PDA

View Full Version : Official Your Life Prediction Thread

SnakeBoy
11-05-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm interested to hear your predictions on how you think YOUR life will be directly affected by the Obama Presidency over the next four years.

Spurminator
11-05-2008, 02:46 PM
You start.

But I think these would fit in this thread...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108859

SnakeBoy
11-05-2008, 03:04 PM
That thread looks like just another trash talking thread. I'm actually interested in hearing how people think their life will change. Not to argue with them.

Hard for me to predict until Obama gets specific on his tax plan but I predict I will either...

Pay higher taxes (least likely)

OR

Work more with my accountant to avoid paying higher taxes. I really haven't been using a tax avoidance strategy since taxes are relatively low.

OR

My wife and I will adjust our schedules to work less and make just under the I'm gonna fuck you over level.

Probably a combination of #2 and #3 is most likely. Other than that I don't see things changing much for me.

Centaur of the Sun
11-05-2008, 03:17 PM
He will pay for my gas and mortgage.
I'm so grateful for this day.

Duh.

ClingingMars
11-05-2008, 03:34 PM
when i finally get out of college and get a high paying job in the field of computer science, i'll be taxed to death. then again, that won't be till 2012, so hopefully we'll get a new President and I won't have to suffer very long.

-Mars

ElNono
11-05-2008, 03:41 PM
when i finally get out of college and get a high paying job in the field of computer science, i'll be taxed to death. then again, that won't be till 2012, so hopefully we'll get a new President and I won't have to suffer very long.

-Mars

Good luck with that... Those have mostly been shipped to India.

ClingingMars
11-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Good luck with that... Those have mostly been shipped to India.

uh no, in fact i have a family friend back home who's job description is hiring computer programmers. and at JMU we have an extensive alumni network in the CS field. try again.

-Mars