PDA

View Full Version : To all the Obama supporters that just pushed that big "D" button...

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

Grow the fuck up and do some research on the people that are running in your local, state, and congressional elections.

You people disgust me. I have been voting for 30+ years and NEVER voted a straight party ticket.

hope you guys really love Obama.

Evan
11-05-2008, 12:34 AM
wrong forum

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2008, 12:35 AM
wrong forum

Fuck you junior forum cop AND the Dallas Mavericks.

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 12:36 AM
WTF does voting for Obama have to do with voting a straight ticket, jerkoff?

samikeyp
11-05-2008, 12:37 AM
What about the McCain supporters that pushed that big "R" button?

Same thing?

;)

AlamoSpursFan
11-05-2008, 12:37 AM
I voted straight Republican and I researched every candidate. Of course all the Democrats running in Wilson County sucked ass. (Yes, including you, Tackitt).

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2008, 12:38 AM
OK...I propose that there should be no straight ticket voting button.

Evan
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Fuck you junior forum cop AND the Dallas Mavericks.

You should start a thread about your feeling towards me in the troll forum.

So once again

Wrong forum.

samikeyp
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
I voted straight Republican and I researched every candidate. Of course all the Democrats running in Wilson County sucked ass. (Yes, including you, Tackitt).

My wife did the same thing up here but it was straight Democrat.

I am still registered in Texas so I absentee voted and while I did vote for Obama, I also never vote without researching the candidates and never choose the straight party option.

Slydragon
11-05-2008, 12:40 AM
:smchode::smchode::smchode::smchode: MeltDown

:lmao Didn't see it coming from CC tho.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Ciro fucking Rodriguez gets re-elected to the house?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!

Bexar County sooooo sucked in this election.

peewee's lovechild
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Ciro is my hero.

Hahahaha.

Das Texan
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!

Bexar County sooooo sucked in this election.

:)

Ciro is a good man for the southside, along with working class and poorer families in general. Bexar County alone doesnt make up the district anyway.

Evan
11-05-2008, 12:45 AM

The should name a street after him in Dallas, right next to caesar chavez blvd.

Das Texan
11-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Lyle Larson is a good man but he is the exact same thing as Bonilla by and large who was booted out 2 years ago.

CuckingFunt
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

Grow the fuck up and do some research on the people that are running in your local, state, and congressional elections.

You people disgust me. I have been voting for 30+ years and NEVER voted a straight party ticket.

Since California doesn't have the big 'D' button, I assume I'm spared your vitriol?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Yay for change is all I'll say. The world thanks you.

SequSpur
11-05-2008, 12:53 AM
lmao at this shit...

wgaf? dude, you can't tell people how to vote..

:lmao

Odalay Southside!

AlamoSpursFan
11-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Zero won, huh? That sucks.

I voted for Henry Cuellar last time because he rid me of that worthless p.o.s., and then he endorsed him when he moved to a different district.

That's the last time I'll EVER vote for a Democrat, so I guess I will move to oppose your motion to abolish the straight-ticket option. :lol

AlamoSpursFan
11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
The funniest commercials of the whole election season were the ones Zero ran in the last few days with all of the white people saying "Ciro gets it!".

If there was ANY race that needed the "race card" played, it was that one. Zero Rodriguez only cares about his brown constituents. Y'all got screwed again...

peewee's lovechild
Ciro The Hero!!!

samikeyp
Odalay Southside!

:lol

DannyT
11-05-2008, 01:02 AM
vatos locos forever....:ihit

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Zero won because of San Antonio hitting that "D" button to elect Obama.

They also kicked out virtually all the qualified and experienced judges not because they weren't good, or even that they didn't have hispanic surnames, but just because they were *gasp* republicans.

AlamoSpursFan
11-05-2008, 01:05 AM
I wasn't a registered Republican before tonight, but I'm signing up tomorrow. Right after I go gun shopping before Barry raises the federal gun tax to 300%.

SequSpur
11-05-2008, 01:07 AM

They also kicked out virtually all the qualified and experienced judges not because they weren't good, or even that they didn't have hispanic surnames, but just because they were *gasp* republicans.

Operation Mindcrime.

CosmicCowboy
11-05-2008, 01:08 AM
The dems ran that exact ad against 7 house challengers across the country and just changed the name. They knew it was bullshit but outspent the challengers 5 to 1 and understood that most people would be too fucking stupid to know it was bullshit.

SequSpur
11-05-2008, 01:11 AM
CC, dude, you're running smack on voters. Dude, it's over, blame your friends, blame the candidates.. if they can't persuade someone to step out of the box and pick them, then tough shit.

It's ova.

LuvBones
11-05-2008, 01:28 AM
I don't vote for people I don't know about but :lol at all the meltdowns in here.

InRareForm
11-05-2008, 01:40 AM
you mad?

LOL

mouse
11-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

Wow you deserve to be pissed!!

First off, because us broke ass middle class dawgs are going to get some of your hard earned richer cash you have tucked inside your country ass boots.

and second............

It's a "Black man" aka (Negro ,sometimes ######, in your part of Texas) with his greasy black pimp hand in your wallet?

Hell ya!!

I would be pissed also. :lmao

mavs>spurs2
11-05-2008, 01:52 AM
:lmao Mouse's posts never fail to disappoint, I'm seriously pissing myself right now!!

mouse
11-05-2008, 02:03 AM
vatos locos forever....:ihit

Si Mon S A!

http://www.victorrivers.com/images/credits_pic.gif

MavTalker
11-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Today will always be known as the revenge of darky to the rednecks...............

come on CC put down the burning cross, take that pillow case off your head.

it's only four years, but you do deserve the right.....................

to party!

6NdAUnnU9Ac

Steve Perry
11-05-2008, 03:08 AM
CosmedicCowgirl could use some ........... Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' :)

p7jr9WBDVXQ

J.T.
11-05-2008, 04:20 AM
I'm just happy that I was able to vote in favor of a non-binding referendum to extend alcohol sales from 12am to 2am here in San Marcos. Cheers to the almost assured increase in douchebaggery of San Marcos and Hays Co. police!

RandomGuy
11-05-2008, 04:20 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

I haven't up until now.

The more I see crap like this: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108711

The more convinced I am that the Republican party in general is increasingly made up of crazy people, and those crazy people seem to be running for office.

Personally, as a Democrat, from a strategic perspective, if I generally think that the Republican platform is a failed ideology and bad for the country, why on earth would I do anything that give the group of people that believe that platform any more power at all?

I make an exception for very local elections like city/county, but at the state level or higher, I need to know little else other than they are more than likely to do something I don't like.

RandomGuy
11-05-2008, 04:23 AM
I'm just happy that I was able to vote in favor of a non-binding referendum to extend alcohol sales from 12am to 2am here in San Marcos. Cheers to the almost assured increase in douchebaggery of San Marcos and Hays Co. police!

NOOOO!!!!!

I really am curious to see how that pans out.

As an older resident with kids, I see enough college kid douchebaggery in San Marcos to want to fight tooth and nail against this.

We need drunk idiots out later at night like we need holes in our heads.

pooh
11-05-2008, 06:11 AM
It's a sad day for America...

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/roadrunnerjc/111112223wu1.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2008, 06:28 AM
you can always impeach him.....

J.T.
11-05-2008, 06:50 AM
NOOOO!!!!!

As an older resident with kids, I see enough college kid douchebaggery in San Marcos to want to fight tooth and nail against this.

I'm mostly disappointed that my illegal heroin distribution ring is losing two hours of PEAK product sales times with the all the people that will stay in the bars until 2am. Those first two post-midnight hours are CHOICE real estate when it comes to moving product.

JoeChalupa
11-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

Grow the fuck up and and remember that this is America and we have the right to vote the way WE want to and not by your disgusting standards. I don't vote straght ticket either but that is MY choice.

Oh, and I hope you loved Bush.

J.T.
11-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Grow the fuck up and and remember that this is America and we have the right to vote the way WE want to and not by your disgusting standards. I don't vote straght ticket either but that is MY choice.

Oh, and I hope you loved Bush.

Good ol W, the reason why I will one day get to tell my grandchildren about retirement... the thing my parents worked themselves to death trying to get to and the thing I'll never get to see.

At least your oilco pals made some bank these last 8 years, George.

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Hahaha... the right is going down in flames. Your party is a fucking joke right now, which is why you bitches got curbstomped last night. If you keep throwing jerkoff bible thumpers like Palin out at the American public, don't ever expect it to change.

Mr. Peabody
11-05-2008, 08:19 AM

Ha. Most people I know really like Tackitt, but then again I'm new to Floresville.

to21
11-05-2008, 08:50 AM
At this day and age, it's never a good idea to vote straight ticket, imo. I ALWAYS go with the best person and If I don't know anything about them, I won't vote anyone in.

However, I'll never rip someone for voting how they want.....as long as they vote.

ATRAIN
11-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

:lmao

Serves your right you damn richer, here is to you :flipoff

ElNono
11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
http://www.nqcc.org/nqccweb/htdocs/Training%20pg%20crying.jpg

smeagol
11-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Hahaha... the right is going down in flames. Your party is a fucking joke right now, which is why you bitches got curbstomped last night. If you keep throwing jerkoff bible thumpers like Palin out at the American public, don't ever expect it to change.

Democratic Party was lost for 8 years . . . you shouldn't get too cocky . . .

ElNono
11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Democratic Party was lost for 8 years . . . you shouldn't get too cocky . . .

You mean 6 years...

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm not a Democrat either. They're too far to the right.

smeagol
11-05-2008, 09:40 AM
You mean 6 years...

I guess that's your POV. They havenb't done much in the last two years, have they?

smeagol
11-05-2008, 09:41 AM

SO you agree with most of Dan and boutons' posts?

Scary . . .

monosylab1k
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

Now I kinda regret not voting, cuz I would have loved to say I voted straight ticket Democrat after reading this.

byrontx
11-05-2008, 09:56 AM
I only voted against the Republicans that believe in tinkle-down economics and are not supportive of sustainable environmental polices (all of them).

ElNono
11-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I guess that's your POV. They havenb't done much in the last two years, have they?

Not really, no. Just win elections...
It's also harder when you have a president that just vetoes anything you want to pass...

The Reckoning
11-05-2008, 10:22 AM
i do agree that people who go straight party are lazy pussies

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I feel your pain. It's always tragic when qualified people get booted to make way for party hacks riding the coattails of a culture swing. I remember this one politician, Ann Richards, that saved her state over $6 billion by revamping the Texas bureaucracy and had two decades of honorable leadership and public service under her belt. She was ousted on the heels of a smear campaign by this rich boy cry baby no-account who had never done anything in his life but fail.

Medicine tastes bad, huh?

Killakobe81
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/roadrunnerjc/111112223wu1.jpg

LOL you poor misguided soul ...

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-05-2008, 12:39 PM

I didn't even realize that was a ballot initiative. Did that pass? I hope so.

(And before the obvious smack comes, GTG people can attest to the fact I don't drink much, if at all)

I really hoped it passed because it's far more dangerous for people to party until 1130-midnight, then drive out of the county for more partying, then drive home. I'd rather they get sloshed on The Square and stumble back to campus with maybe a few knee scrapes and such.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-05-2008, 12:40 PM
I didn't even realize that was a ballot initiative. Did that pass? I hope so.

(And before the obvious smack comes, GTG people can attest to the fact I don't drink much, if at all)

I really hoped it passed because it's far more dangerous for people to party until 1130-midnight, then drive out of the county for more partying, then drive home. I'd rather they get sloshed on The Square and stumble back to campus with maybe a few knee scrapes and such.

Wow.

Nonbinding referendum to extend bar hours

For - 5,619

Against - 2,684

As of 8:55 pm

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-05-2008, 12:42 PM
I feel your pain. It's always tragic when qualified people get booted to make way for party hacks riding the coattails of a culture swing. I remember this one politician, Ann Richards, that saved her state over $6 billion by revamping the Texas bureaucracy and had two decades of honorable leadership and public service under her belt. She was ousted on the heels of a smear campaign by this rich boy cry baby no-account who had never done anything in his life but fail.

http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2007/09/25/555e4df7e68a373/294168009b25decaddf.jpg

smeagol
11-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Now I kinda regret not voting, cuz I would have loved to say I voted straight ticket Democrat after reading this.

You did not vote?

Fuckin' slacker . . .

ChumpDumper
11-05-2008, 12:48 PM

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/roadrunnerjc/111112223wu1.jpgWhy did you become a Pacer fan?

monosylab1k
11-05-2008, 02:26 PM
You did not vote?

Fuckin' slacker . . .

No, I exercised my right as an American to boycott the election in protest of an incredibly flawed election process and two shitty candidates.

spurster
11-05-2008, 03:09 PM
I looked for the big M button, but couldn't find it.

nbascribe
11-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Cosmic.....

Shut the fuck up with that crap.

What you got a spy cam on every single voting machine.

And for your information I didn't vote straight democratic ticket....I voted for a couple of Republicans.

But for your uneducated ass let me clue you in on something, you have to register your party affiliation in this state to vote in primaries and a good percentage of registered voters RARELY vote straight party ticket.

If you are voting straight party ticket, that usually means one of two things: either you profess to the party's ideologies that all the candidates say they believe in or 2) you're not educated enough on ALL THE ISSUES AND CANDIDATES to spend the extra time and vote LINE BY LINE.

But you're this political genius guru and every politician that lost this election had you on their payroll which is why you can make the claims you made.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2008, 02:04 PM

So now you're calling people racist too? So when Hispanics are a huge reason Bush and the Republicans get in office in 00, 02, and 04 its not about Hispanic surnames but when they vote a different way it is?

That's a really fucked up thing to say CC and I'm going to assume that you only said that because you're pissed off but if you want to be pissed off you should direct your anger at the idiots that have been in office under the GOP name and have royally fucked this country. No one has a problem that Hispanics disproportionately make up the Armed Forces and our people overseas, do they?

JoeChalupa
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
So now you're calling people racist too? So when Hispanics are a huge reason Bush and the Republicans get in office in 00, 02, and 04 its not about Hispanic surnames but when they vote a different way it is?

That's a really fucked up thing to say CC and I'm going to assume that you only said that because you're pissed off but if you want to be pissed off you should direct your anger at the idiots that have been in office under the GOP name and have royally fucked this country. No one has a problem that Hispanics disproportionately make up the Armed Forces and our people overseas, do they?

^RACK!!

MannyIsGod
11-06-2008, 02:07 PM
NOOOO!!!!!

You need drunk college students driving to Austin drunk like you need a hole in your head. That law was ridiculous. You of all people should not support it, wtf RG?

RandomGuy
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM

+1

RandomGuy
11-06-2008, 05:33 PM
You need drunk college students driving to Austin drunk like you need a hole in your head. That law was ridiculous. You of all people should not support it, wtf RG?

By the time you spend the hour driving to sixth street and parking there is only about 45 minutes of drinking time left anyways.

I don't think that is a credible supposition.

The law actually didn't change, as it was a non-binding referendum.

Quite frankly, worrying about letting the bars stay open later is generally only an issue with college kids, and elected officials generally don't worry about the opinions of migrant populations that will change every 4 years.

If there is some push by the student population for this, any politician who wants to be re-elected would do well to fight against it, because it isn't the college kids who vote in the off-year elections, and even if you piss the college kids off, all you have to do is wait 2 or 3 years until the juniors or seniors that might lead any revolt move away after graduating.

The voters you really have to worry about are us old farts who actually live here.

Sure catering to students is nice occasionally, but I can't think of anything that might really unite long time residents like the thought of more drunk college kids out later at night with their f***ing boom-boom cars.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2008, 05:40 PM
:lol You sound like an old man!

No but seriously, I know how annoying those fuckers get, but their driving to Austin is a big deal and many of them do it drunk. Hell I don't live there and I've driven drunk from the square to Austin on more than one occasion many years ago. Not only that but I promise you most of the business owners on the Square are pushing hard for this and its obviously not only the students supporting this if it actually passed.

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 05:46 PM
By the time you spend the hour driving to sixth street and parking there is only about 45 minutes of drinking time left anyways.

I don't think that is a credible supposition.

The law actually didn't change, as it was a non-binding referendum.

Quite frankly, worrying about letting the bars stay open later is generally only an issue with college kids, and elected officials generally don't worry about the opinions of migrant populations that will change every 4 years.

If there is some push by the student population for this, any politician who wants to be re-elected would do well to fight against it, because it isn't the college kids who vote in the off-year elections, and even if you piss the college kids off, all you have to do is wait 2 or 3 years until the juniors or seniors that might lead any revolt move away after graduating.

The voters you really have to worry about are us old farts who actually live here.

Sure catering to students is nice occasionally, but I can't think of anything that might really unite long time residents like the thought of more drunk college kids out later at night with their f***ing boom-boom cars.

Why do you support drunk driving?

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Fuck You X 1,000,000,000

Obama derangement syndrome. :lol

I thought he was ok. Classy in a way that is impossible for the Trump party, but too much of a centrist to do the things that need doing.

RandomGuy
05-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Why do you support drunk driving?

for the record... to pick this up a decade later: I don't.

johnsmith
05-03-2019, 03:16 PM
for the record... to pick this up a decade later: I don't.

Lol....this cracked me up....well done Rg!

Spurtacular
05-03-2019, 03:55 PM

More precisely, they aren't left enough for you. They sre not otherwise on the right.

RandomGuy
05-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Lol....this cracked me up....well done Rg!

You are very welcome. :D

baseline bum
05-03-2019, 04:45 PM
More precisely, they aren't left enough for you. They sre not otherwise on the right.

They're the American Tories

Winehole23
05-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Viewed from a European perspective, no meaningful left wing exists in the USA. We have two right wing, pro-business, pro-war parties.

Thanos
05-03-2019, 05:31 PM
like Derp knows anything about who is on the left or right :lol you picked the side with funnier memes that thinks edgelord behavior is cool.

Spurtacular
05-03-2019, 07:52 PM
They're the American Tories

You'd have to elaborate on that comparison.