PDA

View Full Version : Eh, when you are right on the money.....you are right!!!

lebomb
11-05-2008, 12:38 PM
And gottdamnit I was right!!!!!............I knew Obama would lay tha smack down on McCain and company. So, I will gloat, feel like Im on top of the world and sit back and watch all the praise from fellow Obama voters give me my props!! and read all the republicans admitting they were wrong as hell. :hat

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2008, 12:39 PM
props

hater
11-05-2008, 12:41 PM
when did you predict this? same time everyone else did?

lebomb
11-05-2008, 12:42 PM
when did you predict this? same time everyone else did?

pretty much :(

clambake
11-05-2008, 12:43 PM
pretty much :(

:lol

SnakeBoy
11-05-2008, 01:31 PM
So, I will gloat, feel like Im on top of the world

Enjoy the feeling. What are you going to do a year or two from now when you begin to realize that nothing in your life has changed for the better.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Enjoy the feeling. What are you going to do a year or two from now when you begin to realize that nothing in your life has changed for the better.The same, because he'll still be right about this.

baseline bum
11-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Enjoy the feeling. What are you going to do a year or two from now when you begin to realize that nothing in your life has changed for the better.

Go check to see if it's really Bush wearing an Obama mask in the oval office?

Spurminator
11-05-2008, 01:35 PM

You should post your predictions on the Obama Presidency prediction thread I made. I'm sure you have very specific ideas on how our lives are going to be impacted int he next 4 years.

DizzG.
11-05-2008, 01:52 PM

Are you saying things can get worst than what they are? pass the pipe dude!