PDA

View Full Version : Don't Panic, suck it up

Flux451
11-05-2008, 01:00 AM
It's only 3 losses. I am actually happy with what I have seen. Yeah it does suck to watch your team lose. But our team looks promising without key members playing.

I think it is evident that we need another big that can crash boards like Mcdyess or Camby. That is if Tolliver doesn' t do that or Mahimi doesn't come back soon to NBA.

We also need to work on D.

To be honest, so what if we don't go far in the playoffs
It's one year. I have been a spurs fan long before they were title contenders. It is not so bad. That is how you get really great players in the offseason.

Wouldn't have had Robinson, if we didn't tank year before. Same with Duncan, the year DRob got hurt.

So, all of you fans posting about the end of the Spurs and mankind, suck it up and quit complaining. There is more productive posting to be done. I am tired of sifting through all the BS:sleep just to find great posts and articles by other supportive Spurs fans.

hater
11-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Props.

Mahinmi needs to be a key.

we are still ok. on track. I am not worried yet.

mouse
11-05-2008, 01:39 AM
It's only 3 losses. I am actually happy with what I have seen. Yeah it does suck to watch your team lose. But our team looks promising without key members playing.

I think it is evident that we need another big that can crash boards like Mcdyess or Camby. That is if Tolliver doesn' t do that or Mahimi doesn't come back soon to NBA.

It's one year. I have been a spurs fan long before they were title contenders. It is not so bad. That is how you get really great players in the offseason.

Wouldn't have had Robinson, if we didn't tank year before. Same with Duncan, the year DRob got hurt.

So, all of you fans posting about the end of the Spurs and mankind, suck it up and quit complaining. There is more productive posting to be done. I am tired of sifting through all the BS:sleep just to find great posts and articles by other supportive Spurs fans.

This vato gets it! ^
major Props! you remind me of me back in 97. :tu

MavTalker
11-05-2008, 02:47 AM

I wish I knew some Dallas Maverick fans at MavTalk who had 10% of your faith! :tu

WalterBenitez
11-05-2008, 06:42 AM
I am not panic, just waiting the ASG break

byrdman31
11-05-2008, 02:09 PM
if we dont get a W against timberwolves then ill start to panic

Milton.
12-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Flux was right! :tu

Obstructed_View
12-13-2008, 03:37 PM
Flux was right! :tu

Flux was talking about early playoff exits and tanking. I'm not sure how he's remotely right.

mrspurs
12-13-2008, 04:03 PM

2 words.....Dont sift

Christina.
12-13-2008, 06:09 PM
2 words.....Dont sift

because when you sift, you'll be left with the turds, aka everything Mrs Purs posts.