PDA

View Full Version : I have got one word for sean, rush et al....

cool hand
11-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Marginalized.

boutons_
11-05-2008, 08:21 PM
nah, millions of dumbfucks watch Fox, listen to rush, boortz, savage, etc.

Keeping America Beautiful :lol

cool hand
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
I listened to them today and all they could talk about was the Fairness Doctrine...............LOL.....they are scared.

jack sommerset
11-05-2008, 08:25 PM
nah, millions of dumbfucks watch Fox, listen to rush, boortz, savage, etc.

Keeping America Beautiful :lol

Help me out. What did Hannity say that was not true concerning Obama?

Nbadan
These kooks hurt their own cause...and to think just a few years back there were 'Rush rooms'...now they help contribute to the decline of the GOP..

boutons_

Nbadan
11-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Help me out. What did Hannity say that was not true concerning Obama?

:lmao

What hasn't he misrepresented?

http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/tags/sean_hannity?f=h_hot

jack sommerset
11-05-2008, 08:29 PM
:lmao

What hasn't he misrepresented?

http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/tags/sean_hannity?f=h_hot

Thats my question.

cool hand
11-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I like how they complained about all the positive media towards Obama, but don't want a "fairness doctrine" to force the liberal media to be fair.....well, what the hell do they want?

jack sommerset
11-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I like how they complained about all the positive media towards Obama, but don't want a "fairness doctrine" to force the liberal media to be fair.....well, what the hell do they want?

I want to know about the Canidates. I don't know Rush thus I have no response to that. I watch Fox news and see both parties equally treated. I see a show like Hannity and Colmes where both host get equal oppurtunity to discuss the election. My question specifically is what did Hannity say regarding Obama that was not fair and should not have been debated on other networks.