PDA

View Full Version : ??? vbookie???

polandprzem
11-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Hay anybody knows something if there will be a vbookie ever on MMA event?

I was asking timvp and Kori (sent 3 PMs each), but no answer.

They don't give a fuck about me - I don't know why?

Anybody else was asking about that?

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Hay anybody knows something if there will be a vbookie ever on MMA event?

I was asking timvp and Kori (sent 3 PMs each), but no answer.

Anybody else was asking about that?

LOL there hasnt been many vbookies as in the past. I think they are both pretty busy. I will try to send Kori a pm about the Brock fight.

Evan
11-06-2008, 11:35 AM
you have to pm her the lines as well

polandprzem
11-06-2008, 11:58 AM
you have to pm her the lines as well

http://protekt.com.pl/pl/images/stories/AC200.jpg

?

timvp
11-06-2008, 11:59 AM
I responded to your PM. Must have gotten lost in the mail :wakeup

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 12:11 PM

Did he tell you that he doesn't give a fuck about you in the pm response?

polandprzem
11-06-2008, 12:12 PM

Was you throwing F bombs ?

:D

How could it be lost?
Other posters sending them to me and it was okay.

btw. can we get an answer here LJ?

polandprzem
11-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Did he tell you that he doesn't give a fuck about you in the pm response?

I was asking also in a threads, but did not wanted to ask too much cause I don't like to ask too many times when I'm not getting an answer. Plus I've noticed that most in here are sensitive and takes my words too seriously and gets offended, so I rather stay out and quit the shit :)

I would love to have vbookie on the randy vs Brock that's why I asked here you guys if you have aked?

Ps. Too many ask word :rolleyes

Peace

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I was asking also in a threads, but did not wanted to ask too much cause I don't like to ask too many times when I'm not getting an answer. Plus I've noticed that most in here are sensitive and takes my words too seriously and gets offended, so I rather stay out and quit the shit :)

I would love to have vbookie on the randy vs Brock that's why I asked here you guys if you have aked?

Ps. Too many ask word :rolleyes

Peace

Don't sweat it man, ill ask about the Brock Randy fight, but timvb hates me so I dont know if me asking will work. Since we harldy get vbookie love, I created the predictions thread. Its the closest thing we got. We can make a vbookie thread if someone wants to be in charge of the MMA vbookie. I dont mind stepping up to this and im sure DB will help me out.

Evan
11-06-2008, 12:25 PM
the only time Kori has responded to me is when I have sent her the betting lines as well. Neither she or Tim know where to get obscure mma betting lines.

Evan
11-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Plus I've noticed that most in here are sensitive and takes my words too seriously and gets offended, so I rather stay out and quit the shit :)

Minor Language barrier problem. No worries.

IronMexican
11-06-2008, 12:34 PM
You guys tell me who to bet on and I will bet.

Evan
11-06-2008, 12:36 PM

:lol

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 12:38 PM

Iron, just look at the Predictions thread and you will see who to take advice from. (In other words, dont ask Evan hahaha)

polandprzem
11-06-2008, 12:56 PM
the only time Kori has responded to me is when I have sent her the betting lines as well. Neither she or Tim know where to get obscure mma betting lines.

They had vegas bet site or something, if I remember correctly.

I don't sweat ATRAIN - we are not gona be doomed because we don't get vbooks. (Only Brock will be doomed by Randy) Although it would be nice to get vbooks once in a while

Evan
11-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Iron, just look at the Predictions thread and you will see who to take advice from. (In other words, dont ask Evan hahaha)

bad slump!

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal bad.

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:03 PM
They had vegas bet site or something, if I remember correctly.

I don't sweat ATRAIN - we are not gona be doomed because we don't get vbooks. (Only Brock will be doomed by Randy) Although it would be nice to get vbooks once in a while

Yeah I hear ya :) and I agree.....on the vbooks once in a while not on Brock being doomed :).

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:04 PM
bad slump!

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal bad.

3 fights bad slump LOL. Maybe you will have better luck in 09 ;)

Evan
11-06-2008, 01:09 PM
3 fights bad slump LOL. Maybe you will have better luck in 09 ;)

Eh……I had 4 or 5 fights where I only missed 1 or 2 fights last year and I didn't take it seriously then. In the end…I will average about .650 - .700 like I always do. Good not great.

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Eh……I had 4 or 5 fights where I only missed 1 or 2 fights last year and I didn't take it seriously then. In the end…I will average about .650 - .700 like I always do. Good not great.

lol man there was some where I didnt miss at all, Im not very good either.

desflood
11-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Don't ask AT - he'll sweet-talk you and then give you terrible advice.

IronMexican
11-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Sounds like i'm better off guessing than taking advice from Evan or ATRAIN.

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Don't ask AT - he'll sweet-talk you and then give you terrible advice.

HEY the 2 fights I told you to bet on were the right ones :). Its not my fault you didnt take my advice :). Go back and read and you will see I wasnt lying :). Ill even find them if I have too :)

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:35 PM

LMAO...........Im going to turn it around....Evan im not so sure of hahaha.

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Here is one des Post 50 and 51 :)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107446&page=2

desflood
11-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Hmm... seems to me at the time I coordinated my pick to yours, you had a different fighter picked. Either that or I was suffering from temporary dyslexia.

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Hmm... seems to me at the time I coordinated my pick to yours, you had a different fighter picked. Either that or I was suffering from temporary dyslexia.

Nope I told you to pick Maynard like me :) you just ignored me :depressed

Evan
11-06-2008, 01:56 PM

I'm in a bad slump but my lifetime record is supreme!

Kori Ellis
11-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Didn't you PM me for something that is on November 15th?

Why would I put it up now? The line isn't even good yet.

Second of all, PMing me three times about the exact same thing within 24 hours - including twice within the same minute is annoying as hell and makes it even less likely that I'll answer you.

BlackSwordsMan
11-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Damn!!

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 02:03 PM
LOL Kori laying the smack down is always entertaining (unless your on the receiving end of the bitch slap, which I have been from time to time :( )

BlackSwordsMan
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM
it's hard to love you

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
it's hard to love you

I love your avi (have I told you that lately? hahaha) You need to make an official Gina C. Thread with pics!!! LOTS OF THEM!!

cornbread
11-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Poland, you need to learn to play the game.

BlackSwordsMan
11-06-2008, 02:09 PM
I love your avi (have I told you that lately? hahaha) You need to make an official Gina C. Thread with pics!!! LOTS OF THEM!!

my gamerpic and theme on xbox is gina carano but I'm changing it tomorrow to hoffman =D

ATRAIN
11-06-2008, 02:15 PM
my gamerpic and theme on xbox is gina carano but I'm changing it tomorrow to hoffman =D

Which one did you have the one from CC red alert? I got that one but I didnt like it very much.

BlackSwordsMan
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Which one did you have the one from CC red alert? I got that one but I didnt like it very much.

http://www.mygamercard.net/gpscout.php?gpid=11175 that one but IF circuit city isn't sold out of gow 2 LE tomorrow I'll change it to this.
http://www.mygamercard.net/gpscout.php?gpid=11404

Evan
11-06-2008, 02:32 PM
*giggle*

polandprzem
11-07-2008, 04:22 AM
Didn't you PM me for something that is on November 15th?

Why would I put it up now? The line isn't even good yet.

Second of all, PMing me three times about the exact same thing within 24 hours - including twice within the same minute is annoying as hell and makes it even less likely that I'll answer you.

Well I thought it did not went through, so I sent PM with "read receipt" and then the third.

Sorry for that.

I suggest everybody to calm down. :toast

polandprzem
11-07-2008, 04:40 AM
btw. It would be nice to recieve something back in respond.
Like: We won't do it. Lack of time
Ok we will try to do it later

Anything

Peace