. Even if your country is leftist

lefty
11-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Algeria congratulates Obama and his non-redneck countrymen:toast:toast:toast

bdictjames
Hopefully Barack does what he intends to do. Im confident Joe Biden will be competent as well, more competent than Sarah Palin (which is the stupidest decision John McCain has made throughout this election). I wish him the best, and I wish America the best.

MaNuMaNiAc
Here, here! :tu

If there is one thing American's know how to do is break down historic barriers.

This is a great step towards restoring America's image in the eyes of the rest of the world. Obama's popularity around the world lies in the fact he treats other nations citizens with respect. By electing him, the American people have sent a clear message, a message of conciliation to the rest of the world. For that, you have earned my respect! Here's to four years of Obama at the helm! :toast