PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!! Homophobes Unite!

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 06:01 AM
Dude, dont even joke like that, because there are plenty of these libtards that have sex with their dogs... especially in so-called politically correct Cali. They will soon be petitioning rights to marry their pets... you fucking freaks!!!

queers cannot marry

Homos all over Southern Cali are outraged by the moral standards passed on them when prop 8 passed. In return, they have chosen to show their true animalistic nature and riot, march in the streets of Hollywood, lay down in front of cars, attack law abiding heterosexual citizens. Something must be done to stop these homos from tearing our city apart.

Here we have a video of this fat small minded person calling for a riot against old people.

wIjDqckxoTo

Here is another savage homo resisting police trying to cause a riot.

CtUHInzmgl4

If one of those homos lay down in front of my car, I will relish in the idea of burning rubber on their defiled bodies, and shifting to reverse, and going back over again.

More savagery from homos...

http://video.latimes.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=3093941

Hey man, as bad is traffic is here in LA county, the last thing I need is a group of homos laying in the streets trying to prove a point. I wouldnt even honk my horn... no joke.:king

Just saw it on local news. Fagots running down West Hollywood.

I love your choice of words!!!! They have set their hair on fire and are going insane. This is the perfect time to beat their asses.

I feel like going out there and gay bashing!

LOL!!! Me too, but you would get arrested. That would be fun though.:lol

I just don't like gay people. Go be gay somewhere else. Leave me alone.

Just wanna keep a tab of all the homophobes here to see how many of them realize they're just hiding repressed feelings of homosexuality themselves.