PDA

View Full Version : I could care less that the Spurs got waxed tonight.

Budkin
11-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Obama FTW bitches!

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/182/obamaftwsmvc8.jpg

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-05-2008, 02:16 AM
couldn't care less

MavTalker
11-05-2008, 02:45 AM
Obama FTW bitches!

Word!! :toast

jjktkk
11-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Obama FTW bitches!

Budkin you're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Obama is half white. Why don't you spread your racist views on another forum site. This site is called "SPURSTALK" for a reason .

mrspurs
11-05-2008, 07:46 AM
funny stuff

Darkwaters
11-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Enjoy your tax hikes.

I'll be more than happy to split the next 4 years between Italy and Afghanistan if only to be away from here.

bonesinaz
11-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Enjoy your tax hikes.

I'll be more than happy to split the next 4 years between Italy and Afghanistan if only to be away from here.

If we get into the tax brackets of the late 70s and early 80s, our economy is even more screwed. I am sooo glad I sold my business this year, otherwise I'd be looking at working to pay taxes until July.

I'll be waiting for all of my 'free' stuff now.

And I do care that the Spurs lost.

pauls931
11-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Fuck Obama, I'm just happy anyone but the current admin will be running things.

Budkin
11-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Budkin you're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Obama is half white. Why don't you spread your racist views on another forum site. This site is called "SPURSTALK" for a reason .

Racist views? I don't understand.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-05-2008, 10:55 AM
You realize that this "spread the wealth" business means we're going to have to give one of the Spurs LOB's to the Suns, right?

Budkin
11-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Enjoy your tax hikes.

Tax cuts for me... I'm not rich. :toast

dbestpro
11-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Tax cuts for me... I'm not rich. :toast

The promise was for tax cuts. The reality will cost you half of your post time working to pay for your tax increase.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-05-2008, 11:11 AM
http://www.iupuijags.com/images/2007/12/12/player_hill.jpg
CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN

vander
11-05-2008, 11:15 AM
the idiots are in control of America! It'll be amusing to watch them get what they deserve with obama, It's just too bad that so many good people have to go down in flames with them.

Dr. Gonzo
11-05-2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.iupuijags.com/images/2007/12/12/player_hill.jpg

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN

That's the real truth right there.

vander
11-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I hope Obama sends the US troops back Home and puts and end to this stupid war and the death of so many US soldiers and Iraki Civiliens.
I wish him the Best.

more soldiers died per year under carter and clinton that under Bush
and under Bush, they were actually accomplishing something
try again

Spork KIller
11-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Losers never care about the mediocrity of their team.

QuietDynasty
11-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Obama FTW bitches!

There are things of greater concern around here than that bullshit. Like the Spurs 0-3 start.

vander
11-05-2008, 12:50 PM
This is not a competition about who sent more people to get killed.
Wars are stupid,and this one specially,coze it's clear that Irak has nothing to do with 9-11, and It's all about OIL.
This kids(US soldiers)are dying just to increase the US oil reserves,and it leaded the US to spend millons of Dollards and thousands of lifes for NOTHING.
Bush will be considered as one of the worst US presidents in History.

but if we're getting all that oil? why would spending "millons of dolladrs" matter?

the "war for oil" battle cry was created by the media to generate hate, don't fall prey to that.

and if you care about lives being lost, what about the 100,000s of innocent Iraqis that were getting raped and killed by Hussein before we went in there?

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 01:08 PM
:toast to the USA. Republicans can suck my balls.

vander
11-05-2008, 01:15 PM
:toast to the USA. Republicans can suck my balls.

while they are paying for my medical bills, unemployment checks, mortgage, eventually my social security
suck it productive people!

koriwhat
11-05-2008, 01:17 PM
the idiots are in control of America! It'll be amusing to watch them get what they deserve with obama, It's just too bad that so many good people have to go down in flames with them.

the idiots are already in control and have been the past 8 yrs. fuckin' cocksucking republicans.

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
while they are paying for my medical bills, unemployment checks, mortgage, eventually my social security
suck it productive people!

Hey, go to http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#USP00p1 and tell me who won the $200,000+ per year vote. And suck my balls.

koriwhat
11-05-2008, 01:21 PM
and if you care about lives being lost, what about the 100,000s of innocent Iraqis that were getting raped and killed by Hussein before we went in there?

yes humanity is cruel but we(USA) shouldn't be concerned with policing the rest of the world when we have enough shit to worry about here at home.

just like someone else said we could be helping others more productively with the money spent on the iraq war then to go out and bomb shit claiming that we are bringing an ideology that we don't even really 100% believe in these days.

vander
11-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey, go to http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#USP00p1 and tell me who won the $200,000+ per year vote. And suck my balls.

those are exit polls, hardly accurate, not that I care who won the $200,000+ bracket. I care about you, you are funny, so full of hate for the very people that keep this country afloat, that allow you to sit around in relative luxury and manifest that hate. when they either leave or jump in the wagon with you over the next 4 years, you'll all discover your ignorance, the hard way, they way that makes it into the history books so future free and capitalist countries don't make the same mistake

vander
11-05-2008, 01:39 PM
let them(Irakies) solve their own problems,just like YOU and the rest of the US citizens do in America.
They have to learn to deal with their problems like ppl in America did.
If you really want to help people with their lifes go to Africa and help millons of childs who die each year coze they are hungry, but don't mess with someone else's Oils or nature's reserves.

you'll be surprised how much democracy in the Iraq will effect the future of the middle east, the future of the global economy, the future of terrorism. Iraq and the middle east does effect America and the rest of the world, and was to some extent "our problem"

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Kind of shoots down your stupid argument that only people who wanted handouts voted for the best candidate.