PDA

View Full Version : Hey Angelluv, have you heard this!!????

101A
11-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Yesterday's LOTTO Pick 3 in Illinois?

No shit.

Spurminator
11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
:lmao

I had to look it up. It checks out.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Yesterday's LOTTO Pick 3 in Illinois?

No shit.

It's a sign! :spless::worthy:

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 10:44 AM
God is telling us the prophet Angel Luv was right. End times be comin

hater
11-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Obama already started his rule of terror.

He has ordered to have College Football playoffs, and last nite, for dessert, he ordered Devil's Food Cake

IronMexican
11-06-2008, 10:46 AM
El Diablo!

clambake
11-06-2008, 10:54 AM
she already knew. there was a disturbance in the force.

AntiChrist
11-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Pssst. How'd you like my wife's dress the other night?

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigblog/library/obamadress.jpg

Centaur of the Sun
11-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Seeing that she's possibly mentally ill, it saddens me that you would post this as it only further solidifies her retarded view on the world.

DarrinS
11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Seeing that she's possibly mentally ill, it saddens me that you would post this as it only further solidifies her retarded view on the world.

You talking about AngelLuv or Michelle Obama?

Centaur of the Sun
11-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Angel_luv... Michelle just looks retarded in that picture.

Anti.Hero
11-06-2008, 12:58 PM
omg

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I was going to wait for her to chime in but I'm fairly certain she thinks its a legit sign.

What she doesn't know is that the sign of the beast is really 616 not 666. There was orginally an error in the translation. Despite the error I doubt society will ever get past the orginal 666 connotations.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 01:42 PM

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
--Robert Pirsig

implacable44
11-06-2008, 01:44 PM
I was going to wait for her to chime in but I'm fairly certain she thinks its a legit sign.

What she doesn't know is that the sign of the beast is really 616 not 666. There was orginally an error in the translation. Despite the error I doubt society will ever get past the orginal 666 connotations.

that is not entirely accurate. That is an opinion some scholars and researchers hold - but it is not widely accepted - nor is it 100% certain.

implacable44
11-06-2008, 01:45 PM
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
--Robert Pirsig

look at the bigots in here -- but then i guess it isn't bigotry if it is against the christians, white males, whites in general or heterosexuals.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 01:50 PM
look at the bigots in here -- but then i guess it isn't bigotry if it is against the christians, white males, whites in general or heterosexuals.

When the atheists start organizing and pushing nationwide to have the improbability of there existing a god taught in church then you can get back to me.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 01:53 PM
that is not entirely accurate. That is an opinion some scholars and researchers hold - but it is not widely accepted - nor is it 100% certain.

Here is a somewhat recent article. I could dig up many many more but I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over this because I don't have the patience to deal with your ignorant bullshit. Not to mention the fact that I don't respect your views or opinions. Believe me I'm not the only one who rolls their eyes every time one of your pompous unfounded and unsubstantiated posts pop up.

Your argument that its not widely accepted mirrors opinion from 20+ years ago. 616 is widely accepted and has been for some time. Nothing will ever be 100% certain but there is certainty in the fact that the general concensus agrees that its 616. I'm not talking about the general ignorant public or Hollywood either.

While many Bible have footnotes saying the number translated from the original Greek could be 616, experts say new photographic evidence of an ancient fragment of papyrus from Revelation indeed indicates the number is indeed 616, instead of 666.

Scholars in England have been using modern technology to scour some 400,000 bits of papyri which were originally discovered in 1895 at a dump outside the ancient Egyptian city of Oxyrhynchus. Many of the sections have been damaged and discolored, but an imaging process is shedding new light on the sacred text, believed to have originally been penned by John, one of Jesus' 12 apostles.

"This is a very nice piece to find," Ellen Aitken, a professor of early Christian history at McGill University, told Canada's National Post. "Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast."

The papyrus in the spotlight is believed to be from about 300 A.D.

There are many many many more articles mirroring this opinion. Look them up if you like. Visit some forums if you have the time this has been widely discussed on the internet.

implacable44
11-06-2008, 01:54 PM
When the atheists start organizing and pushing nationwide to have the improbability of there existing a god taught in church then you can get back to me.

When "separation of church and state" is actually in the constitution - then you can get back to me... when there are not allowances for muslims in schools then you can get back to me. When we get back to allowing people to worship who, when, where and what they choose -religious freedom - then you can get back to me.... if junior wants to pray in school or the football team wants to pray in school - so let it be.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
When "separation of church and state" is actually in the constitution - then you can get back to me... when there are not allowances for muslims in schools then you can get back to me. When we get back to allowing people to worship who, when, where and what they choose -religious freedom - then you can get back to me.... if junior wants to pray in school or the football team wants to pray in school - so let it be.

You're ignorance is astounding. The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Allowances for muslims? What the hell are you talking about?

"Junior" can do whatever he wants with respect to his religion in school. But the School cannot actively pursue the teaching or practicing of religion.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
When "separation of church and state" is actually in the constitution - then you can get back to me... when there are not allowances for muslims in schools then you can get back to me. When we get back to allowing people to worship who, when, where and what they choose -religious freedom - then you can get back to me.... if junior wants to pray in school or the football team wants to pray in school - so let it be.You can't pick and choose which beliefs are acceptable to display or promote. The answer is to keep it neutral and out of the school.

Damien
11-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Just proof that everyone's number comes up sooner or later.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Knowing this dipshit proof positive points aren't enough to run him.

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
You're ignorance is astounding. The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution:

Allowances for muslims? What the hell are you talking about?

"Junior" can do whatever he wants with respect to his religion in school. But the School cannot actively pursue the teaching or practicing of religion.

your stupidity is amazing - damn amazing. .. you can't see the "slippery slope" with other legistlation like same sex marraige etc.. yet you feel free to infer the the amm. transaltes to separation of church and state ?

did you even read it ? You f-ing retard...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:07 PM
You can't pick and choose which beliefs are acceptable to display or promote. The answer is to keep it neutral and out of the school.

That's what the religious right does best; to cherry pick from their alleged beliefs. I'm interested what fundamentalists like Angel Luv have to think of the following penalties given God's, which have to be obeyed 100% because they are in the bible...

1. Death for doing any type of work on the Sabbath
2. Death for saying goddamn
3. Death for having sex with a menstruating woman
4. Death to deists, hindus, muslims, capitalists and anyone else who believes in a false god
5. Death to disobedient children
6. Death to any woman who marries as a non-virgin
7. Death for cheating on your husband/wife

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:09 PM
your stupidity is amazing - damn amazing. .. you can't see the "slippery slope" with other legistlation like same sex marraige etc.. yet you feel free to infer the the amm. transaltes to separation of church and state ?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

The slippery slope argument is that of someone who has nothing else to rely on. Instead of arguing his point, he has to move the goalposts to something completely different and argue against it. Slippery slope is the most intellectually lazy argument there is after 'god said so'.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 02:10 PM
That's what the religious right does best; to cherry pick from their alleged beliefs. I'm interested what fundamentalists like Angel Luv have to think of the following penalties given God's, which have to be obeyed 100% because they are in the bible...

4. Death to deists, hindus, muslims, capitalists and anyone else who believes in a false god
7. Death for cheating on your husband/wifeAt the very least she won't argue that one.

Shastafarian
Knowing this dipshit proof positive points aren't enough to run him.:lol

LOL I see you take everything literally. Why do you think they added this? TO SEPARATE CHURCH AND STATE

implacable44

7. Death for cheating on your husband/wife

Nobody is responding to you because you are ignorant. You don't understand the laws -- nor have you read the bible or you would know your answer -- libtard. Man -- dealing with some of you on this forum is almost enough to convert me to the ridiculous notion that we evolved from apes. Freaking evolution and the big bang theory. I put some bricks and wood in my back yeard 8 years ago when i moved into my house and I am still waiting for the big bang and the shed to build itself. still waiting...

LnGrrrR
11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Given the Pew polls of views by younger people, I can't wait til we're the biggest voting block. More secularism, more tolerance, and what looks to be more sanity. I'm sure we'll have our hangups too, but civil rights and religious fundamentalism don't seem to be on the menu.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Nobody is responding to you because you are ignorant. You don't understand the laws -- nor have you read the bible or you would know your answer -- libtard. Man -- dealing with some of you on this forum is almost enough to convert me to the ridiculous notion that we evolved from apes. Freaking evolution and the big bang theory. I put some bricks and wood in my back yeard 8 years ago when i moved into my house and I am still waiting for the big bang and the shed to build itself. still waiting...

Man you are so fucking dumb. I'm gonna call the University of Utah and ask them how you got in. Hell I'm gonna call that Junior College you went to and ask how they could sully their name by accepting you.

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:12 PM
:lol

LOL I see you take everything literally. Why do you think they added this? TO SEPARATE CHURCH AND STATE

you are as stupid as the day is long. Why do I think they wrote that ? so that there was no religious persecution -- so there was no "national religion" because just like our founding fathers feared a big central government ( and banking system .. i.e. the fed) they feared a national religion like the one they left to come here. You ckufing anus.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Nobody is responding to you because you are ignorant. You don't understand the laws -- nor have you read the bible or you would know your answer -- libtard.

So are you saying that the Bible doesn't proscribe death for... say, insulting your parents, or eating shellfish, or any other number of offenses? Just want some clarification here.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:13 PM

I've read the bible. What do you think turned me into an atheist? It's so full of ridiculous ideas and things that could not have possibly ever happened to take it seriously.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:14 PM
you are as stupid as the day is long. Why do I think they wrote that ? so that there was no religious persecution -- so there was no "national religion" because just like our founding fathers feared a big central government ( and banking system .. i.e. the fed) they feared a national religion like the one they left to come here. You ckufing anus.

I'm not gonna reply to this but sit back and wait for him to re-read this part.

BacktoBasics
I put some bricks and wood in my back yeard 8 years ago when i moved into my house and I am still waiting for the big bang and the shed to build itself. still waiting...So you admit you're waiting for god to magically appear and ask you to build the great Ark of Sheds.

implacable44
Man you are so fucking dumb. I'm gonna call the University of Utah and ask them how you got in. Hell I'm gonna call that Junior College you went to and ask how they could sully their name by accepting you.

I am "sullying" myself by responding to your stupidity. Stupid Stupid - Stupid. I feel like I am talking to my three year old twins.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:15 PM
I am "sullying" myself by responding to your stupidity. Stupid Stupid - Stupid. I feel like I am talking to my three year old twins.

Go back and re-read your previous post about the founding fathers not wanting a national religion please.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:15 PM

Speaking of evolving from apes, do they believe in god too? After all, religion is what gives beings their sense of justice, right? Why do apes cooperate together and act altruistically with each other? Are they also able to read the bible?

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 02:16 PM
I am "sullying" myself by responding to your stupidity. Stupid Stupid - Stupid. I feel like I am talking to my three year old twins.I just realized my deepest fear. You've procreated.

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:16 PM
I've read the bible. What do you think turned me into an atheist? It's so full of ridiculous ideas and things that could not have possibly ever happened to take it seriously.

yet is easty to believe BANG all this just "magically" happened and we "evolved" to what we are now from "matter"?

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM
I just realized my deepest fear. You've procreated.

Is anyone else reading his responses to me? How does he not realize he's contradicting himself?

Shastafarian
yet is easty to believe BANG all this just "magically" happened and we "evolved" to what we are now from "matter"?

You've got science confused with religion again.

implacable44
Go back and re-read your previous post about the founding fathers not wanting a national religion please.

I don't have to re-read it. They didn't want a national religion - they wanted religious freedom from persecution. I am not asking for national religion - my child syaing a prayer in school is not a national religion

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:18 PM
You've got science confused with religion again.

the big bang - evolution -- all theories -- not facts.

implacable44

Is anyone else reading his responses to me? How does he not realize he's contradicting himself?

dude - you are a contradicktion

BacktoBasics

Is anyone else reading his responses to me? How does he not realize he's contradicting himself?Whoops here's another one. Because one super creator snapping his fingers and napping after day 7 is much more plausible.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't have to re-read it. They didn't want a national religion - they wanted religious freedom from persecution. I am not asking for national religion - my child syaing a prayer in school is not a national religion

Ok let's try this again. How would they protect against a national religion? Separation of _____ and _____? You fill in the blanks.

implacable44
I just realized my deepest fear. You've procreated.

my deepest fear is that your parents procreated... you might be the best argument FOR abortion ..

Shastafarian
the big bang - evolution -- all theories -- not facts.

Are they magically delicious?

implacable44
Speaking of evolving from apes, do they believe in god too? After all, religion is what gives beings their sense of justice, right? Why do apes cooperate together and act altruistically with each other? Are they also able to read the bible?

You don't have to read the bible to believe in Diety or a higher being

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Are they magically delicious?

or are they fruity ?

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok let's try this again. How would they protect against a national religion? Separation of _____ and _____? You fill in the blanks.
Its too much he's on overload. God will guide him in from here.

Need more input

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/Jholiday84/Johnny_5.jpg

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 02:22 PM
my deepest fear is that your parents procreated... you might be the best argument FOR abortion ..
Now wouldn't that be something your god would frown upon :(

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Its too much he's on overload. God will guide him in from here.

Need more input

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/Jholiday84/Johnny_5.jpg

Not the way you and the libtards use it to your advantage. You want to take God out of EVERYTHING - the courts - the schools - you persecute religion and eliminate it from every aspect of public life - be it atheists , agnostics, homos -- whomever .. they all want Christianity out of this or that "public" place. The founding fathers did not mean for it to be used that way -- it is kind of like how you folks that want to take away the guns distort the meaning of the right ot bear amrs clause and dispute the comma and say it was only meant for a militia which we do not need in America anymore.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:25 PM
You don't have to read the bible to believe in Diety or a higher being

So where do they get their sense of justice from?

BacktoBasics
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Not the way you and the libtards use it to your advantage. You want to take God out of EVERYTHING - the courts - the schools - you persecute religion and eliminate it from every aspect of public life - be it atheists , agnostics, homos -- whomever .. they all want Christianity out of this or that "public" place. The founding fathers did not mean for it to be used that way -- it is kind of like how you folks that want to take away the guns distort the meaning of the right ot bear amrs clause and dispute the comma and say it was only meant for a militia which we do not need in America anymore.
I don't think it should be romoved completely just relabeled under the "fairytale" section in the library.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM

How on earth do you know?

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:27 PM

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes.

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:27 PM
How on earth do you know?

have you ever read their writings - their journals - their stories ?

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:28 PM
have you ever read their writings - their journals - their stories ?

See above.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:29 PM
In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus.

implacable44
again -- I am not advocating a state'sponsored religion or one based in law - like the Church of Englad or how Catholocism heavily influences parts of South America .. i.e. Chile - so your quotes are meaningless. I already stated that the founders did not want a naitonal religion and you well know that your quotes support that. and it is funny how you are quoting thomas jefferson. -- whom most consider a Diest - a guy who did not believe in the new testament as it was written and had a huge distrust of organized religion because of his personal experiences -- yet he still went to church - -worshipped diety -- he still had services in public edifices - and he did say , :
http://www.ingodwetrustusa.org/jefferson.html
However, in 1782 Jefferson asked, "Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?"

the Virginia Act for Religious Freedom

http://religiousfreedom.lib.virginia.edu/sacred/vaact.html... "Be it therefore enacted by the General Assembly, That no man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever, nor shall be enforced, restrained, molested, or burdened in his body or goods, nor shall otherwise suffer on account of his religious opinions or belief; but that all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion, and that the same shall in nowise diminish, enlarge, or affect their civil capacities. "

but then you already knew these things and only choose to print "parts" of his speeches or letters that served your purpose. Lie by omission..

Shastafarian
Jefferson doesn't count. I mean, what important document did he write anyways?

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:35 PM
As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Passed unanimously by the Senate in 1797

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
again -- I am not advocating a state'sponsored religion or one based in law - like the Church of Englad or how Catholocism heavily influences parts of South America .. i.e. Chile - so your quotes are meaningless. I already stated that the founders did not want a naitonal religion and you well know that your quotes support that.

Creationism taught in public school science classes equals state-sponsored religion.

The Reckoning
11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
if your referring to the constitution, james madison was the primary author

jefferson wrote the declaration of independence.

"that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:41 PM

I wasn't.

The Reckoning
11-06-2008, 02:48 PM
thats what i mean. the first amendment in the constitution establishes separation of church and state, though jefferson agreed with it, he didn't author it.

in the declaration of independence he speaks of Natural Law and unalienable Rights...sounds kind of religiously oriented to me.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:50 PM
thats what i mean. the first amendment in the constitution establishes separation of church and state, though jefferson agreed with it, he didn't author it.

in the declaration of independence he speaks of Natural Law and unalienable Rights...sounds kind of religiously oriented to me.

I wasn't talking about his authorship of an important document as it relates to his religious beliefs. Isn't it widely believed that he was pressured into editing the DoI?

implacable44
11-06-2008, 02:52 PM
widely believed ? WHy don't you read some of his writings.. he was definitely a religious man.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 02:53 PM
widely believed ? WHy don't you read some of his writings.. he was definitely a religious man.

What writings do you recommend? Which ones have you read?

The Reckoning
11-06-2008, 02:53 PM
he seemed to be a big fan of John Locke

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 03:26 PM

What writings do you recommend? Which ones have you read?

And there was silence.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2008, 03:56 PM

The use of the words "Their Creator" I think proves that this isn't a Christian nation. Don't you think "God" would have fit better here if that's what they were driving at?

romad_20
11-06-2008, 04:07 PM

The term is open to any creator you want to put in there. I'm guessing that's why they wrote it like that.

romad_20
11-06-2008, 04:12 PM
http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=888

The Reckoning
11-06-2008, 04:25 PM
The use of the words "Their Creator" I think proves that this isn't a Christian nation. Don't you think "God" would have fit better here if that's what they were driving at?

of course. its not intended to be a christian country, but its not intended to be anti-religious either. freedom of religion is a pretty big deal, and i think the founders tried to make that very clear. if they hated religion, they wouldnt have given a damn.

romad_20
11-06-2008, 04:28 PM
of course. its not intended to be a christian country, but its not intended to be anti-religious either. freedom of religion is a pretty big deal, and i think the founders tried to make that very clear. if they hated religion, they wouldnt have given a damn.

Agree totally.

angel_luv
11-06-2008, 05:46 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/216_(number)

As six cubed, 216 is also symbolic of the Mark of the Beast in Christianity. This has been expressed in the Left Behind series. This is interesting as the quotient of 144,000/666 is 216.216216216... These two numbers are used extensively throughout the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible, where the Mark of the Beast is identified.
The 216th verse of the Apocalypse: (Revelation 13:4) " And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast"

Mr.Happy
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Don't worry, be happy!!

baseline bum
11-06-2008, 07:35 PM
http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=888

LMAO @ the site's name being Russell's Teapot. :lol

romad_20
11-07-2008, 10:56 AM
LMAO @ the site's name being Russell's Teapot. :lol

:lol Its a pretty funny site.

hater