PDA

View Full Version : Possible Depth Chart

Manufan909
11-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I'd just like to see everyone's preferred depth chart(mention starters if they're not the person you want to have the most minutes at that position) for Wednesdays game. I know none of us will get what we'd like, I just want to see how closely my ideas are to everyone else's.

Tony/Hill/JV
Mason/Farmer/Finley(I want Fin to start but to see the least mins of the SG's)
Bowen/Ime
Tim/Bonner
Fab/KT

I'd like to see some small ball if the Spurs get a nice lead, the more Ime is in for PF than Bonner the lower my blood pressure will be), and I really hope Pop tries out Hill and Farmer more.

I'd also like Mason to get more comfortable, he's taking half as many shots as I'd like him too. Every touch he gets is one Fin doesn't.

I wouldn't put JV AND Bonner in unless Tolliver doesn't show, but as of now I doubt it.

Hope I can get Timvp to post in this thread!!! But I think he destroyed his keyboard in a fit of rage when he got to JV, Fin, and Bonner for the recap.:rollin

itzsoweezee
11-05-2008, 01:23 AM
I'd just like to see everyone's preferred depth chart(mention starters if they're not the person you want to have the most minutes at that position) for Wednesdays game. I know none of us will get what we'd like, I just want to see how closely my ideas are to everyone else's.

Tony/Hill/JV
Mason/Farmer/Finley(I want Fin to start but to see the least mins of the SG's)
Bowen/Ime
Tim/Bonner
Fab/KT

I'd like to see some small ball if the Spurs get a nice lead, the more Ime is in for PF than Bonner the lower my blood pressure will be), and I really hope Pop tries out Hill and Farmer more.

I'd also like Mason to get more comfortable, he's taking half as many shots as I'd like him too. Every touch he gets is one Fin doesn't.

I wouldn't put JV AND Bonner in unless Tolliver doesn't show, but as of now I doubt it.

Hope I can get Timvp to post in this thread!!! But I think he destroyed his keyboard in a fit of rage when he got to JV, Fin, and Bonner for the recap.:rollin

i agree with the chart. but this team is in a lot of hurt if bonner gets major minutes as a backup.