PDA

View Full Version : My take on Obama

SequSpur
11-05-2008, 01:03 AM
I have always supported Republican candidates. I won't even look or listen to a Democrat...

but...

I heard an interview given by Obama to Kid Kraddick on the radio the other morning and I was very impressed.

This dude has made H U G E promises to the people of this country and he needs to do everything possible to live up to this otherwise his ass is gone in 4 years.

As some of you know, my wife and I work more than full time while raising our kids. 2 years ago, we bought our dream house. We didn't know that we were going to get assraped on taxes. All of these taxes are more than our previous house payment Combined!

Obama has promised folks like us taxbreaks.. on income, on college funds, etc. etc.

I really hope this is true, because we can use it.. shit, I may buy some damn spurs tickets again.

I am currently in the healthcare field and would like to see some change. I am curious to see where the scale is going to lean if you will.

My only issue with Obama is his lack of military knowledge, service, and skill. Being a veteran, I wasn't to happy about his candidacy but am curious to see his vision over the next few years.

The Republicans really screwed up on McCain. Great guy, but older than shit.

My only hope that over these next few months that Bush goes out in style. I hope he removes the mountains in Pakistan and wipes out the border between Syria and Iraq.

Fuck Terrorism.

hater
11-05-2008, 01:05 AM
he is just another politician. But he is 10x better than Bush. and he does not have a VP called Palin. I'll take it. But I dont' have as much high expectations as the gullibles here